CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
getting deeper Options

onone
#1 Posted : 3/9/2008 12:21:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi people I'm just new here and relatively new to the whole DMT experiance.I've had some pretty amazing experiences with it along the way,could someone please tell me if there are stages that you seem to go through the more you take it?The first couple of times when I broke through I ended up in a sort of digital computer land which was all very nice and colourfull with what I thought were kids or small people moving around.
Then one day they all seemed to be in a panic or something,I got a feeling that all was not well,then bang!! all hell seemed to break loose it all got very dark ,shapes and symbols kind of flying through me and there seemed to be some sort of demon presence,at first I was really startled but this soon passed and I was left with a feeling of pure awe at what had just happened.
Something similar happened again tonight and that is why I've joined this forum to see if anyone can make sense of this for me,again things were going rapid,I seemed to have no point of refference or perspective total bewilderment but allso I had a strange sensation in my hands as if they were being pricked by needles...I feel that each time I take it the experience gets deeper and deeper.
can someone tell me if this is normal and possibly what to expect next if thats at all possible.

peace&love

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lucious
#2 Posted : 3/9/2008 8:52:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is really hard to classify this sort of things as the experiences are so subjective. Not to mention so unlike other experiences that it can be hard to communicate it. In my opinion there are four basic levels of dmt detoxification. Now within these levels there is a full spectrum, especially in the full to breakthrough range. Maybe everyone could work on a more accurate way to classify journeys with the spirit molecule.

Threshhold:
Strange feelings in the body, slight fuzziness, a feeling of twitching, other odd body feelings.

Head space is slightly altered, but you are not going to loose ego here.

If you hear the tone it will normally last for the duration of the experience. May be slight auditory distortions and hallucinations.

Open eye distortions if present are feint, closed eye visuals are feint as well. Full hallucinations normally not present.

Often the threshhold leads to worse cases of the after dmt shakes. Most, in my experience, find this level disconcerting and a little dysphoric.

Full:
Body feelings are incredible, in my experience even those that had a rough go say the body buzz was euphoric. I have heard it described as taking 10 tabs of MDMA and having all of it hit you at once, but not having to worry about dieing. Personally it feels like just after you clear the first drop on a rollercoaster x100.

Headspace is severely altered, strangely collected though. Often one seems to be receiving messages from the great beyond or deep within or whatnot. Feelings of controlling the power of god, feeling of being helpless as a baby. Feeling the world is on your side. Extreme paranoia or fear. Not being you. Being you but being outside of the world. Severe time distortion. The full range. Ego loss very possible, often very fast making it pretty easy. Often a entitied presence or several will be felt.

If you hear the tone it will fade out, or distort in an odd way. There will be auditory hallucinations and distortions. Sounds sometimes change pitch, echo, have a cd skipping effect, wahwah, being closer or farther away, doppler effect, and can seem to repeat forever. Sometimes, say when listening to music, these effects will be on one component while not on others, they are often mix and match. ie the guitar riff keeps playing but the vocals start getting higher and lower and the drums are echoing. Sometimes it feels like your timeframe is misaligned to the music and can cause a seasick feeling. People in your midst, more commonly people on television or the radio will sometimes sound like they are speaking a foreign, gibberish, or alien language. Sometimes there are true auditory hallucinations, a faint xylophone or piano, a beat, tribal or heavenly singing, wispering, full on voices, etc.

Open eye distortions are sometimes not present or noticeable but can be the familiar breathing and crawling of surfaces, pattern morphing, bending churning and twisting, flickering, and extreme spacial distortions especially 'vastness'. Brightening of colors, shifting of colors, tinting, cartooning, pixelating, inner glow, and going transparent. True hallucinations are common, replication seems pretty common ie looking at a glass of water you will see many of them, heiroglyphs, faces, texturing, or patterns on objects that are there, objects or patterns that are not there ghostly or realistic. Severe mutations of objects or self, people with extra eyes or limbs, limbs turning to stone or glass, falling off, turning into reptiles or other animals or things. Perceiving your surroundings from a perspective that would be physically impossible, many people have described being 'tripped out' on things in the room that were outside there physical range of view, let alone they had their eyes closed. A sheet, veil, or wallpaper covering your vision. It seems this wallpaper is being perceived by something different than your eyes. Often this 'second sight' and reality seem to compete for domination of your attention. Closed eye visuals can only be described as fantastic, even if they are dark and disconcerting they are spectacular. Mandala type patterns, tiles, spirals, sphererical or endless space filled with geometry, tunnels, bands of energy or colors, squiggling writhing serpents/tentacles/vines, etc, flashbacks of memories, imaginations, and things that are alltogether alien to normal thought. Often the wallpaper from the outside will continue in here, sometimes completely different.

There will be an afterglow that last 30 minutes to a couple hours. Though rare vomiting, if it occurs, normally happens at the tail end of the experience or the beginning of the afterglow. Even if out of it most people seem to attempt to take care of themselves, turning their head to the side or attempting to grab a trashcan. Always be safe and try to be in a position that you will not drown yourself. The feelings from the experience will be lingering yet you will not be too mentally altered. You will probably be speechless for a few minutes. Best to wait a few minutes after this before trying to move, you will probably be experiencing some after dmt shakes, and motor skills will be impaired. If you are with others talking about the experience helps cement it into memory, writing down notes also helps, but do not get up until you are sure you can walk. For a few days to a few weeks to longer? sometimes certain sounds, sights, etc. will remind you of the experience and give you flashes of the experience. The after dmt shakes seem to be lessened in a full experience but they may be being masked by the stronger parts of the afterglow.

Breakthrough( Trancing Out )
Usually begins with a full experience and moves into this level, but the transition can be very fast. Often there will be a roaring, crumbling, ripping, or exploding sound. When transitioning from full into breakthrough it is common for the wallpaper to envelope you in some way, becoming a tunnel, flying into a destination within it, etc. Ego loss is very common, sometimes so fast you would not even have a chance to be afraid of it, but not always. Though ego loss is common it does not always occur. You are often disembodied, though you may feel you are walking around you are actually still laying or sitting where you were in a condition outwardly similar to rem sleep. If you were standing you are probably laying on the ground with a bump on your head. You can not tell the difference between eyes open or closed, or if they are open or closed, you may not even have eyes at this point. Inside you may be zooming through the universe at hyperlight speeds, roaming the trippiest neighborhood ever imagined, looking at yourself from a floating position, falling through the ninth circle of hell, talking to god(s), becoming god, becoming an electron, being overrun by millions of happy liquid neon puppies, and other various possibilities beyond non dmt imagination. Outwardly you are sitting or laying, eyes normally closed but not always. Often you are moaning or vocalizing in some way. Commonly people move there limbs a bit, caress their body, or tap their feet, or just twitch a bit like a dreamer.

You will often come out of this quite abruptly. Often people quickly sit up from the laying position. The most common phrase heard, after a few minutes of speechlessness, is 'what the fuck was that?'. After dmt shakes again seems not as bad as threshhold, but again may be masked by the powerful first part of the afterglow. This experience will fade fast, again good to talk about it or write down notes. Memories of the experience, not necessarily that you initially remember will often occur in the days, weeks, longer? after as flashbacks or just passing memories.

Overdose:
This is a breakthrough gone too far. It is not uncommon for one to spit or vomit. Also not uncommon for something similar to the after dmt shakes to occure while you are out, often to a scary degree. Coming out is often quite violent, not uncommon for one to thrash about, not the same as thrashing because it feels good. You will not remember very much of the experience, though it is not uncommon for parts to come back as flashbacks. Unless they hurt themselves physically, and aside from a bit of mental brusing, there seems to be no lingering ill effects.

onone
#3 Posted : 3/10/2008 9:12:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What exactly is death of the ego,can someone please explainConfused

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 3/10/2008 9:33:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

onone wrote:

When you seperate from the physical body and can seem subjectively to be anything, you can get certain 'feelings' of being different things or being 'everything' you can travel beyond your physical parameters. You become pure awareness. Verbal thoughts can stop completely or manifest as strange stimuli. It can be extremely liberating if you dont resist.

onone
#5 Posted : 3/10/2008 9:47:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DreaMTripper wrote:
onone wrote:

When you seperate from the physical body and can seem subjectively to be anything, you can get certain 'feelings' of being different things or being 'everything' you can travel beyond your physical parameters. You become pure awareness. Verbal thoughts can stop completely or manifest as strange stimuli. It can be extremely liberating if you dont resist.

I once became aware of my girlfreind and was unsure if it was her or me,I then seemed to realize there was no her or me only the one thing,would this be a case of death of the ego?

DreaMTripper
#6 Posted : 3/10/2008 10:19:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not quite i dont think, you just 'be' when you achieve ego-loss become part of the information energy network. You cant figure it out you 'are' it. Very happy
You would have no idea atall what or who your girlfrienjd was or is only a vibe that you feel, pure unadulterated
love maybe?! Smile

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 3/11/2008 6:30:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes ! when the 'matrix', the AllThatIS, God, Gaia or the network that supports the whole universe takes you back for a moment..! It happens all the time, when we let it.

Ego 'dissolution' happens every night when we fall asleep - you let go of 'you' in a willing surrender to another state - one we barely remember, except for dreams.

Ego 'death' is a good way of describing the shock of the 'surrender', when it's thrust upon you in 20 seconds by dmt. Dmt causes a pee-your-pants type of rush - I have thought "OMG I am dieing..."

A friend said exactly the same when the rush started; I'm going to 'die' !... but you do 'survive' - you disintegrate, 'disappear', become another state in which "the body is redundant". Then the re-integration is orgasmic.

The ultimate 'breakthrough' ego-vapourizing experience I know of is the White-Light experience - I did believe had gone to where I came from before this life, and saw where I was going when I shed this body. I was everything-in-nothing, God's pre-thought.

Otherwise - onone, do you remember your breakthroughs ? Would you call it ego-death..?

The French called the orgasm the "little death" (le petit mort) because of the blinding inensity and transendence of the moment. Well a 'Beingasm' from dmt is a little bigger one of those !

It's almost always scary as heck, but you can 'get used' to it, or get psyched for it! Smoke a hit, and time and gravity are gone!! The ol' ego shudders at the smell of dmt, once it knows !