CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
One step further Options

Timmyt
#1 Posted : 7/24/2023 4:06:13 AM

Timmyt

So normally I trip at night different than daytime I just met the polkadot people so I smoke till beautiful colors with letter but no real words but tonight my vape screwed up and slammed me with a heavy dose. I went beyond the colors to black and white from geometrical to cylinder and a voice tells me to calm i think I'm good I'm calm my body isn't responding while this vioce tries to give reinsurance it realizes I'm ok even with fear but I'm not reacting like fear like the idea your worse fear but you settle into it your ok with it. Then I hear this one response differently remember this one there clicking continues and I cough hard they continue to observe then as they leave they aguan repeat take note of thus one. Then as I come out the regular trip of colors leads me down then I literally feel my body sit back down like I was floating. Trippy just had to report.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 7/24/2023 2:12:27 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Haha, although it could use a little bit of editing it certainly reads like a very strong DMT trip entity encounter where you kind of maybe didn't realize what was going on until you settled back into your body.

Thanks for sharing Timmyt.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU