CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Piracetum + Mescaline = ? Options

mew
#1 Posted : 8/3/2008 4:13:26 PM

huachumancer

ive read that piracetum helps/amplifies drug effects, espceacially amphetamines,
used in conjunction with mescaline, would it be like adding an Maoi before a shroom trip?

Wut?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 8/3/2008 4:44:49 PM

The Great Namah

Not quite like an MAOI, but it will increase the effects and make the experience last a little while longer.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 8/3/2008 8:49:29 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

piracetam - a)reportedly facilitates cross-brain communication (signalling about the corpus callosum)
b)reportedly improves membrane permeability, allowing more efficient drug interaction
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 8/3/2008 9:09:26 PM

Teotzlcoatl

What the hell is piracetam and why have I never heard of anybody (mr.suicybe) takin' it?

I was wondering about mescaline (Trichocereus cactus) + Psilocybin ('shrooms)
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

benzyme
#5 Posted : 8/4/2008 1:31:46 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

probably because you're a youngin'.
google: nootropics

an ol'-skool rave-baby's day after remedy- piracetam, tyrosine, and choline with OJ, 5-HTP at night.

piracetam was first developed in 1964, and been on the market since '73.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

'Coatl
#6 Posted : 8/4/2008 9:05:37 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I looked it up, it's kinda like Gingko.

Why add it to mescaline suicybe?

What do you guys think about mescaline (Trichocereus cactus) + Psilocybin ('shrooms)?
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

mew
#7 Posted : 8/11/2008 3:40:00 PM

huachumancer

i tried the combination of piracetam and a blend of the 3 main san pedros

about 1600mg and roughly 300mg of mescaline in skins

i took piracetam 1hr before half the cacti

general mescaline onset was quicker,
peaked from 2-6 hours, unlike the normal 3-5
mild effects persisted an extra couple of hours longer than if i had a solo dose,
a stronger grasp on reality stayed with me, and i definitely noticed increased cognitive function for a person who had ingested a psychedelic.

a subtle but noticable difference occurred, id like to retry this experiment with some more chips (500mg mescaline+2400mg piracetam),

thoughts?

rellik
#8 Posted : 8/11/2008 8:27:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry to broaden the focus alittle, but does anyone have experience with piracetam and other hallucinogens such as those in the tryptamine family? ayahuasca, mushrooms, smoked dmt, etc...
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 8/11/2008 8:39:57 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I can see it being a good idea to NOT take this with an MAOIs(like ayahuasca) and possibly some cacti...

There could be unforseen interactions...

Besides, what is the real benefit?

acolon_5
#10 Posted : 8/25/2008 9:31:55 PM

The Great Namah

'Coatl wrote:
I can see it being a good idea to NOT take this with an MAOIs(like ayahuasca) and possibly some cacti...

There could be unforseen interactions...

Besides, what is the real benefit?

The benefit is potentiation and extending the duration of the experience. Many people use this for potentiation of phens including cacti without any interactions. In fact, I believe there are NO KNOW INTERACTIONS with piracetam.

Piracetam takes about a week of 1 gram daily to be really effective.

Another proven method is to take 6-10mg of melatonin nightly for about a week before taking mescaline. One of my best mescaline experiences was a combination of piracetam + melatonin taken for a week prior to the cactus voyage.

I've never tried mescaline + tryptamines... a good dose of mescaline is more than enough for me. However piracetam and tryptamines do go together well. Again, potentation and longer duration, not as much as phens though.

Piracetam is very safe and doseages up to 10grams a day is not unheard of for stroke victims. It will actually help repair brain damage. There

http://www.ds-health.com/pir_res.htm
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.