CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
effects waning Options

demius
#1 Posted : 11/14/2007 8:18:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so I've been experimenting with the spice since June. Started small and worked my way up. While introducing some friends, a not-so-stunning experience was felt. This was partially because of the distractions of the not-so-respectful friends. However, using a minimum of 50mgs the next two times after that produced little to no effects. Spice was tried twice yesterday: starting about 50mg, then 20mins. later ~100mg. Still little effects. Well, today was two sessions ~60-70mg, within 30min. of each other. The first dose was larger than the second. Effects were more prevalent (and the buzzing was back, but not bothersome despite its raging, more like in the background than the foreground and my entire essence). But through none of these experiences have I again achieved contact with other places or beings. Vaporization technique has not changed and am usually pulling in 3-4 very large hits, usually vaping most of the liquid away, and holding as long as possible. I was wondering if this decline in effects has happened to anyone else, especially as dosage increases. As my amount of spice is slowly dwindling and some of it belongs to a friend across the land, I must start using it sparingly. Would oral dosage be a better option for me to try?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 11/15/2007 12:42:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There are few people here reporting such weak effects with such high doses. This really is surprising ! It would be very interresting to find if there are some common points between you hardhead guys... And also between 'sensitive' people. But there is so much points to check : - Nature of DMT smoked (color, shape) - Smoking device, smoking technic, - Overall health level (practising sport may help to keep bigger hits), blood pressure - Age - Food habits - Other medication/drug used - Main personality (introspective, extrovert, calm, anxious...) - Spiritual background What did I forget ?

demius
#3 Posted : 11/15/2007 3:24:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:96026864c5="Garulfo"]There are few people here reporting such weak effects with such high doses. This really is surprising ! It would be very interresting to find if there are some common points between you hardhead guys... And also between 'sensitive' people. But there is so much points to check : - Nature of DMT smoked (color, shape) - Smoking device, smoking technic, - Overall health level (practising sport may help to keep bigger hits), blood pressure - Age - Food habits - Other medication/drug used - Main personality (introspective, extrovert, calm, anxious...) - Spiritual background What did I forget ?[/quote:96026864c5] that's what's strange; this is a recent thing. Before my 6 week break, I was having little problem achieving a breakthrough on 40-50mg. spice is sparkly white (some shards have a yellow tone and some are translucent, usually larger more dense crystals). using a glass vaporizer. workout, ride my bicycle, walk. twenty years old with a fair amount of experience with various psyches/chemicals. Eat very, very well (lots of fruits, vegetables, grains, little meat). no meds, and only use cannabis...daily-multiple times per day (but usually not under the influence when using dmt). very introspective person, some social anxiety, curious about everything. a spiritual person only in the sense of the things I've experienced (mostly through chemical influences)

Viracocha
#4 Posted : 11/15/2007 1:01:23 PM

..still lc..

so basically everything has remained constant except the experience(including the spice? ie: same spice that previously produced effects?) ? Sounds to me like you / they may have some residual ill-feelings which stemmed from the negative experience.. dmt is a gateway to the source-plant's spirit world, and when this channel is opened, you are then an active component of that chain; thereby allowing transfer of 'real world' stimulus into 'plant-spirit world (dmt place)' and vice-versa-- maybe they didn't like your not-so-respectful friends to be a part of that link and have somewhat turned their back on you for the moment.. don't worry they're very forgiving once i was in dmt place, lying on my back in my living room, and a car (real) pulled up outside. A few guys got out and started talking.. the dmt place people i was with responded, they actually looked over to where the sound came from. information can most definitely pass between these dimensions lol i remember another instance where i took a massive hit, lay back and the purge-response began to come on. I knew what was about to happen so i sat up, opened my eyes and tried to control it (surprisingly for the amount i had i could still recognise my room). Right then, a massive sphere appeared which was populated with about 30 blue dmt-beings (energy bulbs they seemed to be) hovering around this space they had created, they also brought with them a large sphinx type structure which sat there. It seems that i somehow introduced them into my world, rather than entering their world. My advice would be to back off completely for the moment, try not to think about it too much and work on reconnecting with that original spark you had with dmt; rather than being overly-proactive in forcing this link to occur. It's not that they feel disrespected by you, or that they have decided to shun you, they just wanted you to really be aware that this isn't something to be taken for granted.

Garulfo
#5 Posted : 11/15/2007 1:28:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Demius, Your 'diet' seems perfect Pleased Here : http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...BB2/viewtopic.php?t=2909 Acolon_5 reported a similar problem. The common point is that he is also on a daily use of cannabis. I don't see why this would be a problem with DMT (my friend had awesome trips with that combo) but maybe the regular use is the issue ? Cannabis is well known to supress paradoxal sleep (dreams). Maybe the inner machinery that create dreams is involved in DMT trips ? Remember that THC stay in the body for weeks. But I bet there may be many regular and heavy weed users that do not experience such tolerance... Anyone concerned ?

DZ-015
#6 Posted : 11/15/2007 2:09:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DMT is unpredictable. If nothing external has changed, it would seem reasonable to say it's something internal, i.e. the effect the DMT is having on your brain. Sometimes a breakthrough's just not on the menu, try again next time.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 11/16/2007 7:56:42 PM

The Great Namah

demius, Were all of these attempts (the good ones and the weak ones) with the same batch of dmt? My friend is convinced that there is some bunk root bark going around. His first two batches were very amazing, but since he extracted from other sources all hints of the "veil" are gone. No swiriling geometric patterns at any dose and this is with his best batch (out of 6) recrystalized 2x to crystal clear needles. He can breakthough (sort of) on 60+mgs but anything lower produces very little effects, and most are body vibrations and the breakthroughs are not very "real" and the comedowns are VERY shakey. My friend has been a daily cannabis user for 12 years, so he doubts that all of a sudden his brain chemistry was messed up. He has noticed that different RB AND different extraction teks produces very different results, consistantly. He wonders if maybe there is a small % of the population that are very sensitive to the minute amount of alkaloids extracted along with the dmt, changing (for the worse) the experience.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

DZ-015
#8 Posted : 11/16/2007 9:34:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:b55013bdb0]He wonders if maybe there is a small % of the population that are very sensitive to the minute amount of alkaloids extracted along with the dmt, changing (for the worse) the experience.[/quote:b55013bdb0] It could also just be that some rootbark has significantly higher concentrations of non-DMT alkaloids. Don't know what they are, but i bet they're in there.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

demius
#9 Posted : 11/17/2007 6:23:34 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:aab290fc64="acolon_5"]demius, Were all of these attempts (the good ones and the weak ones) with the same batch of dmt? My friend is convinced that there is some bunk root bark going around. His first two batches were very amazing, but since he extracted from other sources all hints of the "veil" are gone. No swiriling geometric patterns at any dose and this is with his best batch (out of 6) recrystalized 2x to crystal clear needles. He can breakthough (sort of) on 60+mgs but anything lower produces very little effects, and most are body vibrations and the breakthroughs are not very "real" and the comedowns are VERY shakey. My friend has been a daily cannabis user for 12 years, so he doubts that all of a sudden his brain chemistry was messed up. He has noticed that different RB AND different extraction teks produces very different results, consistantly. He wonders if maybe there is a small % of the population that are very sensitive to the minute amount of alkaloids extracted along with the dmt, changing (for the worse) the experience.[/quote:aab290fc64] Yes, all of these are from the same batch. There is probably a very minute amount of crystal from the very first extraction mixed in with the other, but this is such a small ratio it's not really relevant. Also, came from the same source both times. A break is definitely in order, if nothing else. assuming a two week minimum which will realistically probably turn into a month break because of responsibilities.

demius
#10 Posted : 11/26/2007 3:01:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

well, experiemntation ensued this weekend after a hefty dose of love. i'm thinking it has to be inhalation of the vapors which i will work on. although i thought it worth mentioning that i keep going to the same place every time. it's this same cubicle room, same patterning in the same places. I really enjoyed mixing n,n with the l, it slowed the experience down a lot and allowed me to manuever more, but i still couldn't get out of the room. further experimentation is in order, but it may have to wait until this semester ends