CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Am. College of Neuropsychopharmacology releases several research results around our buddies Options

null24
#1 Posted : 12/11/2015 10:40:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Scroll WAYYY down thru the listings of (some fascinating) briefs presented at the annual meeting of theAmerican College of Neuropsychopharmacology : and you'll find results of several studies. I'm not positive these are all new, but nonetheless, this is a good resource for current articles.

Some of the titles include:

52.4 Results: Of a Multi-Modal Neuroimaging Study of LSD and a Psilocybin for Treatment-Resistant Depression Clinical Trial

2.3 A Single Dose of Psilocybin Produces Substantial and Enduring Decreases in Anxiety and Depression in Patients with a Life-Threatening Cancer Diagnosis: A Randomized Double-blind Trial

52.2 Mood, Craving, and Self-efficacy in Psilocybin-Assisted Treatment of Alcoholism

52. The Re-Emergence of Serotonergic Hallucinogens as Tools for Neuropsychopharmacology

52.1 Regulation of 5-HT2A Receptor-induced Behavioral Responses by mGlu2/3 and mGlu5 Receptors

There is tons of great material there for the casual or academic researcher, or just more material for ones discussion of the efficacy of that of which we preach!

Thumbs up Love
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nathanial.Dread
#2 Posted : 12/16/2015 4:29:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had thought I might be able to finagle my way to the conference, but alas, it was not to be.

There's so much great work happening here though, it's inspiring.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."