DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Ph will not go higher Options

Loveall
#81 Posted : 11/1/2023 9:35:19 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I tried to convert mescaline citrate to mescaline benzoate in water using a sodium benzoate "manske", but it didn't work (details in spoiler if anyone is interested)

I'm going to try mescaline citrate + sodium benzoate bioassay soon to see if there is any potentiation by adding benzoate.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#82 Posted : 11/2/2023 12:45:39 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

My guess would be that you crashed a small amount of sodium (dihydrogen) citrate because of the common-ion effect. Presumably the amount was too small for any kind of analysis.

Great idea with the co-administration - I wonder if any other anions, organic or inorganic, will have an enhancing effect.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Loveall
#83 Posted : 11/2/2023 2:54:48 PM

❤️‍🔥

downwardsfromzero wrote:
My guess would be that you crashed a small amount of sodium (dihydrogen) citrate because of the common-ion effect. Presumably the amount was too small for any kind of analysis.

Agreed, I tasted the small amount that precipitated and it was indeed citric-like and not bitter at all.

Loveall
#84 Posted : 11/6/2023 4:38:43 PM

❤️‍🔥

Loveall wrote:
Loveall wrote:
Any other bioassays for mescaline benzoate?

Since mescaline benzoate requires extra work (so far), how about doing a bioassy with mescaline citrate, but adding benzoic acid to the mix? DWZ discusses possible effects from benzoic acid metabolism here.

For example, take 300mg of citrate (or equivalent HCl, Sulfuric, etc) together with 300mg of benzoic acid. Is a potentiation noted?

Maybe it's a dumb idea, but easy to try.

I took 600mg of mescaline citrate with 500mg of sodium benzoate. No difference noted compared to mescaline citrate alone.

downwardsfromzero
#85 Posted : 11/6/2023 10:38:08 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Ah well - great that you tried Very happy
How exactly did you take the two compounds? Maybe pre-mixing in solution would allow the mystery magic interaction to take place Razz Are there any specifics from the tiny handful of mescaline benzoate that might inform us in some way about the suspected potentiation? Or could it be the positions of the planets, or even a load of misapprehended coincidence a.k.a. "bollocks" in a certain vernacular?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Loveall
#86 Posted : 11/6/2023 11:12:07 PM

❤️‍🔥

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Ah well - great that you tried Very happy
How exactly did you take the two compounds? Maybe pre-mixing in solution would allow the mystery magic interaction to take place Razz Are there any specifics from the tiny handful of mescaline benzoate that might inform us in some way about the suspected potentiation? Or could it be the positions of the planets, or even a load of misapprehended coincidence a.k.a. "bollocks" in a certain vernacular?

I put each compound in separate gelatine caps and took them all together.

downwardsfromzero
#87 Posted : 11/8/2023 3:24:56 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Stomach acid would favour absorption of benzoic acid over mescaline because of protonation from the acidic environment...

But why should this differ over simply taking MescH⁺BzO⁻?? Confused Does the benzoate perhaps remain insoluble in stomach acid and pass into the small intestine more efficiently? Is some peculiar form of molecular interaction taking place in the MescH⁺BzO⁻? It's time to review the reports - but what we really need is a randomised, double-blind trial.

We seem to have strayed off the thread topic a bit, btw

«PREV345