CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First time torch experience Options

gratefulfloyd
#1 Posted : 10/4/2010 1:15:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My buddy ate 32g of dried outter flesh on peruvian torch. During his experience he said he felt no nausea at all and had an amazing amount of euphoria, he told me it was now his favorite of the three tarditional psychedelis: Mescaline, psilocybin, and LSD. Anyways he was telling me that his visuals had a lot to do with animals and that they all had a real central american feel to them. (he even said that he felt like he was in an aztec village at one point and that visuals looked like old aztec art)

He was just wondering if visuals like this are normal? Could this be one of the reasons behind aztec art looking the way it does, because they were inspired by their visions?

On top of all of that trees were turning in to butterflies and clouds would turn in to coyotes ad they would dance and play with eachother.

Overall he says it was the best trip he has had in a long time and came back with an even greater appreciation for life.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 10/4/2010 1:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I get everything from Orcs being sick to delicate water fountains reflecting in 3D shadows on the wall in front of me, only reflected off something from behind me when I pee.

Throw in the occasional Buddha and clouds having sex and everything in between. I'll just say it always seems very much of this reality compared to DMT psilocin LSD and what have you.

w0mbat
#3 Posted : 10/5/2010 1:31:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

gratefulfloyd wrote:

He was just wondering if visuals like this are normal? Could this be one of the reasons behind aztec art looking the way it does, because they were inspired by their visions?

I wondered this as well. Who knows...

Next time try San Pedro, my friend tells me that the visuals (and the whole experience, actually) are subtly different than with torch
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

KwisatzHaderach
#4 Posted : 10/5/2010 3:46:12 AM

everything is becoming

I think those Aztec visions are something ingrained in our subconscious from journeymen WAY before us. I always get OEV of Aztec patterns, and interlocking MC Escher lizards on high doses of psychedelics I've taken. Seeing your username...you ever listen to the Doors? There's a line in Jim's (Huge peyote fan) poetry "Into the Wilderness" where he describes the psychedelic experience perfectly; and this was before I was versed in any substances...yet I somehow knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I received an Aztec wall
of vision
& dissolved my room in
sweet derision
Closed my eyes, prepared to go
A gentle wind inform’d me so
And bathed my skin in ether glow"

Are you familiar with Shipibo tapestries? I think those Aztec patterns are a similar subconscious "vapor trail" so to speak of indigenous cultures now lost to us in our modern society.

http://psychedelic-infor...ism-and-Shamanic-Therapy

Check out like midway down this article with the section about Shipibo tapestries. In short, they are designs "captured" by Ayahuasceros (s/p?) during the experience and then brought into tapestry form for healing and remembrance etc. Some of those designs my be VERY reminiscent for you.

here are some common textile patterns as well:

http://www.google.com/im...amp;biw=1680&bih=836

thankyou

Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

gratefulfloyd
#5 Posted : 10/5/2010 4:11:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, that Jim line pretty much fits what I was talking about above. Mescaline cacti are something I must do more exploring with I feel like they have a ton of potential.