CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Making changa with Caapi Copy? Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 10/18/2009 1:56:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sierra wrote:
Yes Zoloft and DMT are closely related.
I'm trying to shed some light on dmt and stuff, not ruin it for someone. But stopping somthing bad from happening is why I say what I do. I think its time to get rollin' and keep on truckin'

No they are not closely related.
Zoloft is an SSRI, and it increases seratonin AS A SIDE EFFECT(seconday effect)..
DMT is Dimethyltryptamine..not seratonin.
Sure seratonin is a tryptamine, makes you feel good.
and DMT is a tryptamines, makes you feel good and TRIP BALLS.

I can see the negative correlation between zoloft and other SSRI's like caapi vine..becasue you may end up with seratonin syndrom.. and just because naptha is part of the chemical name for Zoloft in no way makes the 2 related.

MAYBE cannabis could react negativily with Zoloft becasue it increases melatonin in the brain, another tryptamine related to seratonin and DMT, and becasue of the hightened seratonin levels you might have a larger supply of melatonin build up to be released..but melatonin would most likely PROTECT one from DNA damage..indeed it has been used for years for antiaging and cancer therapy(among other things) with success...

Zoloft is an SSRI that is not a tryptamine or psychedelic..DMT is a psychedelic tryptamine.
I did the research I didn;t find any reports of people reaching hypersapce or having psychedelic trips from Zoloft..just becasue it makes you happy or euphoric does not make it related to DMT..sorry..that's just bad science. They are not or physically related compunds or related through psychoactive effects. They are completely differnt.

If are needing to take Zoloft anyway wouldnt that tell you something?? Couldnt the reason you are taking it be the cause of the stress?
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jamie
#22 Posted : 10/18/2009 2:17:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

After rereading your fist post I just think you are full of shit.
You state "MOAI's are not healthy"(do you have proof?) and not prescribed anymore..BULLSHIT. COMPLETE BULLSHIT.
I am studying naturalpathic medicine at colledge and lots of MAOI containing plants are used in medicine to help people with all kinds of anxiety and depressive disorders..like passionflower for instance.

There is also scientific studies that heve been done on members of ayahusca drinking churches in south america and the evidence shows that the long term effects of drinking ayahuasca are more available seratonin receptor sites and better utalization of the seratonin..

Then you state that it could be the datura you took that did it to you..hmm..seems you took quite the coctail there...so how can you even be sure what it was that did it?

"I also took 2 or 3 datura seeds that afternoon, and then tried the harmaline/harmine freebase and took 2 small hits and was really tripping MAOI style hard, and it was very unpleasent."

what exactly is "tripping MAOI style hard"?

I have taken cappi with smoked DMT, in ayahuasca..and I never felt it was dangerous, unhealthy or made
the trip more difficult.

Do you know what pinoline is?? It's an MAOI, that is endogenous..produced and released at night..along with melatonin and possibly 5meo DMT...So there is an MAOI right there that is not unhealthy as you say..and is found in syrain rue seeds as well..

The things you are saying are just wrong and could throw off new members or uninformed people who dont know any better.
Long live the unwoke.

Espiridion
#23 Posted : 10/18/2009 2:44:51 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Thank you F.E. I agree 100%.

Sierra, perhaps you can envision that the people on this forum care enough to speak the truth, care enough about themselves and others and even you to make sure that the information here is as accurate as possible. Lets not get off on the wrong foot. Understand that posting something as either 'experience' or 'opinion' is fine and encouraged. Stating ones 'opinion' as a fact is quite another and can give new members or guests the wrong idea. I get the feeling that that is not what you want to do. I can understand you wanting to give information that could help others. But lets try to listen to those with experience first. Lets check our facts and refrain from stating our opinions as gospel. State your opinion all you want, just make sure it comes across that way. It can avoid these conflicts in the future, which I promise you will not be handled as kindly in the main experiences area.

Stick around. There is plenty of good information and philos at this site. It is unique to the internet.

Sorry if I came off a bit harsh earlier. I just don't see those type of posts here.

Peace to you,

J

I am going to go check out that link now...
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Espiridion
#24 Posted : 10/18/2009 2:54:32 AM

--who.??..ME??--

Okay..Sierra...thanks for that Hippies and DMT video. Ummm... Yes, I am quite familiar with Kundalini, The Ida and Pingala, and Yadda yadda yadda, but I want to ask you what medications you are taking and if they are to control the voices in your head...Sorry, but I have seen that video twice and it makes no reference to 'twinkling'.

My advice is listen, pay attention and find out what happened to 'Coatl. Another member that loves to stick their flag into an opinion.

PEACE,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Sierra
#25 Posted : 10/18/2009 4:05:19 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would like to hear you keep on faceing your reality then! I can't wait to hear from you guys about your journeys. Psychedelics are things in your head. Not reality. Not real DNA problems. Not a twinkle noise possible from a kundalini current. Not some poser pretending that Zoloft is a very trippy dmt related experience. Not some bullshit thats for sure. How about you look back at your trips and try to tell someone about how dmt works? I've told my friends about it and they are like 'wow that sounds cool ..Alex Grey right??'
See if you think about it, your completly wrong. Zoloft is really a good drug and gives you that trip in high doses. Don't wanna hear it right?
I've sat there and said wow the cover of Alex Grey's Transfigurations looks like a dmt flash. But it's not totally like it. As a matter of a fact, it is'nt like it at all. The hands are'nt the way it looks, there is no perfectly flamed outline around the fingers. There is'nt a planet earth growing inside of my chest. There is no Alex Grey print on the bottom. There is not black border with the golden bold TRANSFIGURATIONS written on it.

Right? When you just sit there in awe, you dont notice these things until you put them into you life. Right?
Cause boys,
reality is what it is. If thats what psychedelia is to you, than thats not very psychedlic..it's more of the same, just a diffrent day. When it comes down to it instant karma is gonna getcha.

Sierra
#26 Posted : 10/18/2009 4:15:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I take melatonin and would highly reccomend the new chewable version. The oranges are nasty tasting, but the fruit ones are good. Melatonin lozenge. I don't take any other meds.

WSaged
#27 Posted : 10/18/2009 4:19:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW I can't believe the amount of crap information loaded into two pages by just by this one person?!?!?!?!Rolling eyes

Just for the record, Zoloft & DMT are not related in any way at all....especially "via Naptha"!!!
That makes so little sense I can't even believe your trying to defend that statement?!?!!?!Rolling eyes Laughing
That alone is showing us that you have no freaking clue.

Naptha is a non-polar solvent...I think the rest has already been said.

BTW, this kind of thing, is exactly why the "Nursery Section" was created.Confused

Anyway I'm locking this thread!

Cheers
WS

All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

PREV12