DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The coming transfer to new forum software Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 2/3/2024 12:01:02 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Dear members,

We've been diligently working to introduce our new forum software, a process that includes migrating all our valuable data. The efforts are finally paying off, and I'm thrilled to share some key benefits of our upgraded platform:

* Enhanced mobile compatibility - Enjoy seamless access on your devices.
* Superior search functionality - Find what you need swiftly and accurately.
* User tagging in posts - Connect and engage with fellow members effortlessly.
* Media gallery - A dedicated space to showcase our collective creativity.
* Resource gallery - Centralize and discuss research, resources, and findings.
* Advanced post composition - Effortlessly integrate various elements like images and quotes, thanks * to a vastly improved writing interface.
* Plus, a plethora of additional features awaiting your exploration!
* As for the migration process, I've been fine-tuning it to minimize disruption.

The current projection is an 8-hour window during which the old forum will be temporarily inaccessible for new registrations, topic updates, or message alterations.

Upon successful migration, your user accounts will be ready and waiting. Expect to receive your new, highly secure passwords via PM on the old forum. For your security, please ensure you update your password on the new forum promptly after your first login. Also, your current email-address here will by default NOT be migrated to the new forum for security reasons! If you still like to have a future password reset option on the new forum then please setup a secure email address for that.

Post-migration, we anticipate a period of adjustment, where addressing questions and optimizing our workflows will be our focus. Your patience during this transition is immensely appreciated. If all goes as planned, we might be embracing this exciting new chapter as early as tomorrow afternoon CET!

Once the migration is done, the old forum will be archived. <3

Thank you for your understanding and support and get ready to dive into an expanding forum experience!

King regards,

The Traveler

p.s. for now please don't visit the new forum! Lots of work is done behind the scenes and you might loose your valuable data if you still try to play with it!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 2/3/2024 12:19:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Thanks for the update Trav! This is going to be awesome. Love

We can hold off on the SHE until more people are on the new site and then can make a big ol shindig out of it.

Just let me know when. I plan on sharing a prerecording for the ritual and ceremony. That way I don't have to worry about typing so fast like at the last few SHEs. Laughing

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Nydex
#3 Posted : 2/3/2024 9:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is HUGE Trav, thanks a lot! Very much looking forward to this.

If you need any help with anything, we're here for you.

Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

acacian
#4 Posted : 2/3/2024 10:08:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Can’t wait to see the new interface! Thank you!

Jees
#5 Posted : 2/3/2024 2:04:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Appreciation for the efforts and many thanks Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 2/3/2024 3:15:27 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Great news and I'm looking forward to the move - from what I've seen behind the scenes so far there's a ton of up-to-date functionality that makes for a much smoother UX.

Thanks to all the programmers involved for the hard work they've put in Love

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli