CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone successfully extracting 5-Meo from Plants? Options

plumsmooth
#1 Posted : 12/16/2023 5:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I could not find any Techs yet that have isolated 5-Meo and purified from Plants?

IT is becoming more popular and unfortunately more illegal?

Bad Combo...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 12/16/2023 12:37:42 PM

witch

Much to the chargrin of us who prefer N,N over 5-MEO, the teks to extract the two are identical. In fact, separating the two is a mostly unsolved question, with some claimed teks, but lack of general acceptance / validation of them.

What you get depends on what plants you extract from. If the plant has an abundance of 5-MEO, you'll get 5-MEO.. If the plant has an abundance of N,N, then that is what you get.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

plumsmooth
#3 Posted : 12/16/2023 12:48:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have yet to read about experiences and the effects of the 2 combined == whether it be from Extraction of Plants with both, or by combing the two in vape or ingestion methods...

PsyDuckmonkey
#4 Posted : 12/16/2023 1:12:30 PM

witch

You're in luck, grasses and reeds (our new frontier) tend to give you 5-MEO in abundance. At this point, reading research reports here on the Nexus makes you feel like it's easier to get than N,N-DMT now.

As for experience reports, I think it's hard to separate, as historically a lot of DMT experience reports are likely to have been in fact 5-MEO experience reports with some N,N-DMT thrown in for color. I can't even tell how much of my own experiences were colored by 5-MEO, especially when I partook in a social setting of someone else's spice..

plumsmooth
#5 Posted : 12/16/2023 2:09:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks by the way so far I realize the Phalaris thread is a worthy read the idea that a small person's back yard could yield 10 G per week is insane. I wonder how the progress is coming along with Teks I may have missed the Phalaris Tek in the WIKI I will look again...

PsyDuckmonkey
#6 Posted : 12/16/2023 2:21:46 PM

witch

As far as I understand, no teks on Phalaris yet, just a lot of research... Heck, I've just been instructed to go and study some botany so I can participate meaningfully (and not poison myself haha)... Embarrased And I'll have to get my feet wet on thin layer or paper chromatography too.

So while super promising, Phalaris does seem like an involved route, and isn't like 'here's a three page writeup that will give you infinite DMT'. That's arguably not a bad thing though.