DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Forum migration is complete: HERE IS THE NEW DMT-NEXUS FORUM Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 2/4/2024 2:45:02 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dear DMT-Nexus members!

As all good things that come and go; today we say 'goodbye' to the old and say 'hello' to the new.

As was long overdue, we migrated the old forum of the DMT-Nexus to our new adventurous home:

https://forum.dmt-nexus.me

All accounts from the old forum are migrated to this new platform with as much of your data as possible. However, three important pieces were not migrated:

* Password: To access the new forum you use the same username as for this forum, and use the password that is send to you on this old forum by PM. Please change your password on the new forum to a new one as soon as you visit it to ensure your security on the new forum!

* Email address: For privacy reasons, email addresses were not migrated to the new forum. To ensure you can recover your password in the future, please update your profile on the new forum with your current email address.

* PMs: To preserve privacy, PMs from the old forum have not been transferred and will not be available on the new platform.

With a lot of nostalgia in my heart, and a hidden tear, I will now say goodbye to this old forum, I hope that she will feel right at home in her archived retirement form. Love

So with this all said and done, the old forum will stay as an archive, mostly since many external sites have links to topics and posts on the old forum.

For now: I hope to see you all on the other side!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/4/2024 3:25:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thank you so much for such thoughtful and diligent work to improve all of our experiences Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 2/4/2024 12:47:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Holy moly, it's worked! (Of course it would Very happy )

Thanks to all involved for the amazing hard work - now, onwards to the next bit… Santé!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli