CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
[Video] Nick Sand - Father of the Orange Sunshine Options
 
SnozzleBerry
#1 Posted : 2/26/2017 5:38:40 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Posts: 6024
Joined: 29-Jul-2009
Last visit: 11-Jun-2025
Hey folks, here's a video I shot of Nick Sand's talk at Ozora 2016 this past summer. I meant to post it back during the summer, but life got crazy, so I'm posting it now. Enjoy!

Wiki • Attitude • FAQ
The Nexian • Nexus Research • The OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור
 

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.
 
entheogenic-gnosis
#2 Posted : 2/26/2017 11:28:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 2889
Joined: 31-Oct-2014
Last visit: 03-Nov-2018
Thanks for sharing.

-eg
 
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.034 seconds.