CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline Options

amurph1111
#1 Posted : 3/6/2009 2:49:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim is curious if anybody here knows at least an estimate of how much mescaline or total alkaloid content per DRY weight of either one of the psychoactive cactii.

Another way to ask this is how much weight do you generally lose when drying from fresh cactii (well i guess that would very greatly depending on how well you prepare the material and how fresh it really is)

I apologize for the extremely variable answers i am seeking, but here is my situation:

I want to purchase online pre-prepared peruvian torch or san pedro powder. As a matter of fact, does anybody have experience with pre powdered product? I can get http://www.compra-segura...h=50&products_id=323

Is this a good value, and how much mescaline (average guess of course) can i be expecting or at least hoping for? Also, what is the most straight-forward easy first time recommended extraction tek?

I have experienced mescaline twice now in the form of a horrid brew made from each san pedro and peruvian torch. I found it to be on of the most enjoyable experiences of my life (aside from the vomit-like taste). i experienced pure is-ness if you know what i mean.

apologies if i don't seem as organized in my thoughts i am currently enjoying some high grade kratom. lovely. this forum is a great gathering of good minds and unbiased, helpful, caring, and enlightened people.

edit: that link is of dried pieces but there is a pre powdered product on that site.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

VisualDistortion
#2 Posted : 3/6/2009 11:29:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I suggest you use 69ron's non toxic mescaline extraction. I know I will soon. Thanks 69ron. Just gotta get it done before the next full moon...
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

amurph1111
#3 Posted : 3/7/2009 4:58:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how can i find his tek? i was reading a topic concerning his experiments and have gained some knowledge, but is there a page with a tek laid out? i think i have the basic concept... a dmt stb, but with a defat added, and a salting step at the end, right? swim has successfully completed dmt stbs but i think the mesc is a little more complicated, right?

VisualDistortion
#4 Posted : 3/7/2009 7:09:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Here’s SWIM’s new Lime Limonene STB mescaline extraction tech for San Pedro. It produced the best yields SWIM ever had.

1 – Thoroughly mix 100 grams of powder San Pedro with 25 grams of calcium hydroxide (hydrated lime) and then thoroughly mix in 300 ml of water. This is a thick mix. It’s meant to be wet but not watery. This brings the pH up to 12.4.

2 – Thoroughly mix in 300 ml of d-limonene.

3 – Pour off the d-limonene. None of the water will pour off, so don’t worry about that. Filter the d-limonene to remove any calcium particles that might be present.

4 – Thoroughly mix in 20 ml of 5% HCl solution. Lots of precipitates form. These are NOT mescaline.

5 – Filter the water and d-limonene solvent mix. A buchner funnel with a vacuum is best. Wash the precipitates with 10 ml of water, adding this water to your water and d-limonene solvent mix. (Note that these precipitates are soluble in 99% IPA, 91% IPA, and acetone, but insoluble in water, and insoluble in d-limonene.)

6 – Separate the water from the d-limonene. A separatory funnel is best.

6.1 - Repeat steps 4-6 2 more times.

6.2 - Repeat steps 2 through 6 at least 3 more times to get all the mescaline out.)

7 – Evaporate the water at about 190 F with a fan. Or put it in the oven. It should not be hot enough to boil the water.

8 – Wash the crystals twice with 15 ml of acetone by smashing them apart and mixing them thoroughly with the acetone. The acetone dissolves all the impurities. Let the mescaline HCl settle down and then decant the acetone carefully so that none of the mescaline HCl is lost. Then let the crystals dry. Once dry they should be off white with a slight pink color.

WHY USE THIS TECH?

* Because calcium hydroxide and d-limonene are not watched chemicals, and can both be found in 100% food grade form.

* Unlike xylene used in most other techs, d-limonene is non-toxic, food safe, and extracted from fruit.

* Perhaps the best reason of all is that d-limonene actually smells nice while xylene stinks more than any other solvent. Everyone hates the way xylene smells. D-limonene smells like oranges or lemons. It will make your house smell nice and fresh and natural instead of stinking it up really badly like xylene does.

Alright, it is not completely non toxic. It does require acetone. But thank the grey beard of moses that this tek does not require xylene. Also, not defatt.

I just want to personally thank 69ron again for this. He is one of the great contributers of this site.
You lock the door, and throw away the key

There's someone in my head but it's not me

obliguhl
#5 Posted : 3/7/2009 9:44:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
He is one of the great contributers of this site.

This place would not be the same without him...

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 3/11/2009 3:30:04 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
SWIM is curious if anybody here knows at least an estimate of how much mescaline or total alkaloid content per DRY weight of either one of the psychoactive cacti.

It's impossible without bioassying or testing the clone you have.... then you will know that cacti of the same clone will have roughly the same potency!

WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb