CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pau D'arco changa blend Options

#1 Posted : 11/30/2009 11:30:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend is making an enhanced Pau D'arco blend and wanted some advice on adding Caapi Leaf. What ratio mix is suggested and do these 2 combine in changa well? My friend has not worked with Caapi before, can the leaf just go straight in the blend or does it need extracting / processing before?

I'm expecting some input from Smokeydaze here! Wink
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

balaganist
#2 Posted : 11/30/2009 11:39:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Your friend can use straight caapi leaf, depending on the strength you may or may not feel it.. but it will do something.
A simple extract of Caapi can be made by using leaf and/or vine soaked in alcohol for a few days.
I keep a big jar of Caapi + leaf in alcohol which i usually use to make changa.

I dont really know how much of the harmalas go into the alcohol and if the alcohol changes them or not.. might be good to freebase a bit with sodium carbonate as some have mentioned here but I have not tried that yet myself.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 12/1/2009 4:10:20 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Most people seem to do what balaganist suggested, so I think it might be better if you were to make two batches: one pau + one caapi.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW