CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa Additives Options

DeltaSpice
#1 Posted : 6/17/2015 8:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have found that that when using Rue Alkaloids there are many different plants that can have a major impact on the effects of the Changa. There are also some that are completely duff in my opinion.
But when it comes to using Vine Alkaloids its a different story.
For instance Heimia Salicifolia works really well with Rue and DMT but when mixed with vine Alks and DMT the effects are underwhelming .
So far I've found that mixing the vine Alks with DMT and the vine itself does work really well.
But there is one ingredient that gives a massive boost to vine Alkaloids and DMT, that is : Tynanthus Panurensis and that's why I'm writing this post.
I had previously tried it with Yellow vine Alks and had amazing results. The yellow Alks I have are very potent so I put more stock in the effects being down to the Caapi Alks.
The other day I made some Changa (Fresh Changa rules).
700mg Tynanthus Panurensis
500mg DMT
500mg Black Caapi Vine Alkaloids
The effects are mind blowing, literally.
I have had 2 session with this Changa and it really is special.
I gave my brother a joint of this to test and he had his best experience to date.
What makes it more astounding to me is the fact that the black Alks are potent but subtle at the same time, they don't hit you like the red or yellow Alks its more of a dark creeper often with nausea. But when mixed with Tynanthus Panurensis its like hold on and enjoy.

Tynanthus Panurensis is an aphrodisiac and a vine native to the Amazon . If you have some Caapi Banisteriopsis Alkaloids , please buy some Tynanthus Panurensis and make some Changa you will be shocked at the results.
All my best Very happy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DeltaSpice
#2 Posted : 6/19/2015 6:31:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pictures
DeltaSpice attached the following image(s):
IMAG0983.jpg (1,421kb) downloaded 322 time(s).
IMAG0986.jpg (1,483kb) downloaded 322 time(s).

DeltaSpice
#3 Posted : 7/22/2015 4:38:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seen as no has replied to my thread I thought I would Rolling eyes

Made a new changa today Wild lettuce 500mg, Yellow Vine Alks 500mg, DMT 400mg.

Total fail..
With Rue Harmala its really nice long lasting dopey opiate feel.

With Caapi Harmala its a big no no as are most additives to Caapi Alkaloids.
I suppose its like making Ayahuasca and chucking a fist full of wild lettuce into the pot.

Opiates are no good for you : Ayahuasca is good for you : Why would she allow any kind of synergy ??

Luckily it was a sample batch of 500mg each way.
I'll giver it to my younger brother Twisted Evil

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 7/22/2015 9:12:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I remember reading your first post a while back, but didn't reply Smile

I'm going to have a look into this Tynanthus Panurensis. See if I can source it. I have a little bit of vine alks sitting doing nothing at the moment so it could be a new experience if I can get some of that Clavo Huasca. I like that name Smile

I find herbs that are known aphrodisiacs seem to go very well in changa blends. I almost always use Damiana as a base herb, sometimes with extract of Turnera diffusa as well. I actually tried Epimedium grandiflorum in a changa blend with Damiana and Rue alks recently. I had an extremely euphoric trip, markedly more euphoric than I'm used to experiencing. Intensely pleasurable Very happy So perhaps there's a synergy with these aphrodisiac herbs...?

My next attempt at a new changa blend will be with Imphepho. I've really taken a liking to it lately and I think it may go well by itself or in a blend with Indian Warrior or Baybean or something similar. I do believe I tried Wild Lettuce a couple years ago, also a total fail Laughing

Firemetal420
#5 Posted : 7/23/2015 5:49:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
I have found that that when using Rue Alkaloids there are many different plants that can have a major impact on the effects of the Changa. There are also some that are completely duff in my opinion.
But when it comes to using Vine Alkaloids its a different story.
For instance Heimia Salicifolia works really well with Rue and DMT but when mixed with vine Alks and DMT the effects are underwhelming .
So far I've found that mixing the vine Alks with DMT and the vine itself does work really well.
But there is one ingredient that gives a massive boost to vine Alkaloids and DMT, that is : Tynanthus Panurensis and that's why I'm writing this post.
I had previously tried it with Yellow vine Alks and had amazing results. The yellow Alks I have are very potent so I put more stock in the effects being down to the Caapi Alks.
The other day I made some Changa (Fresh Changa rules).
700mg Tynanthus Panurensis
500mg DMT
500mg Black Caapi Vine Alkaloids
The effects are mind blowing, literally.
I have had 2 session with this Changa and it really is special.
I gave my brother a joint of this to test and he had his best experience to date.
What makes it more astounding to me is the fact that the black Alks are potent but subtle at the same time, they don't hit you like the red or yellow Alks its more of a dark creeper often with nausea. But when mixed with Tynanthus Panurensis its like hold on and enjoy.

Tynanthus Panurensis is an aphrodisiac and a vine native to the Amazon . If you have some Caapi Banisteriopsis Alkaloids , please buy some Tynanthus Panurensis and make some Changa you will be shocked at the results.
All my best Very happy

I will definitely be trying this as I have some tynanthus vine I have been eager to make use of. I've only made one changa mix with it so far and that was less than a third of my herb base but incredible nonetheless... How smooth is it on the inhale?
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

DeltaSpice
#6 Posted : 7/23/2015 8:13:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420, I'd say its totally smooth but bear in mind I smoke all my changa in a rizla with Mullein .
Personally I wouldn't mix anything with the tynanthus vine (apart from the mullein) , I wouldn't want to distract from the tynanthus .
It really is some thing special.

Metanoia , your spot on with the Damiana but that lead me to try clitoria ternatea another aphrodisiac ,a flower mind.. It was a total fail.
Tynanthus will do me for the rest of my life, that's how good it is, I wonder how it would be with Rue?
The last time I did Rue it was like it was saying to me ,"look what I can do, remember me" but I'm with the vine and I don't play away Neutral
I've always had an interest in Datura, but its finding a garden growing it, that's the problem Twisted Evil

DeltaSpice
#7 Posted : 7/23/2015 8:34:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also recently taken to smoking Vine Alks sprinkled on some Mullein in a rizla, with a hand rolling filter to stop those pesky Mullein hairs.

I started with yellow Alks but now im on the Black Alks. I don't even weigh it anymore.
Roughly 100mg or less, any more and the joint wont burn properly, you have to roll it loosely as it is.
I liken it to Ganja but without any of the crap, if that makes sense ? maybe you have to be an ex-ganja smoker to understand that.
It basically gets me stoned, you can hear things in tunes that you didn't realise was there before.
I don't watch TV but I download all the top USA shows and after smoking vine I can clearly pick out the bad actors.
I had to turn off Game of Thrones at one point the acting and the camera cutting to each person as they spoke was awful .
The other night I watched an episode of Suits and realised there is only one person in the whole show who can act properly .
Plus your putting vine inside you, it can only be good Cool

Firemetal420
#8 Posted : 7/23/2015 10:41:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! I think that will be my next mix to experiment with... I have some amazing red vine Alks (my FAV so far) that I'll make it with and then I also have some caupuri vine that I haven't extracted yet.
I've heard good things about the caupuri vine so I'm excited to try it Smile Smile
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

DeltaSpice
#9 Posted : 7/24/2015 12:20:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
Nice! I think that will be my next mix to experiment with... I have some amazing red vine Alks (my FAV so far) that I'll make it with and then I also have some caupuri vine that I haven't extracted yet.
I've heard good things about the caupuri vine so I'm excited to try it Smile Smile

Have you tried black vine yet?
I haven't got the confidence to eat/drink any yet but when its mixed with the Tynanthus it destroys Red and Yellow.
Also smoking it on its own , I'd say its about 3 times the strength of other colours.
So bang for your buck its a winner.
I have heard good things about caupuri but im yet to be convinced.
Cielo vine seems like a bad joke to me, unless it was just the batch I had.
Always bet on Black Cool (I'm white btw Neutral )

Firemetal420
#10 Posted : 7/24/2015 6:36:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Firemetal420 wrote:

Have you tried black vine yet?
I haven't got the confidence to eat/drink any yet but when its mixed with the Tynanthus it destroys Red and Yellow.
Also smoking it on its own , I'd say its about 3 times the strength of other colours.
So bang for your buck its a winner.
I have heard good things about caupuri but im yet to be convinced.
Cielo vine seems like a bad joke to me, unless it was just the batch I had.
Always bet on Black Cool (I'm white btw Neutral )

Yeah I've tried it and It's amazing... I have a good amount of black alks and ive made 3 different changa mixes with it so far but for some reason the red gave me the most incredible journey I have ever experienced Very happy Since you said that tho I will definitely try out the tynanthus with black alks also. Thank you for the recommendation deltaspice, I can't wait to make some up tomorrow since it's my day off Big grin Big grin

DeltaSpice
#11 Posted : 7/24/2015 10:50:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 good luck with that, I'm happy for you.
Let us know what your results were like.
Also what kind of ratios do you use? I use 1.1.1 maybe a bit more plant material than alks and spice.

At the moment I only have Red Alk Tynanthus changa left until I make up a new batches.
2 days ago I smoked some and I asked Aya for some CEV (I rarely get CEV with vine Alks) and I was given a 20 minute show of wonderment.
By the end I really couldn't take any more.
Try asking questions or for some visuals.
I think she is always there and may just oblige .

Metanoia
#12 Posted : 7/24/2015 7:47:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:

Whether you believe in plant spirits or not, this does seem to work. I've read reports of other people doing this kind of thing saying, "Okay, show me what you got" that kind of flippant attitude. They get their asses handed to them Laughing Myself included Laughing So do be careful Thumbs up

DeltaSpice
#13 Posted : 7/25/2015 11:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
Whether you believe in plant spirits or not

This is the strangest thing I've come across.
I don't even know what a spirit is Surprised
My first smoke of vine Changa and she appeared and started checking me out to see who I was or what kind of a person I was. It freaked me out.
Since then I've had conversations with her.
I actually feel like a crazy person saying that.
She is some thing very very special.

SynKyd
#14 Posted : 7/26/2015 3:29:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Metanoia wrote:
Whether you believe in plant spirits or not

This is the strangest thing I've Lcome across.
I don't even know what a spirit is Surprised
My first smoke of vine Changa and she appeared and started checking me out to see who I was or what kind of a person I was. It freaked me out.
Since then I've had conversations with her.
I actually feel like a crazy person saying that.
She is some thing very very special.

Love Yes she is!
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Firemetal420
#15 Posted : 7/26/2015 6:38:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeltaSpice wrote:
Also what kind of ratios do you use? I use 1.1.1 maybe a bit more plant material than alks and spice.

At the moment I only have Red Alk Tynanthus changa left until I make up a new batches.
2 days ago I smoked some and I asked Aya for some CEV (I rarely get CEV with vine Alks) and I was given a 20 minute show of wonderment.

Thank you for the positive energy deltaspice, any positive energy is always a good addition to this world Smile
So, I made up three more changa mixes the last two days... the first was 1g tynanthus/700mg Red vine alks/ 1g of the light... I tried it last night and it was beautiful but nothing spectacular although I felt like I needed a bit higher dose than 140mg. Overall very pleasant and special in its own way. Smile Smile
The second was 1g white 10x caapi leaf/400mg mullien/1g of the light... haven't tried it yet but I have had this 10x white caapi leaf sitting around doing nothing so I figured I would try it out.

The third and the one I'm most excited about trying is 1g tynanthus/800mg black vine alks/1g light... it wasn't dry enough to try last night but maybe on my next day off Drool Drool

DeltaSpice
#16 Posted : 7/27/2015 2:26:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
DeltaSpice wrote:

Thank you for the positive energy deltaspice, any positive energy is always a good addition to this world Smile
So, I made up three more changa mixes the last two days... the first was 1g tynanthus/700mg Red vine alks/ 1g of the light... I tried it last night and it was beautiful but nothing spectacular although I felt like I needed a bit higher dose than 140mg. Overall very pleasant and special in its own way. Smile Smile
The second was 1g white 10x caapi leaf/400mg mullien/1g of the light... haven't tried it yet but I have had this 10x white caapi leaf sitting around doing nothing so I figured I would try it out.

The third and the one I'm most excited about trying is 1g tynanthus/800mg black vine alks/1g light... it wasn't dry enough to try last night but maybe on my next day off Drool Drool

Sounds good...
You'll notice I only have Tynanthus with red alk Changa left.
That's because Red with Tynanthus is not as good as yellow or black.
I thought Yellow with Tynanthus was the best ever until I tried it with black.
The red never really did the same as yellow or black but in saying that my last experience was pretty special with red.
Just know in the back of your mind that you have some thing special waiting for you on your day off Wink

DeltaSpice
#17 Posted : 8/2/2015 5:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been ill for a few weeks, poisoned by a water chemical filter so no changa for me.
Now its all good so I thought I'd hit the Tynanthus/Black Alks changa.
My new batch 3g worth.
I use a mindfold, catchy name I know :/ its a blindfold with sponge eye holes cut out of it.
Basically you can have your eyes open or closed and your sight will remain in total darkness , perfect for Changa.
My first hit I felt instantly which told me that it is on.
I took 2 more hits, holding my breath. Then laydown, blind fold on.
The darkness filled with light , proper light , it was amazing . I would think that light needs a source. Which begs the question, where is that source?
It soon turned into thin lines which morphed into some horrific looking dragon type head that came steaming towards me.
I'm totally fine with anything that is shown to me, I embrace it all.
That's really all I can recall, which is strange. I was under for about 15 mins
Once again I feel honoured.

I wish I could post my best trip reports but I feel that people might not believe me haha.
I don't know why that is, maybe because I've never read or heard of anything similar.
Or maybe they would believe me but in fact say that some thing els is going on , other than what I think?
I dunno, I just feel blessed at the moment.
I hope every one can find a peace like I have Love