CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
20 g Tampanensis Truffles - pharmahuasca lite Options

L-dreamer
#1 Posted : 11/12/2023 7:58:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Going to keep this short.

Setting - Friday night at 10 PM, food eaten 5 hours before, no trip sitter. 20 g of Tampanensis truffles have been harvested after a bag was inoculated 11 weeks before. Used a blender to grind them into a wet mush. Ate them with a spoon and downed them with plenty of water, avoided tasting them.

Trip - onset in about 20-30 minutes with tiredness and slight nausea that demanded I go to bed. Everything about this trip resembled a pharmahuasca trip that was low in DMT but high in harmalas. Only low defined CEV that peaked one hour in and gradually faded away. Nothing particular about their content, random geometries. Body load became higher and higher, I could barely walk or stand upright, I needed to stay in bed, lasted about 3 hours. Head space could have been better. At 1 AM I could walk around and most of the effects were gone.

Afterthoughts - was a bit dissapointed on how this felt like an oral DMT trip with harmalas. No particular content, low visuals, high body load, all of these do not motivate me to try them again. I have other bags with truffles growing, so my only curiosity is to see if letting them grow even more (about 2 months extra) will change the content of the trip for the better

L-dreamer attached the following image(s):
tampatruffles.png (2,764kb) downloaded 66 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ChrisMMcD
#2 Posted : 11/12/2023 5:54:59 PM

🧿

Thank you for this experience report.

It appears to be quite a small dosage, my preferred amount is 40 grams fresh.
Otherwise, I feel ungrounded, as if I've started to trip by little, but remain suspended between realms.
I'm confident that 40 grams will transport you there.
40 grams is the quantity of sclerotia I consume to achieve the desired effect with strong visuals and sufficiently profound tripping.
I simply chew them thoroughly and drink them down with water infused with fresh lemon or orange juice. A pinch of dried ginger powder could improve the taste and reduse nausea.

By the way, you can utilize sclerotia grains to cultivate mushroom fruit bodies, which have a more uplifting impact. It's certainly worth a try.
I have a deep fondness for sclerotia and those mushrooms.
Witness this object. Witness the inner rotation devoid of transaction. Shut your eyes. No salespersons will disturb. Unwind. Recline. I seek no favors from you. Recline. Unwind. Superior soil effortlessly cleanses away. Recline. Unveil. Orient yourself. Observe. Attend. Employ ears that I'd proudly claim as ours. Attend to the hush amidst the mechanical clamor. Sweetheart, heed. Do you perceive it? It's a ballad of affection.

L-dreamer
#3 Posted : 11/13/2023 5:29:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ChrisMMcD wrote:
Thank you for this experience report.

It appears to be quite a small dosage, my preferred amount is 40 grams fresh.

The only reference I have was from other online reports, which state that 15 g are what you should do as a beginner for a strong trip. I'll consider increasing the dosage, at the expense of an even higher body load, but I always was that curious.

ChrisMMcD
#4 Posted : 11/13/2023 6:07:48 AM

🧿

Tampanensis is not one of the most potent varieties of sclerotia producers. While there are some strains that can induce strong trips with just 15 grams of fresh stones, this is not the case with Tampanensis. I was able to walk home from the park after consuming 40 grams of fresh stones.
I experienced a relatively strong trip, but I was still able to walk and the body load was less pronounced compared to Cubensis. If you want to minimize body load as much as possible, I'd recommend to try Panaeolus Cyanescens.
Witness this object. Witness the inner rotation devoid of transaction. Shut your eyes. No salespersons will disturb. Unwind. Recline. I seek no favors from you. Recline. Unwind. Superior soil effortlessly cleanses away. Recline. Unveil. Orient yourself. Observe. Attend. Employ ears that I'd proudly claim as ours. Attend to the hush amidst the mechanical clamor. Sweetheart, heed. Do you perceive it? It's a ballad of affection.