CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Transparent pulls, no cristalization Options

arynaut
#1 Posted : 6/5/2023 4:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey fellas so I decided to try Cybs’ Hybrid ATB “Salt” Tek, but unfortunately I didn't get good results. I followed the tek step by step but when I add naphta it doens't mixed so well. The guide shows that layers would separate btw 3-5 minutes, but to me the layers separated almost instantly, just a few seconds after roll the stuff. When I pulled the naphta it wasn't milky or yellow, it was clear, transparent. I freezed for 15 hours, and it didn't resulted in snow globes, I used 50g of MHRB, and followed the proportions, so I was expecting about a gram of magic.

Now I am thinking if can I take the naphta used and add to the soup once again and try to mix it harder.
What do u guys think?

What could possibly gone wrong?
(...) the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is. Alan Watts

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

bIRD_
#2 Posted : 6/5/2023 5:02:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can reuse solvent, in fact you should reuse your solvent Big grin

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 6/5/2023 5:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Your deems are likely in the solvent. For them to crash out, the DMT needs to saturate the solvent. Try evaporating some of the solvent off and then place it back in the freezer.

Also, how many times did you roll it to mix it?

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

arynaut
#4 Posted : 6/5/2023 5:31:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i'm going to try again. I will warm the soup again till 35°C and add NPS, then i am going to mix a little bit harder.

I rolled about 3 or 4 times each pull, as the guide shows, but as I said, The top layer looked like pure naphta, when it hits the dish continued transparent. When I took off the freezer I noticed it was more milky but I believe it was because of temperature, now in ambient it turns clear once again.
(...) the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is. Alan Watts

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/5/2023 5:50:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arynaut wrote:
So i'm going to try again. I will warm the soup again till 35°C and add NPS, then i am going to mix a little bit harder.

I rolled about 3 or 4 times each pull, as the guide shows, but as I said, The top layer looked like pure naphta, when it hits the dish continued transparent. When I took off the freezer I noticed it was more milky but I believe it was because of temperature, now in ambient it turns clear once again.

Roll it more than that.

Heat your solvent in a water bath with the heat off.

It'll be clear until it's saturated by the DMT.No yellowing typically indicates you'll get some very white xtals.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

arynaut
#6 Posted : 6/6/2023 4:48:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok then I mixed the NPS with the soup again, pulled it and evaporate it with fan to reduce the solvent and saturate the mix. In fact it became more yellow. I was pretty sure it would give some crystals that time, but after 15h hours freezing it didn't cristalize. I thought maybe the temperature could be low, and I raise the freezer to the max about 4h now. It isn't cristalize yet.

Which temperature DMT needs to cristalize? I'll wait some more hours.

If it doesn't work I'm gonna to deduce my MHRB isn't good quality.

arynaut
#7 Posted : 6/7/2023 12:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just to atualize

solvent became pretty dense w/ 12 more hours in freezer max pot. but nothing cristalyzed despite there is yellow in it. Probably it's just fats that give it the color. Now I think probably my MHRB is weak. Maybe try the tek with more grams of the root? Or maybe just accept this one won't work Very happy

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/7/2023 1:52:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What's the PH of your soup?

One love

arynaut
#9 Posted : 6/7/2023 5:46:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

I'd love to say but I'm so newbie that I bought a pool pH measuring tape to tell but when I dove the tape in the soup it didn't change the colour, just became the same color of the soup and I couldn't see what color it was marking Big grin Thumbs down

I am frustrated

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 6/7/2023 6:33:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arynaut wrote:
Voidmatrix wrote:

One love

I'd love to say but I'm so newbie that I bought a pool pH measuring tape to tell but when I dove the tape in the soup it didn't change the colour, just became the same color of the soup and I couldn't see what color it was marking Big grin Thumbs down

I am frustrated

Yeah... I did the same and also got a soil ph tester as well. It's just part of the learning curve.

That said, add 20g more lye, then do two pulls with 50ml nps each and see what happens.

One love

arynaut
#11 Posted : 6/7/2023 7:23:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll do that soon.

By now, what can I do with the yellow result of the last try? I let it in the fan for some hours and it became not exactly cristalyzed but there is some solid points, despite it's mostly "liquor".
It smells like DMT. I don't know, Can I scrape some herb on it, maybe? Or it's not properly to consume?
I will return it to the freezer untill someone enlighten me here Big grin

fink
#12 Posted : 6/7/2023 7:25:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When you add the NaOH it acts almost as good as a ph test. Very dark purple bordering on true black in low light. It should be noticeably darker than the original purple of the soup.
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Voidmatrix
#13 Posted : 6/7/2023 7:32:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arynaut wrote:
I'll do that soon.

By now, what can I do with the yellow result of the last try? I let it in the fan for some hours and it became not exactly cristalyzed but there is some solid points, despite it's mostly "liquor".
It smells like DMT. I don't know, Can I scrape some herb on it, maybe? Or it's not properly to consume?

I'm a fan of pics. Smile

One love

arynaut
#14 Posted : 6/7/2023 7:48:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
arynaut wrote:
I'll do that soon.

I'm a fan of pics. Smile

One love

Look it
arynaut attached the following image(s):
tek1.jpg (91kb) downloaded 72 time(s).

Voidmatrix
#15 Posted : 6/7/2023 7:53:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks like it may be goo. Do a re-x snd see what happens.

One love

arynaut
#16 Posted : 6/8/2023 12:13:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Looks like it may be goo. Do a re-x snd see what happens.

One love

OK, before I do anything, I'd like to know somethings to avoid new mistakes Drool

-What could be the reason to the result be goo not crystals?

-What could be the best way to manipulate that goo?

-I think there isn't goo enough to do a proper r-x, I'm not an expert but it seems too little quantity (not next to half of a gram), maybe a little hard to pull, if I'm not wrong to r-x we need to add warm naphta and mix, then wait the decant and pull the new naphta without impurities, right? I don't know what recipient to use for this, maybe shot glass I've heard.. After this if goes right, I'd need to take it to the freezer to precipitate and then I should have some crystals, is that right?

-Should I try to add more lye to the soup and do one more pull yet?

I'm sorry if I'm being too anoying but maybe this posts can help some newbie like me sometime Big grin

Palmer Eldritch
#17 Posted : 6/8/2023 1:27:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

arynaut wrote:

-What could be the reason to the result be goo not crystals?

There could be many reasons for the goo. I've gotten every possible texture of DMT from various extractions. I got a really dark oil once. I swear I extracted the exact same in two side-by-side batches, yet one was waxy crystals and the other was oil/goo.

arynaut wrote:

-What could be the best way to manipulate that goo?

-I think there isn't goo enough to do a proper r-x, I'm not an expert but it seems too little quantity (not next to half of a gram), maybe a little hard to pull, if I'm not wrong to r-x we need to add warm naphta and mix, then wait the decant and pull the new naphta without impurities, right? I don't know what recipient to use for this, maybe shot glass I've heard.. After this if goes right, I'd need to take it to the freezer to precipitate and then I should have some crystals, is that right?

I think it's still worth a Re-X, even on a small scale. Scoop up the goo as best you can (maybe use a small spoon?) into a shot glass or small jar, etc. Make sure you use clean naphtha that hasn't been used for an extract before. Put some naphtha into a jar and heat in a water bath (be careful not to apply heat directly to the solvent). Slowly add your clean solvent to the shot glass (dropwise is best with a very small amount) with your spice goo until fully dissolved. Filter any debris through a coffee filter into a new shot glass, then slowly cool to room temp. Put into fridge/freezer after that. Be sure any solvent going into your fridge/freezer is completely sealed, so no fumes leak into your fridge and contaminate your food. Unless you're like me and have a solvent freezer Big grin

For more detailed Re-x info, https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Recrystallization

arynaut wrote:

-Should I try to add more lye to the soup and do one more pull yet?

I'm guessing if you followed the tek exactly, you probably don't need more lye, but it's hard to say without knowing the pH. In general, I pull until there's nothing left, but that's a little hard to gauge for your first extraction. If you get the pH right the first time, you can pull off the same soup without ever needing to add extra lye.
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 6/8/2023 2:07:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This should help provide some understanding as well.

And apologies for falling off. A very busy day. However, you're not annoying at all. What you're experiencing is normal, and I like to helpSmile

One love

arynaut
#19 Posted : 6/10/2023 4:14:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Coming back to tell u that r-x was a succesfull. I got some clear crystals, I'm letting it dry. I didn't weigh it yet but didn't seem large yeld. That is ok, it was my first time so didn't expect much aswell Very happy

The fact is that the goo became crystal! Big grin Big grin

I scraped some herb in the dish the goo was and smoked in a joint since some remains was left there just to see and I really got some effect. It wasn't a big trip but I felt that wasn't a regular joint aswell Laughing

Than I came back to the soup, add some lye as u said, and did a new pull. I satureted it and freezed. Then I took off the solvent (that was yellow, so I wonder if there is something in it), but it didn't result much DMT. I could see like one little crystal.

I think the soup is done, maybe it's time to let it go.
The naphta left I should keep for a next time, right? It is pretty yellow, but I think it's ok as u said too.

Thanks for all support brothers! Love yall Very happy

Next step I'm gonna try to transform that crystal in some infused herb or changa! Any doubt I'm gonna be back here again Big grin

I'm thinking about Warm Water Bath Tek to melt the crystals in some herb blend. That is a good way to go? Or maybe add some solvent should it work better?

Voidmatrix
#20 Posted : 6/11/2023 2:40:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depending on the ratio of solvent to DMT, there could be more that just didn't crash-out (because there was too much solvent).

There could also have been some in the yellow solvent you took off the top. Hopefully you kept it.

arynaut wrote:
I'm thinking about Warm Water Bath Tek to melt the crystals in some herb blend. That is a good way to go? Or maybe add some solvent should it work better?

I dissolve both my harmalas and DMT in Everclear grain alcohol. I allow the blend to sit in the jar in the alcohol for several days, sometimes a week, stirring occasionally, before I take the lid off and allow everything to evaporate off of the blend.

I have also used isopropyl alcohol in the past, but switched to Everclear because I'm paranoid about toxicity Laughing

And a big congratulations. The nice thing about it all is that if you don't get a lot, it's usually okay because one tends to at least get enough to get them into hyperspace until they have a more successful run Smile

One love

12NEXT