CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
CIELO tek using peyote? Options

FlyingFaders
#1 Posted : 12/20/2023 3:24:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all.
Been a LONG time since I posted anything here. Been having an amazing time using the CIELO tek of late. Big thanks to the developers!!!

It may be a bit like sacrilege, but has anyone applied this tek to peyote? I have a friend who has been growing for years and when I showed him what I was preparing from Pedro, he wanted to see what it would produce from some of his plants. He apparently has several older sizable plants that could be used.

And thanks again to this community for developing this. It really is a serious advancement.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 12/20/2023 7:10:59 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

_Trip_
#3 Posted : 12/20/2023 8:15:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...mp;m=1152457#post1152457

I think it's a real shame to destroy a peyote (which take decades to full mature) when trichocereus can yeild just as well.
Disclaimer: All my posts are of total fiction.

merkin
#4 Posted : 12/21/2023 4:31:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Totally agree, I have a bunch of them, growing since 2006 odd and they have made babies along the way too. There is no way I could ever harvest them!

PsyDuckmonkey
#5 Posted : 12/22/2023 12:50:25 PM

witch

I wouldn't really harvest a peyote from its own root either, except small buttons for pereskiopsis grafting... Pleased
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

FlyingFaders
#6 Posted : 12/28/2023 8:22:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the replies and links. I'd like to at least be able to do some TLC on the results to see potentially how many compounds are present in the result. I haven't got plates at present so would have to get.

Kobranek
#7 Posted : 12/29/2023 4:25:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wonder if the buttons that die off during propagation have active mescaline that can be extracted. This past year after upgrading my light from a CFL to LEDs about 10% died off from being unable to adapt to the higher intensity lighting. I've kept every single one to do a ceremony by burning them to give them back to the source. But if I can extract themConfused

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 12/29/2023 4:30:47 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Kobranek wrote:
I wonder if the buttons that die off during propagation have active mescaline that can be extracted. This past year after upgrading my light from a CFL to LEDs about 10% died off from being unable to adapt to the higher intensity lighting. I've kept every single one to do a ceremony by burning them to give them back to the source. But if I can extract themConfused

The only peyote I've ever considered processing was one which had died of its own accord (or at least my own lack of competence in peyote cultivation).

I'd say, if your buttons were more than a couple of years old there's a fair chance of it being worthwhile to attempt an extraction. It would be valuable for the science at the very least.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Kobranek
#9 Posted : 1/2/2024 6:23:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The only peyote I've ever considered processing was one which had died of its own accord (or at least my own lack of competence in peyote cultivation).

I'd say, if your buttons were more than a couple of years old there's a fair chance of it being worthwhile to attempt an extraction. It would be valuable for the science at the very least.

They're about 7-8 years old and have at least an ounce of dried yotes. It sure does make me sad to put all the hard work into growing them but if their not strong enough so be it. I am definitely going to try and extract them to not let it be a total loss and will report back with my results or may create a seperate thread to document the project!