CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
VaporhuascaCAT Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 6/24/2023 9:12:04 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

My intention is ongoing. I am still having problems with anger and existential concerns. I need to work on these things even though I live with someone who keeps causing a tsunami of stressors.

150 mgs fb harmalas with lemon juice and water.

11 mgs fb DMT

Gentle alert on the harmalas after 40 mins. Feeling a bit intoxicated and shaky. Few mins later feeling warm and a bit tripped out.

Decided to try the DMT 30 mins after the alert. Cannot say I am experiencing much fear or anxiety. There is a kind of distance offered by the MAOI state.

I worked on quieting my mind with a blindfold and had CEVs of a feminine hand with a rotating silver ball above the palm side up. Her long fingers were moving to keep the sphere balanced and spinning in time to the music.

Soon after I vaped the 11 mgs. For once the first hit was the biggest and I held it for at least 18 seconds, probably more.

Back after 16 mins. Might have stayed longer except for a feline intervention.

Really hard to remember and impossible to accurately describe metallicized strips of texture that were rainbow and glowing with electric radiance, constantly changing.

Amid these textures were these reaching, feminine hands.

The comeup was difficult. My intentions were jettisoned at light speed.

I felt like I was dying AND watching my mind split into EVERY possibility. Every moment, split into a cube and the cubes split into others. On the surface “screens” of these cubes were scenarios from my life. Every hard decsion caused another bunch of cubes to form. Like what if I were to stop trying to surrender and just rip the blindfold off and freakout. . .

There were many of the spinning marquis. Many of them had English language letters, but no words to read.

I felt like was experiencing an extended slow death.

My memories aren’t great but I do recall attempting to sharply focus on one of these marquis to see if I could read anything and as my vision/perspective got closer I quickly became increasingly astonished to realize that on these strips of living material were whole miniature cities! Tall buildings, public transit and lots of entities.

As I approached and started noticing the buildings, vehicles and people the whole thing kind of looked like Larry Niven’s Ringworld but as I got closer and closer, everything got larger and I lost the sense of thing on a curving strip of material and was just IN the micro city.

Still in the micro world of the marquis I travelled briefly on an odd kind of coach. I saw no leading animals. The coach was white with a lot of yellow panelling, everything was lit internally and changing, moving with the music. The coach had large, white, spoked, bejeweled wheels and bumped along doing the whole hyperspatial party thing.

I realized that if this is another dimension or just an intoxicated brain state, that the DMT effects were happening at all levels of size.

The coach arrived and I ascended with a “family?” of entities into their 2nd storey apartment. Yet my perspective simultaneously remained outside of the building.

Parked outside the apartment, apparently not subject to the laws of gravity, was a little spaceship. This spaceship was kind of like an egg shape but the ends, rather than rounded, came to tight little points.

On the top center of the egg-shaped ship was an opening and I watched the “son” entity get in and the ship started to move towards me, bobbing along as if on a tempest sea. By the time it had halved our distance the entire front of it turned into weird, staring eyes.

As it got closer it began to move backwards in time. It was bobbing along and all kinds of stuff was flying off of it in all different directions. It would shed a layer, then look like it was from the past, then show it's new form and start having stuff flying off until it shed another layer and looked like it was from deeper in the past. By the time it reached me it looked like it belonged in the 17th Century.

Eventually I reassended to the normal sized realm and my visions started becoming a lot less clear. A giant vortex, with lots of mouths coming out of it. Tunnels and doors.

What really broke things up for me was my cat, Nefer, jumping onto the bed, climbing up me and sitting on my chest, kneading biscuits. When I took the blindfold off she looked totally tripped out.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ildruido
#2 Posted : 6/26/2023 4:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Pandora I find your reports amazingly compelling and reading your 2926 posts is on my todo list! Thumbs up I envy your language skills in describing the experiences!

The reference to Larry Niven’s Ringworld is brilliant, I think it actually get the idea of the DMT trip; what happend with the cat made me die laughing because the same thing happened to me several times Big grin Big grin

Pandora
#3 Posted : 6/26/2023 5:30:01 PM

Got Naloxone?

ildruido,

Thank you for reading and laughing. I swear Nefer is a trippy cat but she doesn't want me to have an ego death. She's always doing stuff like this. Once I was loosing touch with my body and all of a sudden I feel a clawless cat paw tapping my face gently - it was Nefer giving me sincere and concerned looks. Razz

Thanks for the compliments. When I came back to DMT in February it was with a huge deficit in writing, communication and memory skills due to two brutal rounds with Covid-19. With the help of Stamets stack and DMT I actually think I am beginning to get some stuff back - actually starting to effect a little cognitive repair and am starting to be able to write if not well, then a bit better.

Of course as we know all too well, the best writing cannot describe what is in there. It's like communication would have to change, become telepathic or maybe even mathematical as calculus does give tools to describe change and rates of change.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

ildruido
#4 Posted : 6/26/2023 7:19:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
I swear Nefer is a trippy cat but she doesn't want me to have an ego death. She's always doing stuff like this. Once I was loosing touch with my body and all of a sudden I feel a clawless cat paw tapping my face gently - it was Nefer giving me sincere and concerned looks. Razz

Cats are a pain with DMT: if you close them out they scratch the door during the trip, if they are in they jump on you while you are on the peak Very happy

When I do shrooms they are a bliss though! I feel immense love touching them (more than with my own wife! and i love my wife..)
Once, I was with my eye mask with high dosage and I was in a dark place full of dangerous entities: one of my cats (I have two females) took place on my side, I could feel her shape made of pure light and energy and she was protecting me like a shaman! The trip took a completely different direction since and now I want them with me always!

During a 225ug LSD trip I had one of them on my belly while I was lying down. A pyramid of pure love was erected from her to the infinite and I could see it and touch it with my hands; this bliss lasted the whole time she was on me, then she run away and I fell into despair and cried..

And I could tell much more....

So in my experience cats become points of reference in term of bliss and love and they can save your ass if something goes wrong Love Love Love

Pandora
#5 Posted : 6/28/2023 2:55:56 PM

Got Naloxone?

ildruido wrote:
Pandora wrote:
I swear Nefer is a trippy cat but she doesn't want me to have an ego death. She's always doing stuff like this. Once I was loosing touch with my body and all of a sudden I feel a clawless cat paw tapping my face gently - it was Nefer giving me sincere and concerned looks. Razz

Cats are a pain with DMT: if you close them out they scratch the door during the trip, if they are in they jump on you while you are on the peak Very happy

When I do shrooms they are a bliss though! I feel immense love touching them (more than with my own wife! and i love my wife..)
Once, I was with my eye mask with high dosage and I was in a dark place full of dangerous entities: one of my cats (I have two females) took place on my side, I could feel her shape made of pure light and energy and she was protecting me like a shaman! The trip took a completely different direction since and now I want them with me always!

During a 225ug LSD trip I had one of them on my belly while I was lying down. A pyramid of pure love was erected from her to the infinite and I could see it and touch it with my hands; this bliss lasted the whole time she was on me, then she run away and I fell into despair and cried..

And I could tell much more....

So in my experience cats become points of reference in term of bliss and love and they can save your ass if something goes wrong Love Love Love

Haha! Yes! I too get the riot of scraping, meowing and squeeking at the door if I dare close it. Then I get Nefer wanting to "wake me up" or just climb on board and start suckling!

In the past I was using a blow up mattress on the floor and accidentally positioned it close to a beam of wood that the cats used as a high cross-over between cat towers. I had a cat take a 6 foot leap from that to land on my chest during a breakthrough dose. I reared up, screamed, my eyes flew open and all I could see were large breed predator cats, with saber teeth lunging rapidly towards me!

I bet a whole subforum could be devoted to cats (or pets) and tripping.

I too have fantastic hallucinatory tales in particular with the LSD/DMT combo eyes open. Like being able to see every strand of fur and every strand looking like it was made of light. Things like our large brown cat taking a step and bifurcating. Then those 2 brown cats bifurcating and taking a step. By the time he was halfway across the room, the room with half full of brown cats named Havana. I said to him, "Goddamn Havana!!! How many of you are there?!!??" Clearly the answer is, More than you know.

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Palmer Eldritch
#6 Posted : 6/28/2023 3:43:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:

"Goddamn Havana!!! How many of you are there?!!??" Clearly the answer is, More than you know.

"There could be millions of you"
-A person in a dream when I asked him if I was dreaming
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"