CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dana tries DMT Options

litrium
#1 Posted : 5/10/2007 4:55:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A guy named Dana from Pot.tv had this to say about his DMT trip: I put the pipe down. I knew that I was in my friends bedroom but at the same time I felt like I was somwhere else. I closed my eyes and I was looking into another dimension with my eyes closed and their was beings there and they where somewhat humanoid in shape wearing robes and long flowing bodies of some kind, they where much more bell shaped than humans are. And they where doing something amongst the vibrant multicolored shifting background and the colors were also swirling over them aswell and they turned there attention towards me and I said out loud "hello" and they took me or guided me through some tunnels, portals and passageways. It felt like I was moving through there dimension and I came to a place where there was a being there which they introduced to me as a baby or I felt it was a baby of some kind but it looked to me like 2 blue flat ovals intersecting each other in kinda a crossed butterfly pattern with all kinds of inter... you know how take paper and you cut out snowflakes, like that, those kinds of patterns all over them, intricate, repeating mirrored symmetrical patterns with kind of a jeweled sort of patterns going on around the edge and two red things, two flat red rings going round the top of em,also some hierloglyphs and symbols and patterns which seemed to have great meaning but which was beyond my concious comprehension around them. And I felt like the beings sort of where around me and this baby being, and this baby being gave me something or transpired something or passed some kind of information to me through my belly on a kind of a unconscious level but something important passed between us and I said "thankyou" out loud again and then I felt like the trip was done.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

psilocybin
#2 Posted : 5/10/2007 5:32:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any chance there's a video? If so post a link Wink I know they had one of someone smoking a pretty big dose of DMT on a mushroom trip.I'll find it & post a link later.

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 5/10/2007 7:58:35 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:812e8ddafc="psilocybin"]Any chance there's a video? If so post a link Wink I know they had one of someone smoking a pretty big dose of DMT on a mushroom trip.I'll find it & post a link later.[/quote:812e8ddafc] Yeah that was Dana too. I saw both of these videos. They were on pot.tv but I'm not sure they're there now. Actually he said in one of his videos that he was sure this being called the baby was his daughter that was born 4 months later. I like this guy Dana, he seems to be a nice bloke.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DMTripper
#4 Posted : 5/10/2007 8:03:55 PM

John Murdoch IV

I found'em http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-520.html http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-403.html And here's one where he's on acid http://pot.tv/archive/shows/pottvshowse-317.html Haven't seen that one yet.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

litrium
#5 Posted : 5/11/2007 8:04:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I saw the vids too. This guy is funny, he's just so calm and blaze while trying mushrooms and then smoking DMT ontop! Laughing I typed out his other DMT trip, sounds rather fun Wink "My most recent DMT trip I had an amazing vision of sexual...this great vision where I was looking through a portal or a window,the first time I took the DMT I was actually in that realm but this it was like I was looking through a window into this other world and there was all these naked psychedelic girls there. All these girls in there were like pink with blue hair and like there nipples were like red and pink psychedelic colors and there was these noodles of colors swirling between them and they saw me and they were looking back through the window at me and one of them was flashing her tits at me and one was bending over and showing me her ass and it was very playful and erotic and sensual and it made me feel really good and loved by the universe and the psychedelic angels or whatever they were, i don't know but it was a pretty cool experience, pretty pleasurable." Sounds a bit like the end of "Go with The Flow" videoclip from Queens Of The StoneAge Laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTui5WdWa8