CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
definitions of breakthrough, hyperspace and even deeper zones Options

cheiron
#1 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:08:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found some lexicon terms that seem to need some synchronisation to attain a level playground.

First one is 'breakthrouh'

This is the current breakthrough defintion.
State traveler gets after ingesting the breakthrough dose of DMT. Beyond life or death. Beyond time or space or known dimensions. Inherently synaesthetic. Ultra sharp edges and highly polished surfaces. Endlessly morphing and fractalizing details. A sense of extremely high energy and vibration as well as frantic activity. All One. Feels oddly familiar - maybe where you were before birth and will return after death? Everything that ever is, has been, can be, will be, never was, never could be . . . . .

To me, this is somewhat confusing, and I think it is helpful to distinguish more between:
- the act of breaking through - the state on reaches after breaking through. - hyperspace and breakthrough: the first being the place one reaches after the act of the breakthrough
In current definition of 'breakthrough', hyperspace and breakthrough, and even specific states one can reach after breakthrough and in hyperspace ('all one' etc.) mingle through eachother, maybe creating more confusion than clarification....

My suggestion would be to alter 'breakthrough' to something more basic like:
After ingesting spice, there is the possibility of reaching a breakthrough. Sometimes the chrysanthemum has to be passed, sometimes one just popps into Hyperspace. A breakthrough is the moment of actually entering hyperspace, which doesn't has to necessarily happen after the ingestion of spice.

Furthermore, the definition of Hyperspace is currently:

The place you go to after breakthrough, can be any place and time imaginable. Where the impossible can easily happen, extreme geometric explosions of color, sound, emotions, information, also the feeling of it being hyperreal.

In a recent post Hyperspace Fool defined hyperspace as 'one of many' places one can go to:
Quote:
I differentiate hyperspace from other incorporeal lands you can visit, because it has a special characteristic that other dreamlands and higher dimensional spaces lack. A unique form and function that seems to place it as a kind of dimensional nexus par excellence. Furthermore, the entities there seem to share an awful lot in terms of their aesthetic and the kinds of activities they are up to.

Thus, I don't define Hyperspace as merely where you go when you break through, but as a specific place that people tend to visit at some point in their journeys. As it is connected to every other time and place IME, people can shoot through Hyperspace on their way to other zones (alternate universes, parallel realities, dreamscapes, upper dimensions, and as you suggested, other times).

One dead giveaway is the architecture of the place. If it is filled with kaleidoscopic halls, impossible geometries, and folding rooms with reality making machines... hyperspace. If, on the other hand, you find yourself in a culturally significant themed place (Egyptian, Mayan, Hindu or the like), these places are not Hyperspace, but rather the realms of those gods that inspired those mythologies.

So I thought it would be nice to share some thoughts about the different zones and maybe even attempt to map them out, as far as that would be possible...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Hyperspace Fool
#2 Posted : 6/28/2013 12:31:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool Cheiron. Thanks for bringing this up.

I appreciate the quoting btw.

I suppose since my opinion is already stated above, I will wait and see what other people have to say about this. I imagine that for many, anywhere they go outside of this waking life is some kind of hyperspace for them... but seeing as I do a lot of travelling, and a good deal of it without spice, I have to differentiate between the dreamtime realms, the OOBE experience, places reached by meditation and yogic work... and those I arrive at via entheogens.

Even within the scope of entheogenic "other worlds" I find there is a lot of variety and a seemingly endless array of possible destinations. Hyperspace, for me, is therefore that very specific, vibrant "Wonderland meets Alien Spacecraft" place where the various machine elves dwell. It feels to me like an in-between place... a nexus of dimensions and worlds... a place where those fanciful living machines are used to manufacture realities.

It is far more colorful than most places, and the amount of novelty there is quite high. Things do not stay put or act inanimate, but rather fold and unfold... flowering and blossoming in a very specific kind of psychedelic glory. Sizzling sounds at you like "Zzuuöaahbrammalangbananäfizzle" as they tweak your perception and see how much you can handle.

Curiously, I don't really find dark entities there. They are numerous in other dimensional spaces, but Hyperspace has a very specific crew of hyper-intelligent beings and seems always ready to put on a show for you. It is as if they know what the most amazing things you've ever seen before are... and like to try to top them.

I guess I didn't just shut up and wait for others to chime in... you'll have to excuse me.

Last note, in my Lexicon entries for entities and for folding rooms I address some of this stuff.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Jin
#3 Posted : 6/29/2013 2:28:43 PM

yes

Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Even within the scope of entheogenic "other worlds" I find there is a lot of variety and a seemingly endless array of possible destinations. Hyperspace, for me, is therefore that very specific, vibrant "Wonderland meets Alien Spacecraft" place where the various machine elves dwell. It feels to me like an in-between place... a nexus of dimensions and worlds... a place where those fanciful living machines are used to manufacture realities.

It is far more colorful than most places, and the amount of novelty there is quite high. Things do not stay put or act inanimate, but rather fold and unfold... flowering and blossoming in a very specific kind of psychedelic glory. Sizzling sounds at you like "Zzuuöaahbrammalangbananäfizzle" as they tweak your perception and see how much you can handle.

Curiously, I don't really find dark entities there. They are numerous in other dimensional spaces, but Hyperspace has a very specific crew of hyper-intelligent beings and seems always ready to put on a show for you. It is as if they know what the most amazing things you've ever seen before are... and like to try to top them.

amazingly well defined , you have far greater experience than me for sure at this point HF , i need to smoalk moar , you're words remind me so much of what i have forgotten

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

anrchy
#4 Posted : 6/30/2013 4:54:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ya that was the deal breaker. Gotta get back into smoalking.

I think this is a great idea. There will be some differences in others experience, but the foundation must be laid. I think it needs to be pointed out that a breakthrough is more than just "no body". And that upon returning to your body, well that's what you actually feel like, returning. Atleast IME.
Open your Mind (โ’ถ) Please read my DMT vaping guide (โ’ถ) Fear is the mind killer

"Energy flows where attention goes"

[Please review the forum Wiki and FAQ before posting questions]

cheiron
#5 Posted : 6/30/2013 7:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
I imagine that for many, anywhere they go outside of this waking life is some kind of hyperspace for them... but seeing as I do a lot of travelling, and a good deal of it without spice, I have to differentiate between the dreamtime realms, the OOBE experience, places reached by meditation and yogic work... and those I arrive at via entheogens.

You've got me thinking about this Smile Disthinguishing between the different places one can travel looks kind of necessary, because they indeed have there own characteristics. However, they seem to overlap aswell. Experiences I've had with meeting entities (human-entities) in he middle ages somewhere in South Europe (a middle age sealmaker, to be specific) have some overlap with experiences I've had with shamanic trance and meditation.

"The Astral" seems to be the agreed upon term used over the centuries, but I don't see that yet in the lexicon. I'm suggesting 'Astral' as the overlapping term for places that can be visited, other than the physical dimension. I'm not sure if a negative definition is the way to go, so maybe something like "the area's one can reach through different techniques which alter the state of consciousness, like meditation, shamanic drumming, OOBE techniques or entheogens".

Quote:

While I have visited the hyperspace you describe (i have always thoughtis is somehow domelike. Like a huge cathedral sized cave, with walls. Definitely walls, jimjam walls...) and, in addition to that, went beyond it, I just always thought of everything after take-off being hyperspace. Because almost everyone (or most of us) seems to start here, hyperspace seems sort of synonymous with this specific place.

I'm really not sure, even though I acknowledge Hyperspace fool's deep levels of experience on the matter, if I agree on excluding what can be found beyond this as 'not hyperspace anymore'. My thoughts sometimes go in the direction of pinpointing it like "the hyperdimensional nexus" , "the hyperspace welcome dome", "the hyperspace engine room", something like that. The description you make is excellent, in my opinion, HF, so i suggest we definitely keep that Smile

Somehow it always feels like a place, especially set up for us travelers to feel welcomed and safe, which would account for no dark entities being present there.

But I have a hard time define hyperspace as disthinguished from the Astral, at some point they just seem to meet, like a landscape slowly evolving...

So, let us join thoughts an ideas, I hope it helps to sort these definitions out and cocreate omething usefull...