CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
This lexicon reminds me of a TV show episode Options

Psychelectric
#1 Posted : 2/16/2013 7:22:12 PM

Curiouser and curiouser

This is a clip from the show Dead Like Me. (Very brief plot synopsis: People act as "grim reapers" to ferry people souls to the after life. They live as human beings and are, for the most part human, and they ferry souls like a tedious job).

At about the 6 minute mark, there is a section where one of the characters, who earlier (see full episode if interested) had his soul removed from his body by one of the grim reapers and then had his soul put back in. From this experience he starts to create his own religion and starts coming up with terms for the experience.

The name of the episode is called Sunday Mornings, season 1 episode 9.

Go to the 6 min mark to here him coming up with terms for his religion and religious experience. The meter maid in the clip is the grim reaper who took his soul out.

Dead Like Me Clip

I find this show quite hillarious Laughing and I would recomend people to check it out. Thumbs up
"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here’s Tom with the weather."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.