CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT + THH + Mushy // Burning doors ceremony with 8 people Options

the_Architect
#1 Posted : 11/23/2023 11:55:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was an amazing night.
I wanted to share this report, specially the ritual and small details can be instructive.

Comment: First of all, I extract the dimitri myself, grow the mushrooms myself (from tupperware I buy from other). When cooking, I play some music on the alcaline solution sometimes (like Anna Bekoach preaching), meditate on it, project good energy, sometimes it makes me cry while doing it.

ROA or Method of administration:

1) 1 - 1,5 grams of mushroom, psilocibe cubensis, hawaian variety (not hawaian copelandia)
+
150-180 mg of THH (I got this one from "Liftmode" ). In a little orange juice I made, 5 minutes on the mouth and then swallow it.
2) Some tobacco rape snuff
3) DMT in Joints (changa but not enhanced leaf?), not inmersed in alcohol ipa, just spice mixed in herbs.
Herbs: Banistoropsis caapi (leaf and vine), passiflora incarnata, bobinsana ("hug of light" ), some blue lotus

I also blow tobacco to the people before the rapé (wild tobacco or mapacho from peru), in all the body, which gave me a tobacco high... cause there was me plus other 7.

Context
We wanted to make it the day... 11/22 at 22:22 minutes and 222 seconds... we were joking about it, cause some dudes sees numbers in the phone, like 11:11 or 22:22. (later I found out is a special date... they killed keneddy that day, next day is thanksgiving day, etc).

We went to some countryhouse a dude had, near a horse club... no people around, but I guess we freaked out the horses, we couldn´t see them but I bet they could hear us.
From the 8 people, 5 had never taken it before, so I gave them a proper crash course.
They were all brave and they all took the mushrooms, the orange juice with THH... and the tobacco rapé. With other people, sometimes they don´t want to mix stuff, they are afraid... but in my experience, taking dmt alone, is very quick, doesn´t give you time to process it and might cause some resistance.

There was like a ... junkyard in this place, some stuff...
We lit a fire, it was crazy, first some pallets... but this dude had doors... beautiful doors with typical draming, that looked so beautiful on the fire, it was quite simbolic... they burn like 8 doors during the night.
We had many sofas outdoor... so people were confortable around the fire.

I took some roses... I had prepared some offerings, like seeds and stones... but it was too much for the new people... Just kept it for another time.
I burned some inciense and walked around, made 3 circles around our spot, making a thunder sound with a funny thunder drum (like a drum with a steel spring), cleansing the space and banishing bad spirits.
We had electricity from a single wire, so I took like 3 strong color led lights (one UV) and one that does like little stars or sky with movement.

The boys were laughing when the mushies kicked in, also when they yell and split the tobacco rape...
I put some blue lotus essential flower oil in their forehead, in the pineal.

Trip

We went for it, newbies first (to check on them) and then we joined...
I had given each one, a joint with about 205mg of spice, that could last for... 5-6 breaktrhough doses maybe 8... (I think nobody smoked it all... only my friend who is a little crazy). Each one had a lighter, cause is annoying having to ask others during the trip.
I felt a lot of energy (even before dmt), it was very strong in a moment, I had trouble breathing, it was challenging... but I know what it is... kind of like in an ayahuasca trip.
I wonder if... sometimes you connect with a certain entity... they lend you a body, they get in yours... you syncronize your breathing with theirs... is not easy. But it lasted only a couple of minutes and then I felt so much better.
I felt like, a lot of power, energy, I would scream, do animal noises, shake and felt really energized...
Then, I also felt a lot of love, some thoughts came to me, like... "no doubting, you know who you are". Also stuff about not being angry with people (family stuff...) about loving them, some of the people that taught me some things... I was very grateful and felt the love... stuff about healing the dead relatives, the genealogical tree, the ones that died but remained in this realm... attached to other people...

Then, I rolled on the floor a little... did some dancing and ridiculous kung fu... with my poncho and collars and headband...

The other people felt really good too, laughing, it was good for them.

I had some playlist on the phone... I like some daft punk songs, some techno stuff, pop, classical... and at the end some ayahausca music, like Darwing Grajales, icaros, etc.

A friend of mine, who is also quite a shaman himself... he sees more stuff than I do, he said I had like... being hugging me and "petting" me (acaricia in spanish), and lots of energy.

People were quite grateful, thank me and made me feel that all the time I take cooking this stuff is really worth it... one said it changed his life forever...

Closing
We did a ceremony to close, I am very concerned about etheric parasites and aliens.
We opened a portal, and it´s important to close it... ensure nothing follows you to your house.
So, we thank the elementals, the spirits of the place, the owner of the place who invited us, the ancestors and spirits that were with us.
I sounded some rattles. blow some tobacco, and each one did an affirmation 3 times, something like this:

"I am myself (yo soy yo)
I am...-name-
I command my body and my vibratory field
(en mi cuerpo, y en mi campo vibratorio, mando yo)"

Some group hug, conversations...and we left.

Comments on THH
I have used it like 4 times, last 3 with higher doses, like 150-200mg.

It really improves the experience.
It makes a small dose of mushroom kick really hard, and then, you don´t smoke so much DMT..
I get into a "place" feel this energy, and the effect doesn´t dissapear, it stays...
I continue smoking... but I didn´t really feel like it was making a big difference.
It was very similar to an ayahuasca trip.

I also feel sometimes, when smoking... that something is guiding my breathing or pace... the amount that I smoke.
At the end, the dmt will not make any more effect, so then I know, is time to stop and go home. (we might smoke 3 or 4 times... up to 5, in a period of 3 hours...)

"...after five seconds I was no longer a marxist, no longer a materialist, no longer a rationalist.
It killed those things, it cauterized them..."

Terrence McKenna

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.