CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Finally Know Pure Mescaline Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 11/6/2023 1:59:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have done pure mescaline three times now, but the first two times were over ten years ago - I was still a rookie then. I vomited each time - got high, but not enough to learn its character.

This time I dissolved the mescaline (350 mg HCL, bright white fluffy needles) in distilled water and drank. Much better on the stomach, and faster onset time. Took about an hour and a half to really feel it, and a full two hours to be fully tripping.

It was good. Just a shade less lucid than DMT/Ayahuasca, and only a small shade - very, very sober mind space. I can easily rank the classic psychedelic lucidities: Ayahuasca>Mescaline>LSD>Psilocybin.

I also strongly saw the connection to MDMA. Not the deep jaw clenching love, but the “flowiness” of it. It was stimulating yet tranquilizing simultaneously. No mind fuck at all. When I was with my girlfriend later that night, the “affectionate” side came out more. Not anything approaching a full blown entactogen; but definitely affectionate.

It was like an MDMA “container” filled with LSD flavoured essence, but a more flowy and soft version of it. It was nice. It was chill. It was… if I’m being honest, a wee bit boring. I sat down and meditated and got into a great meditation space, but I can do that on any psychedelic. I appreciated the sober lucidity of it, but ayahuasca delivers that slightly more lucidly, with far more content. I prefer LSD by a wide margin I’ve concluded. If mescaline ever became readily available instead of a rarity, I think I would take it *with* LSD. Though mixing psychedelics usually ends with them “fighting” over the brain, I feel that just as MDMA synergizes well with LSD, so too would mescaline - but unlike MDMA, mescaline would deepen the “entheogenic” side of LSD, and LSD would give more sophisticated content to the more heart centered mescaline, which didn’t have much in the way of mental content.

The entire experience from the time it hit fully, two hours after ingestion, was well over 12 hours, which was very peculiar given how “chill” it was. Mescaline definitely has legs. I do not mind it being as rare as it is now that I have a good idea of what it is, because now I don’t find its rarity such a tragedy for my own personal life - I *much* prefer LSD and ayahuasca, by a long shot - if it were readily available, I would basically only use it as an admixture with LSD to deepen the acid experience, but, acid’s really more than good enough on its own. Happy to have gotten to know it, just wanted to share my experience : )

Regarding nausea: unlike ayahuasca, where the nausea generally passes for me after suppressing the vomiting for an initial period of time, mescaline seemed to be stomach twingey the entire experience. Not to the point that I was at risk of vomiting it, but it was always there - it just kind of faded into the background and I forgot about it, but it never really left. Ayahuasca produces more intense nausea, but it passes for me after a relatively short initial period. Although I usually end up with pretty intense diarrhea with ayahuasca almost every time. Better the backdoor than the front, lol. Ayahuasca did not seem to mess with bowel movements, which was nice - just mild, forgettable, but persistent, nausea throughout. I dunno what changed since the ten years I did it last, but I definitely think the way to go is to dissolve it in water and drink it rather than eat it as a powder.

Having done oral DMT, oral 5-MeO-DMT, psilocybin, LSD, and now mescaline, enough to get a good idea of each of their characters, there’s only one major orally consumed serotonergic entheogen left that I really need to try: ibogaine. I suspect ibogaine will be a lot more interesting, but it gives me “only once in a lifetime” vibes, not regular ally vibes. Bufotenin is also on the list, but it seems like the most difficult to obtain of all the psychedelic rarities. DMT, vaporized or taken orally, and LSD, seem to be my preferred allies. LSD seems to trump mescaline for my purposes, and oral DMT seems better than oral 5-MeO-DMT and psilocybin, and seems like a proper regular ally in contrast to the “sometimes food” that I suspect ibogaine will be - and bufotenin, though it sounds intriguing, also sounds a lot less desirable than DMT itself - and in its vaporized form, DMT itself seems preferable to the vaporized forms of 5-MeO-DMT and bufotenin for the overwhelmingly vast number of users. So, ibogaine’s still on the list, and bufotenin too if I ever run into it - but it basically seems like my proper allies are vaporized or oral DMT, and LSD.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dithyramb
#2 Posted : 11/6/2023 2:49:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing.

I dont know about pure mescaline, but for me San Pedro was definitely less mental and more somatic + emotional when compared to Aya and analogues. It was a welcome and needed healing dimension for me when I first encountered it.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 11/6/2023 2:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, and everyone seems to locate different “allies”. Some people get things out of mushrooms that I have glimpsed on them, but only glimpsed, while they get that every time. Others tell me they find LSD cold and analytic - while for me it is the doorway to the white light, love, and truth.

dithyramb
#4 Posted : 11/6/2023 3:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What about 5, bufotenine, and salvia in the contexts that you brought up (lucidity, affinity to meditation, mental stimulation, access to divine love, etc)?
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

OneIsEros
#5 Posted : 11/6/2023 8:26:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

5-MeO-DMT, consumed orally (which is dangerous but which I have done numerous times with harmalas) is very close to oral DMT, but with less dynamic colourful content, a little blurrier in mental space, but still vastly more lucid than any other psychedelic besides oral DMT or mescaline - I would say 5-MeO-DMT was a shade more lucid than mescaline, but a shade less lucid than oral DMT. Tryptamines in general seem to have stronger meditative psychic elevation than phenethylamines, but, the “mind fuck” with psilocybin and LSD can render the headspace too distracting to effectively enter samadhi than a simpler and less dynamic psychedelic like mescaline can. I would deem them superior once there is enough proficiency to bypass that obstacle though.

Orally active DMT, by far, seems to be the best psychedelic for samadhi. It has the dynamic sophistication of tryptamine psychedelics, but without any significant mental intoxication.

I’ve never done bufotenin. Salvia was just nuts. Did it a fair number of times, always walked away wondering “What the heck was the point of that?”. Too bizarre to even explain, and not in a transcendent way - just weird as weird could be - weirder than could be believed. Couldn’t really do anything with it. But, that was smoking it. Perhaps orally it has some virtue, but, the DMT breakthrough gives a sense of “THAT’S HOW FAR THE RABBIT HOLE GOES?! WOW!!!!”, while salvia breakthroughs give a sense of “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF THAT?!”, lol. So, I’m not too keen on it. I’m sure it has uses, but it’s far from my first choice of deep engagement.

Of any serotonergic psychedelic I have done, psilocybin is the least lucid in headspace. But, it is good for samadhi, if one is proficient enough at entering samadhi to bypass the confusion.

dithyramb
#6 Posted : 11/7/2023 9:21:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you.

There are a significant number of people, including myself, who believe that salvia is not meant to be smoked. Orally with rue it is a wonder to behold... Very meaningful and healing. Most intimate contact with the body, emotions, and the moment. For me this is the ultimate psychedelic for meditation.

As for the concepts of lucidity and mindfuck when pondering DMT vs mushrooms... For me mushrooms have a dreamy quality to them which DMT does not and I prefer the wakeful (lucid) character of DMT. Mindfuck is another topic, very high dose DMT causes quite some mindfuck and I am not sure if it is different from psilocybin in this regard. However some mushroom strains could be more prone to mindfuck while others are more clear and smooth. Liberty caps I would describe as clear and smooth, and I understand Pan cyanescens to be described as the pinnacle of this quality (I have not tried it). Cubensis appears as a mindfuck prone species.

High dose cacti also give quite a mindfuck... And as you know, inhaled high dose salvia is a mindfuck, in a different way than tryptamines.

Bufotenine is claimed by some to be the most lucid/mentally clear tryptamine (bringing no mindfuck), to the point of having no ego dissolution effect coming with its visions ... I've never tried it by itself but bufotenine dominant reeds certainly fit that description of experiencing most elaborate visionary worlds with no ego dissolution coming with it.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 11/7/2023 10:44:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey oniseros, i have done LSD with mescaline a few times and it is realy nice.

I think i also slightly prefer LSD over mescaline. It is probably the fact that it ís a more challenging experience that draws me more towards acid than to mescaline. It feels more like an adventure to me, where mescaline tends to lean a bit towards inducing a state of peacefullness. At least when the mescaline is not dosed too high. High doses of mescaline are also quite challenging as dithyramb says.

Normally when you combine them, the acid tends to be pretty dominant.