CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Elf Trip Options

litrium
#1 Posted : 10/30/2006 9:56:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's one for you: I put about a tenth of a gram of the orange crystals on a little herb in a bubbler. This was the second time I would smoke DMT. I had been drinking and I didn't feel it would be good to smoke under the influence of alcohol, but I let two incredibly curious friends talk me into it. We went down to the basement into an empty, carpeted room. We turned the lights off so that only the light from the hall came through the door. I packed hits for them first and then packed a bowl for myself. I put a large moth ball-like crystal on top of some crystal dust on top of the herb in the bowl. This was a lot, and if I wasn't intoxicated, I probably would've reconsidered my dosage. We were all going to be 'in the zone' together, staggered by about ninety seconds, the time it took me to pack each bowl. I normally say a prayer before doing something like this. Having experience with salvia divinorum, I know that this helps prepare me and perhaps has influence in the spiritual dimension as well. I was, however, not in the best state of mind, having come back from a bar late at night. I said a quick prayer about learning but didn't really give it a lot of attention. I'm not really sure why I was doing it. I took a large hit, as usual, and held it in as I laid back on the floor. I knew instantly that this was a really big hit. I heard a large buzzing which was getting louder and louder, as if I was standing on train tracks and the train was coming. I could hear it buzzing and now crackling. I was about to be struck by this train and I couldn't move to get out of the way. I had my eyes closed but as the sound got louder the light got brighter, it was blinding me... then BOOM! I broke the dimensional barrier and produced a psychic boom of some sort. I really don't know what the fuck was happening, it was all coming so fast I could hardly handle it. I was dumbfounded. The room in the basement was gone, as were my two friends. There was not one recognizable item there. It seemed like I was in a dark cave, although I could not see any walls, or floors for that matter. It was just some space with darkness everywhere, yet light enough to see the entities that seemed to live there. I wish I had gotten a better look at them, but as far as I know, they were elf-like creatures, only a sixth of my height. They were like children. Immediately after 'breaking through' into the DMT zone, I encountered this group of little elves. They began leaping into my chest, one at a time. They would just jump up and land inside me somehow. Each time an elf entered into my chest, what looked like a film projection would appear from my body out, filling the scene and replacing it with the new projection. New realities seemed to be beaming out from my chest, one after another. I hardly had time to comprehend one reality before an elf was jumping up on me and a new projection was beaming out of me. I just tried to observe what was happening. It was like trying to watch TV on a roller coaster, a little too much to take in all at once. I couldn't make out what these elves looked like nor could I put together any of the scenes that were flipping in front of me. Perhaps I could have if I was sober going into this, but I doubt it. I watched the elves and the reality beams for a long time, which was actually probably only a minute. Then things really started to get strange. My entire life began flashing before my eyes. Thousands of memories from my childhood to the present literally zipped through my consciousness so fast that I couldn't actually see any of them. It was like my life was playing on thousands of huge screens and I was quickly zooming past them, really quickly. Then clear as day, I heard one of my best friends voice say, "all I know is that when my friends smoked it they said they died." Panic rushed through me. "I'm gonna die!" I realized this the instant before it happened. It was as if I had been falling this whole time and now I had hit the ground. It was all over. The moment of truth had arrived... I was dead. I instantaneously accepted this fact and watched my dead body lying on the floor as I floated above it. Then I began to move through dimension after dimension. The further I travelled, the less I remembered who I was until finally, my identity dissolved and there was no longer a me. I saw nothing because there was no me to see it. Black. . . void. I opened my eyes to find myself back in my body on the floor of the room in the basement. I was still hallucinating intensely, seeing everything as a flowing movement of colored energy, but I was back in the room. I didn't remember anything at first, I just knew that I had lost consciousness and was now regaining it. "Holy shit!" I managed to say outloud. I began to put together what had happened. At first, I remembered the elves and the reality beams and got incredibly excited and enthusiastic. Then I remembered the death and became freaked out. I couldn't decide if I had really died or not. Neither of my friends had had an out of body experience or had seen any elves. It was a while before I smoked DMT again

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

sesshin
#2 Posted : 11/2/2006 7:12:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds like you had the classic shamanic death-dismemberment-rebirth process.

shoe
#3 Posted : 1/19/2007 12:00:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

don't get confused when your exploring hyperspace; you're not dead....
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#4 Posted : 1/19/2007 12:00:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

p.s I hope you slapped your friend for suggesting that you might be. You sould get some studio lights - you know the big red ones - which come on saying "SILENCE ON SET PLEASE" while dosing... lol
shoe

реР рднреВрд░реНрднреБрд╡: рд╕реНрд╡: рддрддреНрд╕рд╡рд┐рддреБрд░реНрд╡рд░реЗрдгреНрдпрдВ ред рднрд░реНрдЧреЛ рджреЗрд╡рд╕реНрдп рдзреАрдорд╣рд┐, рдзреАрдпреЛ рдпреЛ рди: рдкреНрд░рдЪреЛрджрдпрд╛рддреН
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Elias
#5 Posted : 2/1/2007 12:23:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thats awesome....I think the elf trips are my favorite Laughing