CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV242526
This is the thread that never ends {Warning this thread will never end} Options

rkba
#501 Posted : 10/4/2023 2:28:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There has to be a maximum number of posts that is allowed somewhere in the code. Unless the code uses recursive algorithms, then it can repeat itself endlessly. Kinda like the Flux of Life, it recalls itself from within. Saṃsāra. Only when you top over into the Abyss of the Nexus can you get out of the endless loop.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

RhythmSpring
#502 Posted : 10/4/2023 4:37:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, THIS is the final post.

No more posts after this.

It ends here.

I have spoken.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Voidmatrix
#503 Posted : 10/4/2023 4:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Bump...

And so it continues

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#504 Posted : 10/4/2023 11:19:33 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Everything ends.

Impermanence is the only permanence.

And yet this thread . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Homo Trypens
#505 Posted : 10/4/2023 11:24:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

rkba wrote:
There has to be a maximum number of posts that is allowed somewhere in the code. Unless the code uses recursive algorithms, then it can repeat itself endlessly. Kinda like the Flux of Life, it recalls itself from within. Saṃsāra. Only when you top over into the Abyss of the Nexus can you get out of the endless loop.

Haha i think there is a SQL database behind this. So yeah there might be a maximum number of entries in a table - probably in the billions at least Very happy

scaredofthedark
#506 Posted : 10/10/2023 4:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
Okay, THIS is the final post.

No more posts after this.

It ends here.

I have spoken.

LOL, damn, I came in here specifically to announce this as the end. Looks like someone beat me to it! Okay, but in all seriousness, I actually did just get off the phone with the higher-ups. It's been decided that to preserve database space, this will indeed be the last post allowed in this thread. She's done now, boys and girls. You're welcome to stop in at my thread on DMT + lasers revealing simulation code if you'd like. Either way, you ain't gotta leave, but you can't stay here. That's it. It was fun while it lasted. Arrivederci, baby.

Voidmatrix
#507 Posted : 10/10/2023 5:42:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Pandora wrote:
Everything ends.

Impermanence is the only permanence.

And yet this thread . .

Eh existence may not... but then we'd never know, for our experience as is is impermanent.

Ido love this paradox though Laughing

This has reminded me to make sure this thread makes it into the migration.

One lovr
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

The Traveler
#508 Posted : 2/16/2024 8:46:40 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

And remember, it never ends: https://forum.dmt-nexus....-end.311763/post-3931142

Kind regards,

The Traveler

«PREV242526