CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I got a good laugh off this Options

The_Embalmer
#1 Posted : 1/18/2024 12:11:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

โ€œI must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.โ€

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

0Kelvin
#2 Posted : 1/18/2024 10:19:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting, I can definitely relate to his description of the effects of smoked DMT.

I wish I could get the Aya brew right. Tried it a couple of times and never really got there, so stuck to vaporhuasca.
I guess it's time to experiment again!

Pandora
#3 Posted : 1/18/2024 1:53:13 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

That was a very cute clip. Went from comedy to philosophy pretty quick.

@ OKelvin, have you tried aya analogous? I have had good success with pharmahuasca preparations. . . .
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

0Kelvin
#4 Posted : 1/18/2024 3:57:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Pandora,

I got to say, that I never tried the traditional Aya brews. I got rue seeds and Mimosa Hotilis root bark. I am pretty confident with my rue tea, but I never seem to get the Mimosa tea right.
That's why I just started drinking rue tea and vape DMT a little while later. While this is really pleasant I still wonder how it would differ if I'd just get the tea right.

I also thought about pharmahuasca, but I don't trust my scale enough and over here it's difficult to get a proper scale for little money.