CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa and Nature Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 6/13/2015 10:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This post may be deleted by a Mod.
I know that discussions regarding smoalking in public places is forbidden but I'm hoping that being alone in nature doesn't constitute a public place , kind of, I'm looking for a loop hole I think..
I just want to share my experiences with nature and I know there are many fascinating stories to be told by other members.

Recently I went with a friend to Norway for a gig and 4 days of exploration.
I had no idea that Norway was so breathtakingly beautiful . The people also are really decent and I don't use that term loosely.

One time in particular we was driving through Alpine territory , mountains and lakes aplenty .
So we stopped at a waterfall and parked up . There was no one around for miles.
We walked along a river to the top of the waterfall and climbed down the waterfall so that we was sheltered from wind . We found perfect shelf like chairs besides the waterfall .
In front of us was a view of forests and snow top mountains and a waterfall below.

I pulled out a Changa joint, only the best would do for a situation such as this one.
600mg of 1.1.1 Changa. Caapi Vine Alks (Yellow) , DMT , Caapi Vine rolled in a rizla with some mullein.
I had already smoked 2 mullein and vine alk joints earlier that day so I knew this Changa would hit even harder.
I took 3 big hits, passed it on to my buddy and sat back.
Looking at the mountains and forest in the foreground I saw the colour and sharpness being turned up like on a TV.
Resting back I could feel the mountain touching my back and there was some kind of a connection there. There were 2 sounds ,the waterfall and the river behind me , everything was just perfect.
Previously we had been smoking the red vine and that is a little hectic but this time with the best of the best yellow vine a sense of oneness with the wilderness set in.
I turned to my left as my friend passed me the joint back when I noticed besides him the rocks were covered with luminous algae , glowing green . I drew his attention to it and he also was shocked, saying that wasn't there before. There was loads of it , as if some one had splashed glow sticks every where.
I'm assuming it was psychoactive.
Afterwards I took a drink from the waterfall , I dunno if it was the changa or what but that was the tastiest water I've ever had.
A few pictures below....
Austria next I think Smile
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0802.jpg (1,266kb) downloaded 325 time(s).
IMAG0806.jpg (3,422kb) downloaded 322 time(s).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeltaSpice
#2 Posted : 6/13/2015 10:55:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Other pictures of Norway
IMAG0976.jpg (2,257kb) downloaded 320 time(s).
IMAG0908.jpg (1,867kb) downloaded 321 time(s).

TGO
#3 Posted : 6/13/2015 11:08:18 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Epic!

Thumbs up

That is some alluring scenery! Throw some changa into that mix and...wow, I can't imagine how breathtaking that view must have been! I really need to get out in nature more! Thank you for sharing!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

DeltaSpice
#4 Posted : 6/14/2015 2:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The Grateful One wrote:
Epic!

Thumbs up

That is some alluring scenery! Throw some changa into that mix and...wow, I can't imagine how breathtaking that view must have been! I really need to get out in nature more! Thank you for sharing!

My pleasure ...
We also had a lakeside session that went on for a few hours.
To watch all the water move as one body was amazing...There were water spirits also, pics below.
IMAG0646.jpg (2,525kb) downloaded 289 time(s).
IMAG0655.jpg (2,118kb) downloaded 291 time(s).

Felnik
#5 Posted : 6/14/2015 3:46:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There's nothing better in the whole world than that combination ! Awesome
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

DeltaSpice
#6 Posted : 6/24/2015 5:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Japanese island of Hokkiado..
One day....
IMAG1003.jpg (2,368kb) downloaded 240 time(s).
IMAG1000.jpg (2,784kb) downloaded 242 time(s).
IMAG1001.jpg (2,079kb) downloaded 241 time(s).

Swarupa
#7 Posted : 8/11/2015 5:25:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful pictures Delta Spice, i usually close my eyes for vaped DMT & changa experiences so it makes little difference where i am, but recently i smoked some changa in nature and when i opened my eyes it was so beautiful, i was seeing the usual CEVs but then opened my eyes and saw them overlaying on the natural world, it was just incredible.

I particularly enjoyed looking at the clouds, at one point the visuals took over the whole sky which was so breathtaking, from now on i'll make sure to have some changa to hand when planning a nature trip.

European road trips are the best Thumbs up

DeltaSpice
#8 Posted : 8/11/2015 5:58:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chronic wrote:
Beautiful pictures Delta Spice, i usually close my eyes for vaped DMT & changa experiences so it makes little difference where i am, but recently i smoked some changa in nature and when i opened my eyes it was so beautiful, i was seeing the usual CEVs but then opened my eyes and saw them overlaying on the natural world, it was just incredible.

I particularly enjoyed looking at the clouds, at one point the visuals took over the whole sky which was so breathtaking, from now on i'll make sure to have some changa to hand when planning a nature trip.

European road trips are the best Thumbs up

You mentioned clouds , that reminds me of my first decent hit on vaped DMT.
It was dusk and I was sat on a hill, the clouds were nearly silhouettes as the sun was nearly set.
Bare in mind I was accidently overdosing at the beginning.
The clouds turned to what I can describe as smoke or liquid , every part of all the clouds was moving . It was an effect like as if a car drove through smoke .
I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I was saying to my mate ,oh my god look at that can you see this.
He was just coughing and spluttering and of course he couldn't see what I was seeing.
But that sight will always stay with me.

While I was in Norway smoking Changa lakeside , I decided to close my eyes.
I saw a new type of graphics , something I've not seen before or since.
It was kind of fat graphics fat shapes and things, cant really describe it.
I'm not sure if it was the altitude or maybe just the place.
My friend said that he didn't come all that way to such scenery to close his eyes, haha, his loss.
I do recall saying that if trees have spirits then this place is very spiritual. Trees aplenty Thumbs up

basilic
#9 Posted : 8/13/2015 8:55:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for this moment of beauty and magic.

#10 Posted : 8/13/2015 9:16:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Those pictures are beautiful up top. Perfect environment to partake in imo. Smile

One day I plan to live out in an expanse like that. There's something about taking psychedelics out in that type of environment. A flawless marriage.

Thanks for sharing.

DeltaSpice
#11 Posted : 8/16/2015 9:19:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

basilic wrote:
Thank you for this moment of beauty and magic.

Thank you for the kindest comment I've received Wink

DeltaSpice
#12 Posted : 8/16/2015 9:21:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tattvamasi wrote:
Those pictures are beautiful up top. Perfect environment to partake in imo. Smile

One day I plan to live out in an expanse like that. There's something about taking psychedelics out in that type of environment. A flawless marriage.

Thanks for sharing.

Living out in the wilderness is a day dream I've always had.

DMTripper
#13 Posted : 8/22/2015 11:24:11 PM

John Murdoch IV

I live in Iceland. Very trippy nature. Hiking in the highlands is very psychedelic. Otherwordly. Love the place Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DeltaSpice
#14 Posted : 8/23/2015 8:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTripper wrote:
I live in Iceland. Very trippy nature. Hiking in the highlands is very psychedelic. Otherwordly. Love the place Smile

You are lucky.
I think one of the things I like about the wilderness is the isolation .