CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
water only cappi leafe extraction...sucess.. Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 6/23/2015 3:19:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After doing three one hour,,[ water only boils]..using a turbo blender to quickly pulverize the leafe material.. with 200 grams of cappi leafe I ended up with a very concintrated cappi tea...

I then pulled out 6 to 8 mls of the tea and fan evaporated it in the corner of a glass dish..

Then with a wad of choreboy already embeded with 15 mgs of acacia spice i wiped up the sticky cappi extract on to it...

Not shure what type of cappi leafe it was but it seems very effective as i vaped the small dose and had the nicest ..smoothest strong experiance...

It felt much stronger than straight 15mgs of acacia and much smoother and amaqzingly visual and colorfull..

The low dmt dose with the crude cappi extract lasted atleast a good solid thirty minutes..

This was a vastly improved experiance because of the cappi...!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/23/2015 3:37:43 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Awesome! I am glad to hear it worked out for you, Starway6! Smile

Thumbs up
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Jees
#3 Posted : 6/23/2015 6:23:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greaaaat.

Any idea how much (or aprox) that 6 to 8 ml represented from the original 200 gr leaves?

starway6
#4 Posted : 6/23/2015 10:09:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Greaaaat.

Any idea how much (or aprox) that 6 to 8 ml represented from the original 200 gr leaves?

Much was just water and when compleatly dry lost its stickyness.. i think the full spectrum tea was just very high in alcaloid concintration...

It was atleast 2oo or 300 mgs of leafe material..

I just pulled up about 6 to 8 ml of..[ very strong] ..[bitter tasting] cappi tea with a pipette and put it in a dish to evaporate..

Not shure but the cappi leafe material..it may have been from a stronger strain of cappi?.....
maybey black or red ???

I noticed a positive improvement with the 15 mgs of acacia spice...it just smoothed out the experiance a lot and i felt as if i were going to breakthrough at any second...

I remember everything became very colorfull almost shiny plastic like in aperiance and when i closed my eyes colorfull visions came in strong waves... also in my head space i was taught some things about life ....and death apeared to be just part of the beautyfull game of life and i was foolish to fear death or anything else in life...

I felt calm.. without any negative side effects at all it was very visual for such a small dose of acacia spice!

Ive done 15 mgs and higher many times in the past with just straight acacia spice and this experiance was positivly diferent in a good way using my cappi leafe crude extract...!

Not shure of the alcaloids in the type of cappi leafe i have but it was very effective in a positive way!Smile

starway6
#5 Posted : 6/28/2015 12:51:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is my second test with my water boiled cappi leafe tea that i reduced to a thick sticky liquid on bottom of pan by evaporation..

My first test above was [..one full dropper ..] of tea evaporated then desolved in small amount of grain alcohol just enough for a dose..

This second test was was only...[one drop].. greatly concintrated cappi tea extract...

The one drop i used this time....was taken from 25 or more droppers full of the tea and yes it worked beautyfully!!Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

This one drop of ..[more concintrated].. cappi leafe tincture rocked my world..using only 10 drops of acacia tincture vaped through a chore boy pad!

The 10 drops probibly represented 10 to 15 mgs of acacia spice.. but with the one drop of cappi extract it was amplified very much .. but in a positive and more gentle way!

This one drop of [concintrated] ..[cappi leafe water extract]..put a compleatly diferent personality to my acacia trip.. [ive never experianced with straight spice]..that was gentle but effective...

After a couple draws I watched my hand turn into a [lobster claw]!..i could even see the bones through the skin..
My whole room got very colorfull and morphed with activity with my eyes open!

I was seeing so much with open eyesopen .. i didnt bother to close them this trip!

While this was hapening.. i was never more calm and at peace..everything around me was changing and so beautyfull..

I dont know why i never tryed cappi all this time but now it will be my combo from now on...

My first trip with cappi in post above was with only [one dropper of water boiled tea].. evaperated down .. added to 10 drops of acacia...

This test was only.. [one drop].. of 25 droppers of cappi tea... evaporated down to a small thick puddel..

not shure how to measure dosage this way this was the most beautyfull gentle but strong trip that was sooo visual and colorfull on so little product!
It may be in the type of cappi leafe i have?/

dreamer042
#6 Posted : 6/28/2015 1:47:28 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Caapi leaves actually have a higher alkaloid content than the vine. (Source)

These kind of crude extracts seem to be the best way to go with caapi leaf since the traditional harmala extraction techniques don't seem to work on them for some reason or other.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

starway6
#7 Posted : 6/28/2015 3:15:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
Caapi leaves actually have a higher alkaloid content than the vine. (Source)

These kind of crude extracts seem to be the best way to go with caapi leaf since the traditional harmala extraction techniques don't seem to work on them for some reason or other.

Thanks for responding..

This crude water boiled stuff shure works..GREAT!!
What i did was put the whole bag of leafe ive had for a couple years in a pot of boiling water choped them up fine with a turbo blender..
I think the bag had close to 300 grams of leaf or more in it..
My one concern is how to measure dosage/?
Im reducing the water in the tea till it is thick and close to dry... then mixing it in some grain alcohol to store it in a dropper bottle..just as i store my acacia tincture...

I asume i could compleetly dry the stuff and mash it into a powder but like the idea of storing it in grain alcohol..
Ive noticed that when mixing it in alcohol most will mix well but there are some sticky rubbery lumps that seem to not want to mix?

my trip seems to last about 30 minutes so far with the dose ive used...
But One question is.. if i use too large of a dose when vaping a small amount of spice ..could the cappi extend a 15mg dose of dmt into an hour or longer trip????
I need to understand my dosage better for saftey...Thankxx

Is this posible?

Jees
#8 Posted : 6/28/2015 6:17:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It is possible that there are now also new factors playing role in your vaping technique:
- the goo keeping the temp better in control;
- the alcohol evaporating along and work out as a sort of synergistic admixture.
I've been afraid to combust drinking alcohol during vaping, do you let it evaporate first?

Edit:
OK I've found this in another thread:
starway6 wrote:
...After the alcohol evaporates it will leave a sticky oily substance that will stick to what it is sitting on top of....
Yet there will be still alcohol that is not evaporated?

Firemetal420
#9 Posted : 6/28/2015 7:55:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Alcohol is not safe to inhale in any circumstance as far far as I know and there shouldn't be any left when it's dry.... make sure you let it all evaporate completely before smoking or vaping
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

starway6
#10 Posted : 6/28/2015 8:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
Alcohol is not safe to inhale in any circumstance as far far as I know and there shouldn't be any left when it's dry.... make sure you let it all evaporate completely before smoking or vaping

drinking Alcohol has been vaporized by people in the past at parties without any serious harm.

As i stated in ..[post above].. to ..[compleatly evaporate].. the grain alcohol before vaping..and you will be fine!

As for there being any alcohol left posibly trace amounts but thats unlikley if you wait atleast an hour or two before smoking...

Use everclear grain alcohol for tinctures...[not rubbing alcohol!]

starway6
#11 Posted : 6/28/2015 10:14:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So far today ive learnt that the water boiled down extract from my cappi leaves at the time the water is almost gone it turns into a dark taffy like substance in bottom of pot..

Then it starts trying to harden very much like a thick dark syrup that has a glue like quality..

When i put some grain alcohol in it.. it.. [slowly mixes].. into the alcohol but leaves chunks of sticky taffy like clumps that would not desolve any further?

Well....I found out the answer to the ..[not compleatly desolving problem]..

The alcohol can only hold so much...! then it wont take any more cappi alcaloids...!

So i simply added more grain alcohol and the sticky tar like clumps started desolving more quickly..

fact...[All of this cappi tar will imeadiatly desolves in water!!] faster than grain alcohol...

Well its looking good now after i took the cappi tincture and poured it through a coffie filter leaving a more clear dark amber liquid in dropper bottel that is suspending in the grain alcohol fine...

From my first two tests i expect this cappi tincture to be very potent and work well...

Will try to send some pictures soon..