Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Unplesantness: 2
Visual Intensity: 3

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 1

Alright y'all, time for my first trip report here! This was my previous DMT experience. I had just got off work (I WFH), my wife was still at work, and while I was sitting on my porch gazing at the clouds I decided it was a good time for a smoalk.

Thinking I was going to take it easy, I sandwhiched 15mg DMT freebase into some dried blue lotus flower in my 12in bong. I go and sit on the porch again in my sky chair and turn on some downtempo electronic tunes. Cleared it all in one hit. I didn't really get too far, there was some movement/patterning behind closed eyes but that's about it. It was quite pleasant.

Wanting to go a bit further, I load 20mg, this time in my spoon pipe, again layered with blue lotus flower. I got it down in 3 hits. First alert upon exhale of second hit, third hit threw me over that "oh shit you really dunnit this time fool" threshold. I close my eyes, and lean back in my skychair. There's definitely still a solid (relatively...) sense of self. I was immediately confronted with this red, black, and white geometric entity (like an infinite breathing sequence of cubes) that I perceived to be very scary. She didn't try to communicate with me, but was seeming to dance with me. So we did that for an earth minute or two. I became overwhelmed at one point, opened my eyes and got distracted by the trees in my yard. I closed my eyes again, remembering I was kind of in the middle of something. The same entity is there, but this time she seemed to rush forward at me, and I weakly dry heaved. Id close my eyes and she'd do this again. After that she faded off. I had a typical afterglow for 20min or so afterwards and came away feeling much happier than before the experience.

Commentary: I know I said she was scary, and she did indeed scare me, but my memory of her is quite lovely. I hope to see her again. I really need to work on my breathing and "letting go" so I can stay in the moment, it's as if opening my eyes and becoming distracted looking at the trees upset this entity.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 11/5/2023 4:15:26 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

CharCharBinks

Great trip report! Thanks so much for sharing that.

Your entity encounter sounds gorgeous, intense, fascinating and very DMT. Personally I find the higher and faster I dose DMT the more likely my entities are going to be kind of pushy in their approach - lunging towards me, totally up in my hyperface.

And I agree with your end assessment. The key is surrender and letting go. I don't believe pushy entities can be fought. I've tried using words and talking to them, making requests. In my experience they are not interested and not taking requests when they are pushy. It's more that they are curious about who we are and how we got there.

A blindfold or Mindfold (a brand of blindfold that blocks all light) might help you hold onto your visions, but I must admit even with closed eyes there are many distractions within a DMT trip.

I hope you meet her again and it is more comfortable. Anything is impossible. Thanks again. Very happy
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU