CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Magic Mushroom Trip Report Options

delphine
#1 Posted : 5/3/2007 8:20:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK, this isn't a DMT experience, but I think it's interesting enough to share. Maybe this forum could be called "Trippy Experiences." Smile http://www.bibliotecaple...sociopol_archivetc11.htm Magic Mushroom Trip Report about Saints and Reptilians from ArchiveTC Website   Ok, this is the first time I’ve ever submitted a trip report. First, some background on me, 30 year old male, 5’9”, 180 pounds. I have an extensive background in both the physical and biological sciences, have worked in labs, done research, taught the sciences. It’s been approximately 4 years since I last tripped and I grew recently for the first time. I ordered Mazatapecs from Sporeworks and I grew using the PF tek; 1 month later had my first flush. At 10:30pm (T-0), I consumed what I estimate to be 10 grams (dry weight) of caps and stems from my first flush – which I thought would be enough for a Level 5 experience. I initially intended to do my dose without Syrian Rue, since I had recently tried DMT (extracted via lemon juice and boiling from mimosa hostilis) and Syrian Rue and I had found the experiences to be demanding and somewhat harsh.   I thought that adding Rue to my first psilocybin experience in years might alter the experience in a direction I didn’t want to go in but I wasn’t sure if I wouldn’t use it later if the trip wasn’t as intense as I wanted it to be. At around 11:15pm, I began to feel the first effects of the psilocybin but since I was anxious and thought the experience was weaker than expected (despite my huge dose!) – to be fair, my expectations were high – I decided to ingest 5 grams of ground Syrian Rue via 00 size gelcaps. It was a rather warm, raining night for winter so I decided to go for a walk to the local park (I live in Manhattan). Once there I felt the typical trippy feelings of noticing the vivaciousness of nature, the sky and sharp colors everywhere, but all in all it wasn’t very visual. By the time I left the park, at around 12am, I noticed the quality of the experience had changed and had become less light-hearted and more serious, it felt somewhat like my DMT experiences, so I thought that the Syrian Rue was now working and MAO inhibition was in effect – since it was about 45 minutes since I had ingested the Rue.   As this happened, I noticed that a particular bank of clouds – or rather mist since they weren’t more than 100 feet from the ground – rising from the water that lay pooled on the streets seemed to almost have an intelligent quality, something in its movements seemed to indicate a pattern at work, a deliberate conscious pattern. I noticed that this mist seemed to be following me overhead: when I stopped to look up, other clouds behind this one cloud would continue to move, but the cloud that I had been noticing just hovered over me and ceased to move with the rest of the sky. It was very strange, I felt as if I were being followed by the cloud. Anyway, I didn’t make too much out of all this. I got back home, walked my dog and after returning made a few phone calls, one of which was to my girlfriend to describe what I was feeling – trippy types of observations on life. After I hung up with her, I just sat in the darkness of my living room and I just thought about things. At around 1:15am, as I was sitting there, I seemed to realize or be cognizant of some other presence in my mind, probing and violating it.   I was shocked and it seemed as if a huge epiphany had been revealed to me – I jumped up and I just knew that this ‘presence’ wasn’t something new, it was something that had always been there and that it somehow was being revealed to me – either by its own will or through the conduit of the psilocybin and MAOI I had ingested that evening. At this point, I felt that I had to resist, that something wrong was being done to me and had been done to me for much if not all of my life. I was very frightened, but determined to resist – even though I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to resist all I knew was that resisting was imperative. As this was happening, I somehow managed to gain insights into the presence that was probing me, I felt – rather than thought – that it was a very sophisticated – both technologically and intellectually – that it was very old, malevolent and reptilian in form, that feeling kept coming over and over – reptilian, it is reptilian. I felt that it saw me as prey and that somehow mankind was under its rule – being manipulated, controlled, infiltrated and destroyed by this reptilian race.   I felt that this presence had great power over us, that our DNA was controlled by it, our cities built according to its designs and that its civilization spanned what seemed to be billions of planets and uncountable organisms. I have worked at labs with mice and I could feel that it perceived me in the same way that a human scientist sees a lab mouse and that frightened me the most.   I called up my girlfriend and told her what I was feeling and she immediately noticed that I was very passionate about what I was describing even if she couldn’t quite understand. I told her that there were ‘powerful and unseen forces at play around us all the time that we couldn’t perceive.’ As all of this was happening, I started to lose touch with reality completely, I entered some astral realm and I was being told the great secrets of existence which I couldn’t reason with and as this was happening I continually repeated ‘I understand’ out loud over and over.   I began to tell my girlfriend on the phone what I was experiencing, about how I felt the presence of great Saints like Buddha, Mohammed, Jesus, Guru Nanak Dev, Mata Amritanandamayi in this place and I nearly started crying as I felt with great tenderness how these noble souls had realized what the Universe was and somehow tried to order it and explain/share it with the rest of us.   In this place, where the only tie I had with my life was my girlfriend on a cell phone, that was somehow the creative matrix of all life, I also realized that all these great Saints had all known about the reptilians among us, that somehow their teachings were designed to empower humans to throw off the yoke of our slavery and that somehow pop-culture was a reptilian plot to distract humans from the fact of our slavery so that we could not evolve spiritually and be free. I also felt that somehow my girlfriend needed to be here with me, I felt in particular the presence of Mata Amritanandamayi (www.ammachi.org), perhaps the greatest living saint on our planet and someone from whom I had twice received her blessings (darshan) in person. It seemed Mataji was calling out to me and my girlfriend and that we needed to be there together with her.   I felt that Mataji had been fighting to free us humans from the reptilians and that she was calling out to us. I also felt the soul of my dog was somehow involved in this. So I was going to drive down to my girlfriend’s apartment but I knew if I did I would die and that something wanted me to do this. I never felt the line between life and death was thinner than at this point. My girlfriend told me that she would come to me, but it was maybe 3-4am in the morning and it wasn’t safe and I for some reason knew that ‘they’ would try to stop her.   Then perhaps the strangest things started happening, I hung up the phone with my girlfriend and we were still able to talk. She was transmitting her feelings to me and I to her. We talked a lot about Mataji and how she was telling me things about us, about our souls, our destinies that she and I would protect my girlfriend as she took the subway to my apartment I knew that nothing could happen to her, that if something did, she should call for me (without the phone) and I would help her.   We have never communicated in this manner and my girlfriend who was a real skeptic about these things no longer doubts me – as she felt this telepathy between us for hours and even after the fact acknowledges it. As this was happening, I was in the bathroom of my apartment and I knew that this was just the cusp of my abilities, I started talking to my dog and she began to reveal her loneliness to me (my other dog just recently passed away), she told me that she considered my other dog her husband and was very committed to him, that she felt very much alone without him, she also revealed her low self-esteem to me, that she had a self image of her being deformed and ugly (she’s a pedigreed and very pretty dog) and that she was always frightened that me and my girlfriend would one day eat her – this was her greatest fear – she was very scared about her flesh being consumed and she told me that she wanted to be treated with respect and dignity.   She also told me that she knew about the reptilians and she feared them too and she wanted to join me in my fight against them. As I was thinking about them, she was transmitting me to me that we should go and eat them – which I thought was kind of cute – this little dog being so fierce and so herself about such a powerful foe.   But I also knew that the reptilians weren’t the enemy either, that there was much they didn’t know about existence and that they were arrogant about their knowledge and tried to present themselves as omniscient but in actuality were far from understanding everything, that they experienced doubt and confusion too. At this point, I got out of the bathroom and the thought came to me that I should be naked and I ripped off my clothes and sat down and completely lost touch with any semblance of reality and my mind began to wander through these interminable loops of thought concerning the nature of the universe, the reptilians, how I could never return to my daily existence after this knowledge, how human beings had to stick together, that we were a family and huge underdogs in this cosmic drama, that many of our notions about life were erroneous and deluded, that our preoccupations with our bodies was keeping us from our true wealth as humans, how I was somehow very much involved in this struggle against the reptilians, how humanity was in for very difficult times ahead and that we had to be strong. As this was all happening, I realized that I desperately needed help from my girlfriend that I needed her to be here with me and I could feel her call out to many times that she was scared and in trouble (she met many crazies in the subway who tried to scare her but never came close to doing anything to her) and I let her know that I was there with her.   The next thing I knew was that I was on my bed and she had walked into my apartment, I don’t know how long had passed or what had happened in the last 40 minutes or so. She was shocked to find me naked, rocking my body back and forth on my bed and repeating ‘reptilians’ over and over while gasping as if I had been holding my breath for a long time. A lot of strange things happened during this experience and I’m not going to say anything other than what it felt like to me. I have never had a UFO fetish and I have never been one for UFO conspiracy theories, that stuff just has never interested me.   This experience has changed all this and for my girlfriend it has drastically altered her world-view because she felt evidence of paranormal abilities when we were communicating without our phones. I have never had a extraterrestrial-related experience of this sort using entheogens and I don’t know what to make of this one. I’m not afraid to ask questions and I’ve tried to be humble enough to learn from the answers and to be open-minded enough to accept that anything is possible. I’m going to keep searching for answers and I’m going to keep meditating – because this experience has taught me that this discipline is somehow all-important. I wish everyone else luck in their search for answers.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

blackclo
#2 Posted : 5/4/2007 7:20:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cool report Delphine, thx for sharing. There seems to be quite a few of these reptillian themed encounters both with mushies and with DMT. Rick Strassman's book also mentioned a few reports of this type with his patients.

EgoDeath
#3 Posted : 6/13/2007 1:08:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

david icke also goes on about reptillians all the time. the illuminati and all that. there is a 6 hour interview with zulu shaman credo mutwa that he explains in massive detail about these reptillians that are and have been doing exactly what you said(ruling mankind, dna, new world order) now im sceptical but still have an open mind. very interesesting indeed.

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 6/19/2007 12:22:26 AM

JC

Thats a great report delphine!! Thank you ! As ego death says David Icke does go into it a lot, his book children of the matrix is all about the lizards should check it. His latest two books tales from the time loop and infinite love is the only truth everything else is illusion (hence my sig) is a step up from children of the matrix he goes into the whole nature of reality, infinite love goes into a lot of detail about the dna especially, should check those two out also, he did take ayahuasca which he writes about in those books but that was after children of the matrix! Hes got a new book out in september, I didnt think it was possible that he could come up with anything new though! I heard a rumour that he put himself into a self induced 90 day coma maybe to prove the illusory state?? I dunno, it is a rumour all the same, roll on september !! Very happy Long live David Icke !! Laughing Peace and Love

delphine
#5 Posted : 6/20/2007 7:14:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi guys, glad you appreciated the trip report. I've learned quite a bit about the reptilians myself, my take on it is basically that they only have as much power over us as we give them. They feed on fear, and rule by intimidation. So if we are clear and centered, we are not subject to their influence. yes, Icke has been an important source of informatoin about all of this. Although a lot of his work has to do with the reptilian control system, he himself subscribes to the concept that we create our reality, that we have the power to turn things aroumd. And yes, ayahusasca has been an important element in his awakening. At another forum, Noble Realms, I started a thread about breaking free of negative or dark forces: http://forum.noblerealms.org/viewtopic.php?id=2103 Worth reading in its entirety. And, here's the latest Icke newsletter, which seems apropos: David Icke Newsletter, June 17th 2007 BAGGAGE HANDLING ... ... LETTING GO OF WHAT WE DON'T NEED Hello all ... It is sixteen years now since I 'woke up' spectacularly and publicly amid mass ridicule in the UK and launched into what I call my 'turquoise period' when I was suddenly attracted to that colour for several months. My mind had been opening and expanding for two years before that, but after I had an extraordinary experience on a mound in Peru in early 1991 my 'lower mind' exploded open and I was never the same again. It was like a dam bursting in my head and I was on a white-water ride to another reality. When a dam bursts, the once calm water crashes out of control until it finds balance in the new situation and so it was with me. Information and concepts flooded my consciousness to the point where everything basically froze. It was like tapping too many keys too quickly on a computer and it locks up. I was in that state for about three months, bewildered from what was happening and battered from the media and public reaction. I was now Britain's resident nutter. I couldn't go down any street in the country without being laughed at; in fact I could hardly go anywhere. Comedians only had to say my name to get a laugh, no joke necessary. It shattered my life as it had been up until then and it shattered my family. Most crucially, however, it shattered my matrix - and that was the main point of it all. When you experience the level of ridicule and abuse that I did, particularly between 1991 and around '95, you either go under or you come out of it with an immense strength that will not bow to any scale of ridicule or hostility. It is like honing steel in a fire and it was the same with my family. It is amazing what you can achieve if you keep putting one foot before the other, no matter what may appear to stand in your way. If you keep moving you are bound to get somewhere. It is when you stop and try to defend yourself that the challenge defeats the challenged. What happened to me in 1991 was essential to all that has followed with the exposure of the global conspiracy and revelations about the nature of reality. We all have layers of dense energy around us that are generated by what we inherit through the DNA 'hard drive' and what we accumulate through our own experience. These energies, the 'eggshell' as I call them, are expressions of fear in all its forms and rigid thought patterns that hold us in servitude to a tragically limited sense of reality. The DNA, indeed the whole cellular structure, is like a giant crystal receiver/transmitter and what it is tuned to becomes the 'world' that we think we live in. What we call 'the world' or the 'vastness' of space or the universe is really only a tiny range of frequencies within infinite possibility. The conspiracy to imprison humanity is actually a conspiracy to tune us to a tiny range of possibility and experience, because the smaller the range of perceived possibility, the smaller the mind that observes it into being. Humans are like a transistor radio with the dial super-glued in place so it only picks up one station. Imagine what it would do to your sense of possibility if you only ever heard one station all your life. Well, that's basically the situation that humans face when they are born into this manipulated reality. What happened with my extreme experiences of the early 1990s is that my superglue was washed away and the dial began to move. With that came all the information and concepts about life and reality that poured into my 'this world' mind. It is a process that increasing numbers of people are going through as the unfolding vibrational change frees the receiver from its sticky little 'box'. The old Dave In my case, imprisoning states of mind, like the need for 'credibility' and approval ('what will they think of me?'Pleased were blasted into the stratosphere by the mass ridicule that I faced every day. This alone opens the mind to a greater reality because when you fear ridicule or hostility for being different to the norm, the mind closes off to anything that is different. It is a protection mechanism created by a desire to be protected from the consequences of being different in a closed-circuit reality. Once you don't care what people think of you, your mind relaxes with the thought of going anywhere and new possibilities and understandings can be accessed. This is one key reason why the whole system is directed at keeping us in fear, especially the fear of being different to the herd. Behind all of the system's dynamics is the goal of keeping the dial on one station and this includes the need to focus every day on survival, be it paying the mortgage, keeping your job or having enough to eat. The perceived need to survive at all costs is a powerful dial sticker and a trait of the reptilian brain, through which much of the reality manipulation is routed. My experiences, horrific in the moment, set me free of so much and I have been able to gather together vast amounts of interconnected information for the books by following the urgings and inspiration of what I was able to access as a result of the dam burst. But there are many layers still to go if I am to see the biggest picture and I am now at the start of another 'turquoise period' that is going to take me there by removing still more of the eggshell. It won't be anything like the same as 1991, not least because I am now far more aware of the process and what is going on. It will, however, be another white-water ride in the next few months at least. So many strands from a concluding cycle of my life are being tied together ever more quickly and some challenging times are immediately ahead. It is part of the process of purging the 'past' so a new 'future' can emerge. More to the point, it is the purging of the vibrational fields that those experiences represent so more light can shine through. People also come and go in our lives when cycles start and come to an end. T'was always so. As I have been saying all these years ... life often brilliantly disguises your greatest gifts as your worst nightmare. I think I am about to be given another gift. The outer is only the inner made manifest and by observing the outer the inner can be seen. For example, whenever I have met people in homes that are untidy, full of junk and nothing in its place, they have had minds to match. They may have interesting things to say, but their thoughts are scattered and nothing fits with anything else to deliver coherence. Whenever I sit down to write a book I always have to tidy my little office so everything is in its place. That is an 'outer' expression of my mind preparing to do the same with the information I am communicating. It is no coincidence, therefore, that at this time when my next great transformation is clearly beginning that I suddenly have this urge to rid myself of everything that is holding me back on the road to what some call 'enlightenment'. These are the energetic fields that we hold on to simply for fear of letting them go. I have been going through boxes and boxes of accumulated 'possessions' this last ten days that go back 30 years or more. Jeeez, what crap we keep for no reason except that we choose not to let it go. High baggage ... low vibration We go through our junk and keep the utterly irrelevant because 'we might need it some day' or 'it could come in handy'. These are physical symbols of the mental and emotional baggage we hold onto because we are frightened to let it go in case 'we might need it some day'. What we think we might need with this energetic junk are survival mechanisms and responses - the eggshell to protect us from 'the world'. What we forget is that this very energetic baggage is creating the world that we think it can protect us from. I have had a wonderful time throwing out all the stuff that has been kept for keepings sake and every trip to the recycling centre has felt like great weights falling from my shoulders. Only the absolutely essential has survived because I don't want all that crap anymore. It represents the mental and emotional crap that is falling from me, the old ways of thinking and being enslaved and manipulated by emotional patterns and responses that are nothing more than electro-chemical processes within the body computer. ENOUGH! The start of a new era The next few months are going to be deeply challenging on many levels, not least with the legal case to secure control of my books, and as I also experience what has already begun - a switching of realities that will take me to the great beyond where the true nature of life 'here' can be seen and at last understood. I can feel the shift getting stronger and more tangible by the day. I am increasingly in this world, but not of it in terms of my point of observation. It is like looking through a window into this reality rather than being 'inside' it. It is very strange, but not at all alarming. It is very comforting, in fact, to know that what we think is 'everything' and 'important' is just an illusory nonsense generated to confuse us and hold us in servitude. No more. I have completed a new book, which is now at the production stage and will be out in the autumn, and, once again, it fits the pattern of what is happening to me. It is a major work of dot-connecting and I believe the best book I have done so far in terms of linking together the apparently unconnected to show how the puzzle pieces fit. But it is the last of the line, or the last of its kind. From there on, new levels of understanding must emerge, beyond the 9/11s and the banking and political scams, so that we can truly understand who we are and where we are. To do that I must get 'out there' beyond the confines of body consciousness. To do that means that more energetic baggage must go. To do that, some shite must strike the fan so the eggshell can further fracture. It might not be pleasant, but the rewards will be priceless. Chocks away.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 6/21/2007 1:01:43 AM

John Murdoch IV

Thanks delphine Smile I don't laugh at David Icke, I laugh with him Very happy Great read, and funny how I was explaining this thing with the dial on the radio to my mother just a month ago or so. Hahaha Very happy I so used the same words as Icke. Razz I was actually telling her how DMT is like another channel. A bit crazier one Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Infinite I
#7 Posted : 6/22/2007 12:53:45 PM

JC

Cheers for that delphine !! Very happy That link about the frequency resonance vibration was very interesting and I know that repiles and the like do feed of of our fears but with the DMT as someone said on another post it is like a toss of a coin a roll of a dice or maybe thats my FRV and im attracting these things, tho swims last experience wasnt overtly negative seemed very indifferent to him this scary looking hawk like demon thing, tho swims companion had a very negative experience, although afterwards it was great for both concerened!! Very happy Peace and Love