DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushroom SHE Weekend April 9/10! Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 3/31/2011 5:17:47 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hello,

NOTE: I have changed the date for this suggested 'Shroom SHE from April 2/3 to April 9/10.

I am super-nervous suggesting this, as I've been having ambivalent mushroom issues for just a short while now, . . . about 15-16 months now, Razz.

But there is this jar in my fridge with 5-6 grams of dried Cubenis in it. As my husband, Nemo Amicus said, "They taunt me every time I open the 'fridge."

Maybe it's time for me to face my little demons one last time or two (lemon tek?).

Terence McKenna was a big believer in and fan of mushrooms. Due to seizures he had difficulty with purges related to psychedelics but he did reveal in an Entheogen Review article (I'll post in the Hyperspace Tavern) called "Terence McKenna" speaks, that he had access to psilocyban near the end.

Anyway, April 3, 2011 marks the 11th anniversary of his death. Having said that I wonder if we might take the weekend after to celebrate that most incredible and eloquent life with mushrooms should the call strike. Many are at Breaking Convention this weekend and I need more time to nerve up. Razz. Thus, I have changed this from April 2/3 to April 9/10.

I'm going to try to consume my first lemon tek (I don't have it yet and I don't have a dose figured out Razz) on Saturday afternoon after taking care of some chores. Please feel free to join me, either in chat or in spirit or both. Since Nexians are all over the world, I thought I'd suggest the entire weekend.

If you want to participate and come to chat, be sure to update your substance icon to mushrooms. Hope to see you there.

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BananaForeskin
#2 Posted : 3/31/2011 7:46:43 AM

I Eat Plant Magic

I wish I could join you, but the lads and ladies in my jar haven't fruited yet and my job leaves no weekend time for mushies.
However, I'll certainly tip my hat to Terence's memory, and to the possibility that mushrooms came from outer space.
¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸โ€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:35:30 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Terence is my role model, ill will be commemorating his death maybe might do some changa or spice, wish i had some cubensis i would be down to join if i did.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Ekstasis
#4 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:41:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I may have to join you in this. I've got a recent batch of dried golden teachers sitting in the fridge that are quite lovely. Hopefully the weather clears up a bit here by the weekend so I can take this commemoration outside.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

Enoon
#5 Posted : 3/31/2011 10:09:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Would love to, but I'll be at the convention during this weekend. I'll send some good vibes your way though Pan.
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction

EquaL Observer
#6 Posted : 3/31/2011 9:54:23 PM

Ross

I'm at the convention as well, I'm sure words will be said. It's also the new moon - wish you all the best with your fears Smile
Your depth is your integrity

ElusiveMind
#7 Posted : 3/31/2011 11:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM will attend the SHE, as SWIM has two big mushrooms weighing 7.5 grams (dried) that also have been taunting SWIM too.

Good energy to those who attend,

ElusiveMind
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

Pandora
#8 Posted : 4/1/2011 12:11:04 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE, INCLUDING SWIY:

DATE CHANGED from April 2/3 to April 9/10. This allows Breaking Convention attendees to participate should they wish and gives me an extra week to grow a pair (ovaries).
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ElusiveMind
#9 Posted : 4/1/2011 2:18:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AFOAF told SWIM about the change in date. Good to know. Will see all other SWIMMER's there Very happy

ElusiveMind
The Tea Party wrote:
We exist in a world where the fear of Illusion is real
And we cling to the past to deny and confuse the ideal

DMTripper wrote:
Bliss of ignorance -> pain of knowledge -> integrate -> bliss of knowledge.

SWIM and ElusiveMind are fictional characters and everything they say is fictional

DMTripper
#10 Posted : 4/1/2011 3:06:40 AM

John Murdoch IV

I'm attending.
But Pandora watch out for the lemon tek. Just be sure you don't over dose. I've heard it can be very intense. But a lot shorter trip.
I think I'll just go for the more traditional tea. 3gr. liberty caps Smile
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

obliguhl
#11 Posted : 4/1/2011 7:52:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, DMTripper is certainly right. For me, a proper lemon tek is 1.6-2x the strenght of regular mushrooms. So if you have decent mushrooms and want a 5g experience, i'd target more something in the 3g range....

Perceptual Reality
#12 Posted : 4/2/2011 8:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If all goes well, I'll be dosing some shroomahuasca. hope to feel the energies of you nexians!

Much love & Sincerity,

Perceptual Reality
We are perceptions, we can all change. Everything Perceptual Reality posts is hypothetical or fictional.

Perceptual Reality is an outer-space inhabitant with the capability to send messages through channeled thoughts and consciousness, therefore, earthly laws and regulations do not apply. "It" Is a student studying, learning, and passing these teaching onto other students.

Unconditional love to the great beyond!

Enoon
#13 Posted : 4/7/2011 10:55:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

due to circumstantial reasons I won't be joining despite my initial interest. Things are just too crazy for me at the moment to want to trip. will be thinking of you guys though. hope you find ... it ... out there... Smile
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction