CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Breakthrough in 8 years - Slick Layered Geometry Machine Entity World Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 8/9/2023 3:51:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I had vaped DMT twice before on this day and this third go around came after a break of several hours.

The first experience was 11 mgs with not much to bring back other than I was on a bizarre landscape with these beams of light coming down from the sky or ceiling. Anthropomorphic entities were rushing towards these beams and when they entered the beams their limbs multiplied and they became hyper-spiders.

I don’t have much more to report other than picking up another English word in the rainbow blinking marquis and that word all in caps was CATS.

My second experience was with 17 mgs. Also not a lot to report. The marquis were everywhere and spinning into disks and other textures. I wound up in a pink hilly space full of these marquis and alien structures and entities telling me to freaking breakthrough already LOL. A bit creepy. Yet also tempting to increase the dose.

My third experience was 22 mgs. Please keep in mind I am older and profoundly sensitive to drugs so it basically hit me like a solid 44 mgs.

In coming back to DMT I have tried higher doses - 23 and 25 mgs. 25 mgs yielded the Heaven and Hell Inside My Head report but my memory of it was not even at half of the level of intensity the current experience. The thing about this 22 mgs is I had really refined my vaping technique at this point and I vaped it fast and hard, getting most of it in on the first hit, holding a long time and lightly coughing (rare for me with DMT - good hit!) visible vapor, then finished it off with a decent second hit. The third hit was clear - no visible vapor.

It started immediately and was undeniable and irresistible.

It started with me rocketing down these sinusoidal paths at about Warp 9. They were square bordered corridors, in a blacker than black, shiny tone that had vertical dividing lines and colorful multi-fasceted . . . things . . . inhabiting them. I could not control my path as I shot through these tunnels. I could see it split off into other dimensions, left and right, up and down and off to diagonals but I just kept warping in an uncontrollable manner.

I got the strong sense I had taken too much. I tried to mentally buckle up, as I know this is part of the bargain and can happen at any time. I also knew I only had one person to blame.

Ever since I was privileged to spend about 12 years living with a gorgeous, regal, highly intelligent and friendly brown street cat I have had a great love for and appreciation of the color brown and all of its’ hues.

I made it to the end of the tunnel network and it’s hard to describe but the tunnels just started opening up and expanding and suddenly I was in a layered bright circular, glowing and shining brown landscape, that was divided not only in terms of horizontal layers but also had vertical subsections. There was a DEEP and powerful sense or feeling of deja vu. Some time, some life, some when, some dimension, I had been here before. My perspective was from the outside of the sphere or curve. In other words, the whole landscape was curving towards me in a convex manner.

Each subsection was inhabited by an extremely pushy and alien entity. These entities were compact, mechanical, square or boxlike and had a lot of protruding and moving objects. They were bright and colorful, radiating light and interest and dominance.

This “landscape” was rolling towards me very rapidly and in repititive waves, with the motion being top to down. It would rapidly roll forward, I would see the dividing lines and the divisions would resolve into individual entity rooms. The boxy, machine entities would see me, rush forward with all kinds of prody, pokey, protroding rods, wires, cones, mechanical eyes and more.

I kept trying to ask them for help for Nemo and I but that was not going over well in this space. They were NOT taking requests. They were very VERY interested in who had dropped into their highly organized world and really wanted to know more about me. Their intentions were good, it was just so high paced, frenetic and INTENSE. Absolutely overwhelming.

The space was exquisitely beautiful, alien and operating on a much higher, much more organized level that was very fast and vibrational than consensual reality. The word filters when applying to consensual reality and the concept of being stripped of all filters was perfect in this situation. I was as psychically naked in there as someone who still has an “I” left could be.

There was no sense of the sacred or numinous here. Rather just an excessively alien realm completely jacked up on an overwhelming level of speed and intensity.

The brown layers were very highly polished and had an inner glow or light as was everything on the entities and there was a sense of openness or vastness about the space. The body load was massive. My heart was pounding, my hands were curling into claws, or so I thought.

My husband said I did moan and groan a bit. If asked I would have said I was gasping for breath and exhaling in a way that made “phew!” sounds.

I kept trying to not panic and would try to fall back on peace, love, healing, acceptance, integration, intentionality, my personal mantra. I’d make it to acceptance (good!) then just loose it (and myself for a bit) as I got OVERWHELMED by the vision. This happened more than once with the competing/partitioned thought of, “Well this would be an interesting way to die.” Also telling the entities I loved them but goodbye because I probably wasn’t going to be able to dose at this level again soon. I knew exactly how I had gotten there - it was my choice and action.

The situation eventually changed and I was in a very tall, rather tight vertical space with entities and machines that were all moving to the left in a circular manner. The vibe was pure party. The more I was there the more I started to smile and chuckle. It’s like I was being injected with a bit of ecstacy. I don’t mean MDMA. I mean the refined, purified SOURCE of ecstacy. I got a mental injection.

I wound up in an odd miniature “play” city with spinning, circular pastel rings that were inhabited by little entities, vehicles and habitations. Everything here was pastel, small and toy or play like. I realized that the brown geometry alien machine entities had sent me to hyperspace preschool because I JUST COULD NOT TAKE IT!

Again the emotion was of HIGH humor. The ecstacy injection effects were lingering.

It was about at this point in Shpongle’s I am You that the line came up, “I always take just a little bit too much . . . oh my Grandmother would kill me!” This is where I started kind of laughing out loud. I realized at that time I had lost the music for awhile. It was good to be back at such a humorous point.

I was also being brushed by weird tactile hallucinations as my full body sense returned.

When I first opened my eyes the room was coming back but shimmered as if broken up into giant rainbow raindrops.

As I sat up to type my body control was difficult, typing was slow and plodding, single word, pause, single word. This improved at a steady rate.

I was left a bit shaken and overwhelmed, yet laughing. That was definitely enough DMT for today.

The day after I feel calm yet oddly close to death. Apparently I took a big chomp out of my left cheek while in hyperspace.

I am just trying to take things in and breathe. The memories of yesterday are very immediate and intense. This is going to take a little time to process/integrate.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jungleheart
#2 Posted : 8/10/2023 4:39:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I particularly liked the party vibe. I hope to go there someday.

vitriol
#3 Posted : 8/12/2023 10:46:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 8/18/2023 3:34:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Holy cow Shocked

Pandora wrote:
My third experience was 22 mgs. Please keep in mind I am older and profoundly sensitive to drugs so it basically hit me like a solid 44 mgs.

When it really wants you, it'll take you. Hence why I don't know what I'm going to get with even 10mg Laughing

Pandora wrote:
I kept trying to not panic and would try to fall back on peace, love, healing, acceptance, integration, intentionality, my personal mantra. I’d make it to acceptance (good!) then just loose it (and myself for a bit) as I got OVERWHELMED by the vision. This happened more than once with the competing/partitioned thought of, “Well this would be an interesting way to die.” Also telling the entities I loved them but goodbye because I probably wasn’t going to be able to dose at this level again soon. I knew exactly how I had gotten there - it was my choice and action.

The "uh oh, I f'ed up this time" thought.

You know how people say that once you're in the space the anxiety goes away...? I feel like that's less and less true the more I do DMT. Sometimes I feel that overwhelming rush the whole time. It helps out when I can remember to tell myself to be with it.

Pandora wrote:
It was about at this point in Shpongle’s I am You that the line came up, “I always take just a little bit too much . . . oh my Grandmother would kill me!” This is where I started kind of laughing out loud. I realized at that time I had lost the music for awhile. It was good to be back at such a humorous point.

I love that line and it seems like it came at a synchronistic time. What other Shpongle songs did you have during this journey?

And what was the duration?

Thank you for sharing. That was a really fun read.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#5 Posted : 8/18/2023 2:44:45 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Yeah Voidmatrix the only thing I can predict going in is that I will be surprised.

Regarding the attempt to keep panic at bay: I knew I had f'd up a bit by smoalking too much fast and efficiently in that GVG. But, LOL it wasn't like I had not been here before.

Yeah the problems I was having went beyond the initial spike in vital signs due to SHEER balls to the wall intensity. Things were moving SO FAST. I tried to go with it. I tried to submit, tell them they could have their way with me, surrender. I felt love for them and told them. I tried to go with it. I would be lying if I didn't say it was very difficult. But the machine entities seemed to understand or I came down enough or whatever and my ability to handle the input improved rapidly.

I Am You was the only song during this journey. I vaped before it started. By the second hit, I accidently let my eyes fall shut and there was a MASSIVE trip behind them. But, I really believe in committing once I start, so although I didn't see much vapor I went for that third hit. Setting the pipe down into its' safe place as very difficult. It was changing into like this golden, irridescent liquid . . . .. thing, Very happy. I FORGOT to set my timer.

But, I AM You runs for like 11:29. I remember hearing the beginning when I was warping through the wormhole or whatever that was, and then I remember hearing the I always take a bit too much. Other than that I would report NO music during the experience. My conclusion is I was in for just over 10 minutes.

Thank you for your thorough read. I am very glad you enjoyed.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU