CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Cannabis Joints with DMT Options

۩
#21 Posted : 9/27/2009 8:47:04 PM

The only way I journey into hyperspace is by rolling a joint with changa (my beautiful changuana) in the middle.

It burns wonderfully.

By the 5th, 6th, 7th inhalation and absorption I am gone...I breakthrough every single time...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#22 Posted : 9/27/2009 10:11:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What mix you using?

How mcuh do you load in?

This sounds interesting, I tried putting a dose in the front of a spliff, just felt sooper stoned.

۩
#23 Posted : 9/28/2009 3:09:12 AM

The trick is to put ~100mg changa in the middle of a joint. You can use any herbs you want, just be conscious of their burning capabilities.
When you get to the middle...Just take looong huge drags and hold them in a long time.
There's no hurry.
That's what I love about this method.
You slowly roll deep into hyperspace. It feels perfect with the joint, rather than trying to vaporize neurotransmitters.
I know others who find this method equally as fantastic. Enjoy the recalibration. Love+

Spiced
#24 Posted : 9/28/2009 5:41:57 PM

Terra Incognita

Wow, i wish i could trip on DMT enriched weed, with changa you do mean DMT coated weed right, or am i wrong?

I haven't had a real breakthrough by smoking DMT pure either, well not something comparable to other people's stories about their breakthroughs.

jamie
#25 Posted : 9/28/2009 5:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I dunno why but I usually hate the feelings I get when I mix cannabis with a tryptamine...but I took a small hit on saturday night while peaking on psilocybin and it was really nice..maybe it's because I took a break for a while and dont smoke so much now?
Long live the unwoke.

gammagore
#26 Posted : 9/28/2009 5:56:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
Wow, i wish i could trip on DMT enriched weed, with changa you do mean DMT coated weed right, or am i wrong?

I haven't had a real breakthrough by smoking DMT pure either, well not something comparable to other people's stories about their breakthroughs.

With changa we mean DMT enhanced leaf, passionflower, blue lotus, paul darco, http://www.dmt-nexus.me/....aspx?g=posts&t=3539 but i suppose ever weed can be used.

I havent enhanced any weed yet, no use, I smoke enough as is.

So what house is saying you lay the enhanced leaf(of your choice) in the middle of your joint and puff away.

But changa through a bong does it for meCool

Spiced
#27 Posted : 10/4/2009 2:26:26 PM

Terra Incognita

Razz

:: I had some bud left in a small zip-lock bag that i used to clean out my collection jars, the buds where all shiny and coated with a snow-like layer of DMT, i rolled that up in a paper and sprinkeled it with another layer of DMT, just in case, and then took 4 drags, i kept every toke for about 10 maybe 15 seconds in, i didn't count it, but explicitly longer then i normally hold in my cannabis smoke, wich is like 3 seconds, for it's no use to keep cannabis smoke in much longer.

I must admit, i didn't expect this. Razz
I'm actually mildly tripping from it, i'm feeling like the afterglow of a DMT trip, combined with a warm smooth feeling, it feels definatly like you just took a entheogen, it's been 15 minutes and i can still feel the effects a little, but the stoned feeling takes over more and more.

I wasn't expecting this, i think if i smoked more i'd go even deeper.

۩
#28 Posted : 10/4/2009 7:21:59 PM

I'm tellin' ya,
the deepest I have ever gone was with changa in the J.
And it was the deepest humans can possibly go.

PREV12