CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Most Beautiful Thing I've Ever Experienced Options

Palmer Eldritch
#1 Posted : 6/27/2023 3:58:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Took some sublingual pharma over the weekend. I dosed about 40 mg Harmala + 37.5 mg DMT, a little less than my last trip (50 mg Harmala + 45 mg DMT), thinking I wanted to go just a little less deep. Turned out not quite enough, but I took some puffs off the vape cartridge to augment throughout the night.

I did the intended exploration/healing, journaled a bit, etc. then laid on the couch and thought a few more hits of the vape sounded nice. This was probably T+3:30 or 4:00, and I was basically at baseline. I wasn't sure if the Harmala was active enough at this point to make the cartridge a good choice, but it was there, and I went for it.

I started rising slowly and slowly. I kept toking until I was no longer there to toke.

There were no geometric patterns or rainbow swirls that I'm used to with smoked DMT. No hazy visuals or things half-seen. There was a clarity to the visual experience I'm not used to. The body euphoria was insane, too.

I went somewhere else, another galaxy, another universe maybe. I think I became someone/something else. The scene was beautiful, like a shimmering pond in the middle of a city filled with these pure white arch-like structures that were flexible and mobile and intelligent -- not at all what I think of when people talk about entities or even my own limited experience with them. I just sat with these (creatures?) and became one with the experience. It was transcendental and euphoric and motionless.

I think my eyes were slits, not open, but not fully closed, and eventually reality imposed on my vision, and there was a (not troubling) slow realization that I am Palmer Eldritch, like everything about "me" had dissolved so completely, coming back was mildly confusing. Like waking up from the Matrix. Or whatever the reverse of that analogy would be Laughing
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 6/27/2023 5:11:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

coool
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Pandora
#3 Posted : 6/27/2023 2:23:14 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Palmer Eldritch

Another beautiful and great report.

The alien place sounds amazing.

I love DMT visuals but have always felt that a lot of the experience is about the feelings and that seems to come through in this report.

"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU