CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Percs and DMT? Options

The Dream Walker
#1 Posted : 1/4/2008 4:51:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine recently got some pharmaceuticals and was wondering if it would be safe to launch while under the relaxing effects of the percs... Anyone have any experience, cautionary tales, or otherwise?[/list]

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

freedominphilly
#2 Posted : 1/4/2008 1:37:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend of a friend was wrapped up in a warm, fuzzy blanket under the influence of poppy pod tea when he decided it might be fun to take a blast to hyperspace. Percs and poppy pod tea are similar in that they are both opiates. He says it was a great ride. In fact, for a couple minutes after he returned to earth, he thought that he had left his pipe in hyperspace because he could not find it anywhere around him. It was funny because at the time, all he could think about was, "Aw man, the guys in the forums are NEVER gonna believe this, I LEFT MY PIPE WITH THE ELVES IN HYPERSPACE!!!" Alas, he found his pipe. Long story short, opiates and spice seem to go just fine with each other.

The Dream Walker
#3 Posted : 1/4/2008 6:19:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Poppy pod tea is quite nice. As long as there aren't any chemical mismatching problems, a "cushioned" launch shall be in order...