CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Scared Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 9/12/2023 3:19:07 AM

Timmyt

If u look up what dmt supposed do to ur brain. I had an instance were my sight couldn't focus rapid eye movement the picture next to my sight that was in my peripheral could make out. But in front of me it was like I was going blind my brain couldn't focus. I kept having to close my eyes and open them like snap shots it scared me cause my brain wasn't able to process any stimuli. I feel burnt.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

fink
#2 Posted : 9/12/2023 12:52:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

How long did that last for Timmyt?
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 9/12/2023 1:22:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hysteric blindness is a known thing. So is visual migraine. This latter neurological condition/phenomenon, ime, entails a disappearance of the central visual field. This begins as a small, jagged area of iridescent shimmering in the centre of my field of vision. The shimmering procedes to grow outwards as a border around a central area of nothingness. My peripheral vision remains intact; my usual course of action if this starts happening is to lie down and relax and wait for it to run its course. Fortunately this occurs quite rarely for me, less than once a year but sometimes in bouts. It must be six months since the last time it happened.

Does this sound familiar to you? What are your stress levels like? You seem somewhat anxious these days. If an unusual phenomenon occurs, just relax and observe it. You cannot afford to get into a panic if bizarre phenomena occur while using DMT! That, and other high weirdness, is very much part of the deal.

If the visual changes persist after the DMT effects have worn off it would be wise to seek medical advice from an optician or an ophthalmologist.

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

fractals4life
#4 Posted : 9/12/2023 2:48:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here's a nice video about these visual migraines .. I get them too from time to time, seemingly stress related.

I don't get the headaches, very luckily, but do feel a bit wiped out for a few hours after.

https://youtu.be/L4dwv3fzA2g?si=zo_ALLMK6I8Q0ZDZ

I can't find the video I was really looking for that shows how the expanding C shape maps to a region of the visual cortex that was cone shaped, with the crescent expanding as activity spreads from the narrow end to the wide end of this cone of neurons.
It's really interesting when it happens, to me , anyway Smile

Pandora
#5 Posted : 9/12/2023 3:26:31 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

timmyt,

When things get weird among spice users I always recommend taking a break from use.

Just putting it down for some long-term integration. And really leaning into the mundane. Just every day activities and obligations. Take care of yourself, meditate, journal.

If your symptoms do not resolve quickly or if they suddenly become worse seek professional help immediately would be my recommendation.

I hope you get some relief soon.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU