CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How to freebase Changa Ingredients ? Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 4/29/2009 7:37:16 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

I was thinking about this lately ...
Could i sprinkle some ammonia over it - or is there a better way to get a fully Smokable Form of Alkaloid Rich Plants.
like Caapi Chaliponga and Chacruna

Observant

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 4/29/2009 7:55:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

???you want to smoke plain chaliponga leaf leaf??? I can garuantee you DO NOT want to sprinkle ammonia on some leaves and then smoke themConfused Confused ...effects wouldnt be worth it anyway... Chaliponga alkaloids are nice to work with, but at leat do a fefat or 2..its way too easy to pull the alkaloids, and with all teks now around using eco friendly products, I dont know why one wouldnt...

Trust me, it will be worth it in the end to have some nice chaliponga full specrum alks..
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#3 Posted : 4/29/2009 8:00:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I mean you could just powder the leaves and make a paste with sodium carbonate and water and than pull with 99% iso when its dry and evap back onto some more chali leaf for a mellower smoke mix than crystals..but this would be the bare minimum I would do when it comes to smoking it..
Long live the unwoke.

Observant
#4 Posted : 4/29/2009 8:31:39 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Yeah , i'm aiming at a (probably defattet) 2x perhaps 3x extract of Chali and Caapi Leaves.
I'm going to experiment with them as ingredients for Changa Receptures.

Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

69ron
#5 Posted : 4/29/2009 9:53:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaliponga is extremely mind blowing, more so than DMT so be careful. A full alkaloid extract of it can be 3-10 times more potent than DMT depending on the particular batch. Some is very high in 5-MeO-DMT and some other very weird salvia like alkaloids (don’t know what they are).

If you do a full alkaloid extract using DCM, don’t smoke more than 10 mg for the first try. SWIM once smoked 30 mg of a very potent batch and the universe literally came apart and his brain was shattered in a million pieces. It was freaky to the extreme. His heart was pounding after that experience. But at lower doses, it’s REALLY NICE.

With some chaliponga, it’s strong enough that you can get effects from it by smoking the leaves as is with some harmala alkaloids mixed in. Without the harmala alkaloids, you get tolerance to the 5-MeO-DMT too quickly for it to work.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#6 Posted : 4/29/2009 10:02:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

If SWIM could get some cheap, reliable sources of chaliponga, he'd like to do a drytek with acetone, sodium carbonate, and FASA, so as to avoid defatting.

Observant
#7 Posted : 4/29/2009 10:14:29 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Thanks for your reply 69Ron
I'll mind what you said.

I have only access to Naphta /Xylene /Limonene /Isopropanol /Ethanol /Water
DCM is unavaillable.

adding combined freebase pulls from Chaliponga to dried caapi leaves will not basify the caapi leaves , am i right ?
I think i will have to find a way to basify them to maximize their activity in some kind of way . That seems logical to me Confused

@amor fati
Some old man told me he knows for sure the same thing could be done with coca tea

amor_fati
#8 Posted : 4/29/2009 11:14:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

associativum wrote:
@amor fati
Some old man told me he knows for sure the same thing could be done with coca tea to produce an active smokable admixture which is also very easy on the lungs
Or even better : Just Drytek the Coca Tea with Sodium carbonate and Pull with Naphta - add some flower petals during evaporation Smile

Yeah, SWIM's aware of these possibilities, but hesitant about smoking such things or using naphtha in particular. He's interested in the possibility of using limonene but will refrain from discussing such things further, here.

Observant
#9 Posted : 4/29/2009 11:30:09 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

SWIM is going to test the Chaliponga from Spiritgarden Ethnobotanicals , he thinks.

geeg30
#10 Posted : 4/30/2009 1:10:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
If SWIM could get some cheap, reliable sources of chaliponga, he'd like to do a drytek with acetone, sodium carbonate, and FASA, so as to avoid defatting.
Wouldn't the acetone pull the fats and stuff from the leaf anyway? SWIM always believed that leaf contains more substances that need defatted than MHRB which doesn't contain as much.

If not then Swim will give it a go as he has 50g of chali waiting for an extraction. He said he was going to do an A/B once he runs out of the spice he has.

BTW swim wants to know - does anyone else find that the yellow spice is much more fun than the white? Swim finds the white spice to be less active, well, not less active but a lot less visual.

Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

jamie
#11 Posted : 4/30/2009 1:11:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey 69 ron, those strange salvia effects you describe..does it sort of feel like everything swirls togther, and you feel like you are on the verge of comming apart, and can barely hold it together?..

This how my chaliponga alkaloids feel when I smoke a good dose.. around 10-15mg eyeballed. The last time I did this it was like once I lay back I was in a swirling void..My music was all mashed into it and made no sense, and there was no geometry..only swirling..but it all feels really tryptamine like, and I can still feel and hear the carrier wave..

Last week I smoked small hits every few minutes for about 20 minutes on the beach and I got into a nice zone where the rest of the experience didn't overlap and drown out the geometry, which looked exactly like the shipibo designs they portray in they're weaving..Something special was happening at the same time as I was listening to the birdsongs in the forest, liek I could tune into them on some other vibrational level..i dont know how to describe smoked chaliponga yet, sometimes it can be overly euphoric, sometimes more of a emotionless void..diff than when in aya I think..and differnt than mimosa..

Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#12 Posted : 4/30/2009 1:31:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
hey 69 ron, those strange salvia effects you describe..does it sort of feel like everything swirls togther, and you feel like you are on the verge of comming apart, and can barely hold it together?..

This how my chaliponga alkaloids feel when I smoke a good dose.. around 10-15mg eyeballed. The last time I did this it was like once I lay back I was in a swirling void..My music was all mashed into it and made no sense, and there was no geometry..only swirling..but it all feels really tryptamine like, and I can still feel and hear the carrier wave..

Yeah, that's it exactly, sort of swirly and slippery. It's like everything is crashing together, breaking apart. It's really weird. It’s not something most people would be ready for. It’s unlike anything SWIM can think of. It’s tryptamine-ish of course because of the DMT and 5-MeO-DMT present, but I think there’s some other super potent active alkaloid present that is responsible for the weird swirly effect.

fractal enchantment wrote:
Last week I smoked small hits every few minutes for about 20 minutes on the beach and I got into a nice zone where the rest of the experience didn't overlap and drown out the geometry, which looked exactly like the shipibo designs they portray in they're weaving..Something special was happening at the same time as I was listening to the birdsongs in the forest, liek I could tune into them on some other vibrational level..i dont know how to describe smoked chaliponga yet, sometimes it can be overly euphoric, sometimes more of a emotionless void..diff than when in aya I think..and differnt than mimosa..

Yeah, that’s SWIM’s take on it exactly.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

amor_fati
#13 Posted : 4/30/2009 2:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:
amor_fati wrote:
Wouldn't the acetone pull the fats and stuff from the leaf anyway? SWIM always believed that leaf contains more substances that need defatted than MHRB which doesn't contain as much.

If not then Swim will give it a go as he has 50g of chali waiting for an extraction. He said he was going to do an A/B once he runs out of the spice he has.

BTW swim wants to know - does anyone else find that the yellow spice is much more fun than the white? Swim finds the white spice to be less active, well, not less active but a lot less visual.

With FASA, it's not necessary to defat. The fumarate will precipitate, and the fats will remain dissolved.

69ron
#14 Posted : 4/30/2009 2:28:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

amor_fati wrote:
geeg30 wrote:
amor_fati wrote:

With FASA, it's not necessary to defat. The fumarate will precipitate, and the fats will remain dissolved.

That's the beauty of precipitation!

geeg30
#15 Posted : 4/30/2009 10:45:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will let swim know that and no doubt he will attempt a FASA in the coming week with his Chali. Is the precip as sticky as a MHRB FASA?
Here you!!! Gonnaenodaethat

"Iceberg???? - What Iceberg????"

amor_fati
#16 Posted : 4/30/2009 5:57:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

geeg30 wrote:
I will let swim know that and no doubt he will attempt a FASA in the coming week with his Chali. Is the precip as sticky as a MHRB FASA?

SWIM's always been able to get solid rocks, or at least a crystalline powder.

Observant
#17 Posted : 7/6/2009 1:54:27 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

SWIM now got some some 10xBan.Caapi Extract he is intending to mix into his Changa

He wants to convert its actives into freebase form (to maximize availability) without first extracting them further.

He just doesnt seem to figure out how to do this.

Ideas ?