CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SHE Event: Hyperspace Celebration of Life Event for Lucas (Friend of Th3k1d93) Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 4/7/2023 3:08:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Good evening all.

This Saturday, April 8, 2023, at 5:00pm MST we will journeying into hyperspace in celebration of life and remembrance of Lucas (a dear dear friend of Th3k1d93), who sadly passed March 17, 2023.

This will be a beautiful and heartfelt event wherein we can wish his spirit well as it travels on to its next destination. This will also hopefully be a show of support that can help and guide the trajectory of Th3k1d93's healing from such a tragic loss of a very very long-time friend.

May his spirit rest in peace in the tender eternal love of God/Gods/Goddesses/The Cosmos until it is ready to tread the path of life again. May he bask in the waters of the ethereal energy and unity of existence and the ALL. May he find peace in the form of his truest essence.

All who want to join are welcome. Show your love and support here. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 4/7/2023 3:41:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Also, I wanted to mention there is no obligation for anyone to take a breakthrough dose. Just go as far as you're comfortable with to bind our spirits to Luke's.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 4/8/2023 7:04:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will be opening up the Meditation channel in the chat for us all to convene in during our journeys tomorrow. Feel free to drop in if you are so inclined.

One love

Voidmatrix
#4 Posted : 4/8/2023 11:00:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Our event will begin in about 1 hour. I will be in the meditation channel in 30-45 minutes. Looking forward to seeing you there.

One love,
Vm

Kobranek
#5 Posted : 4/9/2023 1:47:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice to be a part of the event, Void. Thanks for setting this up. 26 mgs breakthrough experience. Feel lighter like a weight has been lifted.

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 4/9/2023 2:22:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kobranek wrote:
Nice to be a part of the event, Void. Thanks for setting this up. 26 mgs breakthrough experience. Feel lighter like a weight has been lifted.

Thank you so much for joining us! It was very a very beautiful event and a wonderful show of support.

I'm also glad that you had such a good experience. I just kept it relatively light Smile but still good.

One love

Pandora
#7 Posted : 4/9/2023 1:47:15 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I was not sure I was going to be able to make it and then all of a sudden my afternoon cleared.

I'm glad I was able to be there.

I wish attendance had been a little bit higher.

Thank you so much VoidMatrix. You really helped to create a loving, accepting and sacred space for welcoming and remembrance.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 4/9/2023 5:21:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Pandora wrote:
I was not sure I was going to be able to make it and then all of a sudden my afternoon cleared.

I'm glad I was able to be there.

I wish attendance had been a little bit higher.

Thank you so much VoidMatrix. You really helped to create a loving, accepting and sacred space for welcoming and remembrance.

I'm really glad that you were able to make it! And I'm thankful for your help in supporting the idea and helping to get a few others onboard.

A few more people would've been nice, but I do believe there were at least a few people that had their own journeys in honor of Lucas when the time was right for them.

This is what community is all about.

One love

f1
#9 Posted : 4/9/2023 11:57:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of Lucas "a dear dear friend of Th3k1d93".

How sweet and considerate of you all to hold a SHE for healing.

I asked GPT when we should host the next event, (text below) it didnt even know what the SHEvent is, but I like its suggestion for April 19th aka Bicycle Day

"As an AI language model, I am not an actual member of the DMT-Nexus forum, but I can provide some guidance on when might be a good day to hold a Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) event from the perspective of a DMT-Nexus member.

It's important to choose a day that would resonate with the community and be symbolic of the values and intentions of the event. One possible day to consider could be April 19th, also known as "Bicycle Day." This day commemorates the first-ever intentional LSD trip taken by Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann in 1943, which led to the discovery of the psychedelic effects of the substance. Bicycle Day is often celebrated by the psychedelic community as a day of exploration, appreciation, and responsible use of mind-altering substances.

Organizing a SHE event around Bicycle Day could emphasize the importance of safety, health, and environmental consciousness when working with psychedelic substances like DMT, LSD, and other entheogens. This would provide an opportunity for community members to share their experiences, knowledge, and best practices while also promoting a responsible and respectful approach to the use of these substances."

On timing -

"Synchronizing conscious astral traveling or group meditations across multiple time zones can be challenging. However, the best time of day for a global synchronization would be when the majority of participants are awake, alert, and relaxed. This often means choosing a time that falls during late morning, early afternoon, or early evening for most participants.

One way to choose a suitable time for syncing up conscious astral traveling is to find a "neutral" time that accommodates the majority of time zones. For example, you might choose a time like 2 PM Coordinated Universal Time (UTC), which would translate to:

10 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) in New York
7 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) in Los Angeles
3 PM British Summer Time (BST) in London
4 PM Central European Summer Time (CEST) in Berlin
11 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) in Sydney
These are just examples, and you should take into consideration the specific time zones of your group members. Remember that the ideal time might not be perfect for everyone, but the goal is to find a compromise that allows as many participants as possible to join comfortably.

Additionally, you can also consider organizing multiple synchronized sessions to accommodate participants in different time zones, ensuring that everyone has an opportunity to participate in the astral traveling or group meditation experience."

See ya souls soon! Namaste Twisted Evil
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌