CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first N,N-DMT Free Base experience report and comparative analysis of bioassays Options

urchin444
#1 Posted : 7/17/2023 2:39:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set:Bland, and lean low
(physical condition) Set:I'm in good physical condition and I have a habit of riding a bike
Setting (location):The uninhabited park is surrounded by green plants
time of day: 14:00
recent drug use: No other medications have been used recently
last meal: 2 hours ago, vegetarian: ate 2 eggs, and some vegetables, as well as potatoes, I maintained this diet about half a month ago

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 65 kg
known sensitivities: I am allergic to penicillin
history of use: I was the first time for DMT (this report describes N,N DMT free base),

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): I smoked my first marijuana about fifteen years ago, and then it lasted for a long time; I didn't use my first acid until 5-7 years ago (presumably) and then mushrooms about a year later.(Addendum: I used DMT salts, aka ayahuascia, about 4-5 times in the first few months of using Free Base)
Dose(s): Approximately 15 mg
Method of administration: Use a wooden pipe to vaporized

EFFECTS

Administration time:14:05 The first ignition is about 2-3mg, because the effect is not very strong, I need to go a little deeper. I rested for a while, about 14:15, and then lit the second time, about 10mg
Duration: 10 minutes
First effects: 14:05 First ignition 2mg, 14:15 and then lit the second time about 10mg
Peak:The spike lasted about 10 minutes after the medication was about a few seconds laterbeginning 2 hours after administration)
Come down:It almost starts to drop the disappearing effect in ten seconds
Baseline:

Intensity (overall): 3
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 3
Implesantness: 2
Visual Intensity: 2.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 1

14:05 First ignition: I noticed an LSD-like effect, I noticed that the trees above my head changed, they twisted in a "dance of life" to reveal the mystery, like the way the leaves that broke through the ground under a high-speed camera twisted, as if receiving and reacting with the deepest cosmic rays, like an organic antenna receiving device. Moreover, I sensed that they seemed to show me some kind of mystery; The birds on the branches, even I can understand some of their language, I even think some of them are very unfriendly, and they are mischievous messengers who speak alien languages, and I can hear the ridicule and scolding in them; But the visuals I was expecting didn't come out, and then I took a break, increased the dose and lit a second time;

14:15, then the second ignition of about 10mg, inhale and hold your breath, I hold my breath while immediately producing an effect, the head immediately makes a whistling frequency sound, and then I subconsciously close my eyes, a Fibonacci vortex begins to appear in front of my eyes, I can't detect its color, but it's very obvious, and then, I feel like I'm in the sky above the futuristic silver reflective building, and as the Fibonacci series vortex appears an entity, I clearly feel that this is a female entity, She led me over the city of the silver reflection. Then I really wanted to speak, I read silently: I wanted to make my world a better place, and when I finished reading, the trip stopped immediately. At the moment of stopping, there seemed to be a subtle energy giving me a plausible answer.

After the trip, I kept reflecting on the details of why the trip ended immediately when I silently read, "I want to make this place better." I even began to suspect that this was entirely the result of the intervention of "otherness." Strangely, I wasn't too surprised by my first physical contact.
When the world's first ship entered the sea, trade and piracy appeared at the same time ...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Pandora
#2 Posted : 7/17/2023 2:36:19 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

urchin444,

This trip report was a very enjoyable read. You have a good use of vocabulary and a pleasurable writing style. Thank you for taking the time to think this out, write it up and share it.

It sounds to me like you had great first experiences. I loved your intention or the help that you asked for and kind of wasn't surprised that at that point things shut down.

Because, if you want to make the world a better place you have to do it out here rather than in hyperspace. It's about the choices you make out here and how you move forward in your life. Will you choose to be greedy? Will you choose to hurt people? Or will you choose to be generous? Will you choose to be nurturing? Making the world a better place is about our actions during the integration period.

I find myself looking forward to future posts and reports from you. Whether you choose to go deeper or just stay at this level it sounds like this powerful molecule may be quite an ally to you.

Again, thank you.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

urchin444
#3 Posted : 7/17/2023 5:56:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
urchin444,

This trip report was a very enjoyable read. You have a good use of vocabulary and a pleasurable writing style. Thank you for taking the time to think this out, write it up and share it.

It sounds to me like you had great first experiences. I loved your intention or the help that you asked for and kind of wasn't surprised that at that point things shut down.

Because, if you want to make the world a better place you have to do it out here rather than in hyperspace. It's about the choices you make out here and how you move forward in your life. Will you choose to be greedy? Will you choose to hurt people? Or will you choose to be generous? Will you choose to be nurturing? Making the world a better place is about our actions during the integration period.

I find myself looking forward to future posts and reports from you. Whether you choose to go deeper or just stay at this level it sounds like this powerful molecule may be quite an ally to you.

Again, thank you.

Dear Ms. Pandora:

First of all, I am honored by your affirmation and encouragement for my botched article, and I feel very encouraged by you; As for the conclusion of TRIP, your meticulous empirical analysis made me absolutely sure of the information I obtained, so that it was once again transmitted to me with a confirmation and affirmation.

I think next time I will be more courageous to face these problems and myself. The fact that I am being kind and encouraged from all over the world in this online community inspires me enough. I have always been driven by the desire to explore the mysterious nature that was my original intention for using these substances, and that has never changed. To that end, I've come to understand what I need to do in real life at the moment. On integration: yes, there is no doubt that people with a human nature, conscience, fraternity, selflessness, bravery, seekers, whistleblowers, social activists seeking justice, intellectuals, poets, artists, displaced by the greed for war, exploited... There is no doubt that we will always stand with them, even if they do not have any psychedelic experiences. Even if we face the "artificial Tower of Babel", numerous and invisible "The Wall", conspirators, warmongers, political and economic oligarchs, we will always have to draw a line with them, we will always need to shout!

...... The earth belongs to everyone, and as an aside, I think the actions of the "extreme environmentalists" who have intensified recently have lost their basic rationality; At the same time, I think the proverb "The dragon slayer becomes the dragon" is very interesting. From this point of view, I think we should be cautious about any form of "fundamentalism"...

Civilization, I now feel is a paradox, according to best-selling author: "Yuval. Harari's opinion, since the beginning of the agricultural revolution, there have been even more famines and deaths, more deaths from car accidents than wars every year (I'm not particularly sure about this, because these are two completely different topics)... The contest between light and darkness has always existed, it is now, and I think it will be the same in the future; To that end, I think what we can do is to take a clear stand in the face of basic human values.

Recently, I heard a phrase that made me ponder for a long time: "Human society is a metaphor..."

Above, this reply may have many logical flaws and is not perfect, please forgive me;

Finally, thank you again for your affirmation and encouragement; I wish your husband a speedy recovery, you take care of your body, and then have a loving day.
When the world's first ship entered the sea, trade and piracy appeared at the same time ...

Pandora
#4 Posted : 7/17/2023 11:08:44 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Wise words. I hope others read them.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Sakkadelic
#5 Posted : 7/18/2023 11:48:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi urchin444,

Nice report and enjoyable to read as Pandora said.

I like your avatar, it's from "Fando y Lis" right? it's a movie that touched me very deeply.

good luck with your future journeys Thumbs up
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

urchin444
#6 Posted : 7/18/2023 3:18:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Hi urchin444,

Nice report and enjoyable to read as Pandora said.

I like your avatar, it's from "Fando y Lis" right? it's a movie that touched me very deeply.

good luck with your future journeys Thumbs up

Dear Sakkadelic:

First of all, thank you for the affirmation of my report; To be clear, I think these words are still lacking. Since English is not my native language, I think I can do better.

Secondly, my avatar is indeed from: Alejandro Jodorowsk's 1968 film "Fando y Lis"; I also really like the film, and I think in a sense, Alejandro Jodorowsk was maturing when he directed Fando y Lis. In fact, before "Fando y Lis", there was a short film: "La cravate" (1957), in which Alejandro's film ideas began to germinate and began to show ideas such as: loss of self, nirvana, etc., I think Alejandro Jodorowsk worked hard for ten years, and finally in 1968 he ushered in his first film, "Fando and Lis", elements in the film, appeared in a philosophical sense " The Other Shore", "Utopia", i.e. "Tadar"; This coincides with the embodiment of the thought of the holy mountain that followed;

Alejandro Jodorowsk's surreal expression in Fando y Lis contrasts cruel, distorted reality with "the other shore", after which the protagonist nirvana in a "self-redemption" way to achieve the ultimate reality; One thing I've noticed that Alejandro Jodorowsk has been emphasizing is truthfulness, and I personally admire his restraint on that. Well, in order not to make this reply too long, about cinema, literature, philosophy; After that, I will write separate posts to share them.

Hopefully this reply won't be too long and irritating; I really like collecting these films, and I also like André Smith. films directed by Tarkovsky, Godard and others; I noticed your signature, I'm sure you also like Jodorowsk; I wish you always to appreciate art that makes people feel fresh; And had a very enjoyable day.

urchin444
#7 Posted : 7/18/2023 3:23:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
Wise words. I hope others read them.

It doesn't matter, because I'll write other articles; Thank you very much for your affirmation and encouragement, everything depends on fate.

Sakkadelic
#8 Posted : 7/19/2023 12:39:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes i'm a big fan of Jodorowsk and his work, I didn't hear of "La cravate" before so I will surely watch it soon, thanks for mentioning it. I also like Tarkovsky, Godard, Bergman and others. It seems we have a similar taste in movies Smile
If you have a movie list, do drop in the Movie bin.
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

urchin444
#9 Posted : 7/20/2023 6:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sakkadelic wrote:
Yes i'm a big fan of Jodorowsk and his work, I didn't hear of "La cravate" before so I will surely watch it soon, thanks for mentioning it. I also like Tarkovsky, Godard, Bergman and others. It seems we have a similar taste in movies Smile
If you have a movie list, do drop in the Movie bin.

Thanks for the reminder and wish you enjoy the movie.