CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My Hypothesis on DMT and plant intelligence Options

ControlledChaos
#1 Posted : 6/6/2023 11:04:49 PM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

As many of you may have realized on or off the influence of these entheogens, there's a sort of flowing body of energy that we're all tapping into. This energy feeds and nourishes us, it keeps us jogging, it fills our mind with sensory input and then supplies with that a consciousness so that we can experience and ponder these sensory experiences. Plants too, are tapped into this energy field, but in a different way than us. Why is it that these plants are so content just sitting there while we ran roam free and do all these things? Well that's assuming that what they experience is the stillness that we're seeing. What I propose is that these plants are tapped directly into this body of energy, this flow, this 'oneness', sort of like a powerful desktop supercomputer in contrast to say, a Chromebook. They sit there in our eyes, and they are supplied with all the energy they need from the sun and from the soil. From this each plants has its set of compounds and elements that compose it. We eat this, and it keeps our 'laptop battery' charged. And in exchange, we plant them and nourish them (in an ideal world) so we can have this symbiotic relationship. I believe that hyperspace, could be something akin to what these plants are experiencing all the time. Tapped right into the flow, they are free to wander the world of freely flowing and associating energy. It's in this world where you find pure potential, and so everything comes out; art (visions), poetry, wisdom, and other concepts.... All the stuff that operates in our consciousness and our sensory experience which are intimately connected. I think the plants inhabit this, and this is why they are content with sitting still as they do when we look at them from our perspective. But sometimes, even the plants would like to be understood... And obviously mankind could benefit from chilling in this place the plants hang out, to learn one or more thing about themselves and the universe, and embrace their creativity and logical mind in beautiful union. So what does the universal intelligence running the show do? They create a compound called DMT and analogs of it that mainline our human consciousness into that flow. And before our society of tensed up overstressed confused and misled humans decided to make it illegal and suppress the use of this powerful tool, we benefited from it tremendously. Well I can't see into the past so I don't know for sure, but even if McKenna was wrong and it wasn't a catalyst for the human brain to become what it is, we should allow it to be one now. We're already screwing it up so bad in our toxic ideological egoic stereotyping dividing society and people are so miserable that they resort to harmful drugs like alcohol all the time. So in the words of one egomaniac, but in regards to these plants and these compounds - 'what the hell do we have to lose?'. We should take the chance, because I believe we will come out as a much more loving, collaborative, and efficient species if we choose to put a little more trust in nature, and not take it for granted.

Greetings and salutations - CC

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fink
#2 Posted : 6/6/2023 11:26:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good thoughts. I find it amusing the idea that maybe animals only exist because the plant kingdom developed them as a means of distributing seeds
I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 6/7/2023 11:16:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

These days I just plainly give up on reading wall of text that isn't split into paragraphs.
Please have some compassion for those who take their time to read what you write.

ControlledChaos
#4 Posted : 6/7/2023 11:32:26 AM

Nature is analog, ever flowing and continuous; spontaneous transfers of energy weaving in and out of dimensions, radiating outwards from the source- a non repeating, non terminating system of perpetual energy

Exitwound wrote:
These days I just plainly give up on reading wall of text that isn't split into paragraphs.
Please have some compassion for those who take their time to read what you write.

It's more a continuous thought rather than something to be split up, which is reflected in the lack of paragraph splitting. I don't see the issue, because it's still the same amount of words. How about you have compassion for the people that take the time to write out their thoughts in the way they deem best?

fink
#5 Posted : 6/7/2023 2:10:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Personal preference aside, to which you are quite rightly free to choose, paragraphs make conveying your thoughts to others via text far more likely

Voidmatrix
#6 Posted : 6/7/2023 2:34:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

ControlledChaos wrote:
Exitwound wrote:

It's more a continuous thought rather than something to be split up, which is reflected in the lack of paragraph splitting. I don't see the issue, because it's still the same amount of words. How about you have compassion for the people that take the time to write out their thoughts in the way they deem best?

I'm going to call both of you out on attitude. We can be more productive than this.

Anyway, CC, it's a little hard for some to read when it's a dense text. Maybe put a space between each line. It's all good. I got called out on the same when I first joined.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

fink
#7 Posted : 6/7/2023 6:11:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If we treat language as a code. Patern recognition is a big part of how we read and decipher the code.

As an easy example; which set of numbers is easier (quicker)to remember and repeat with closed eyes?

465 789 289 001 555

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/7/2023 10:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fink wrote:
If we treat language as a code. Patern recognition is a big part of how we read and decipher the code.

As an easy example; which set of numbers is easier (quicker)to remember and repeat with closed eyes?

465 789 289 001 555

Tally marks are another example.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Tomtegubbe
#9 Posted : 6/8/2023 12:27:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:

I asked ChatGPT to summarize it for the same reason. It gave me the following:

The author suggests that there is a flowing body of energy that both humans and plants tap into. This energy sustains and nourishes us, providing sensory input and consciousness. While humans are active and engaged in various experiences, plants appear still because they are connected to this energy flow in a different way. The author proposes that plants are directly linked to this energy, like a powerful computer, while humans are more like laptops with limited access. Plants receive their energy from the sun and soil, and we consume them to keep our own energy charged. This symbiotic relationship exists between humans and plants.

The author further speculates that hyperspace, a term associated with altered states of consciousness, could be akin to the experience plants have all the time. In this state, pure potential is realized, leading to the expression of art, poetry, wisdom, and other concepts that are interconnected with our consciousness and sensory experiences. The author believes that if humans were able to access this state of consciousness, they could learn more about themselves and the universe, and unite their creativity and logical minds. To facilitate this, the author mentions the compound DMT and its analogs, which they claim mainline human consciousness into this flow.

The author acknowledges that the use of these powerful compounds has been made illegal and suppressed in society. However, they argue that society would benefit from embracing them, especially considering the negative consequences of stress, confusion, and substance abuse prevalent in society. They advocate for trusting nature more and not taking it for granted, as it may lead to a more loving, collaborative, and efficient species. Ultimately, the author urges readers to take the chance and explore these substances to potentially enhance human experiences and improve society.

---

My thoughts:

This is intriguing viewpoint. I have heard that the purpose of "dieta", to restrain from eating meat and having sex, is to become more plant like and thus be more open to what plants have to teach. So somebody else might have had an idea like this before.

This strongly brings to my mind the idea of qi/chi in Taoism. The lifeforce that courses through universe and human beings. I haven't thought about psychedelics in this context, but tapping into a flow is indeed something that psychedelics seem to do and especially with ayahuasca it seems like you need to be mentally aligned in order to tap into this stream. So this might be an useful angle.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

KuzeMaf
#10 Posted : 6/22/2023 5:51:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ControlledChaos wrote:
What I propose is that these plants are tapped directly into this body of energy, this flow, this 'oneness', sort of like a powerful desktop supercomputer in contrast to say, a Chromebook...... We eat this, and it keeps our 'laptop battery' charged.

This. Nailed it.

For about 2 years now I've been directly communicating with all manner of plants. This is what they have confirmed to me telepathically. The idea is that Plants in general are of a much higher frequency, and thus have extensive access to multidimensionality.

Hyperspace is just one reflection/expression of this higher frequency access.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

ControlledChaos
#11 Posted : 7/1/2023 2:22:38 AM

Tomtegubbe wrote:
Exitwound wrote:

I asked ChatGPT to summarize it for the same reason. It gave me the following:

The author suggests that there is a flowing body of energy that both humans and plants tap into. This energy sustains and nourishes us, providing sensory input and consciousness. While humans are active and engaged in various experiences, plants appear still because they are connected to this energy flow in a different way. The author proposes that plants are directly linked to this energy, like a powerful computer, while humans are more like laptops with limited access. Plants receive their energy from the sun and soil, and we consume them to keep our own energy charged. This symbiotic relationship exists between humans and plants.

The author further speculates that hyperspace, a term associated with altered states of consciousness, could be akin to the experience plants have all the time. In this state, pure potential is realized, leading to the expression of art, poetry, wisdom, and other concepts that are interconnected with our consciousness and sensory experiences. The author believes that if humans were able to access this state of consciousness, they could learn more about themselves and the universe, and unite their creativity and logical minds. To facilitate this, the author mentions the compound DMT and its analogs, which they claim mainline human consciousness into this flow.

The author acknowledges that the use of these powerful compounds has been made illegal and suppressed in society. However, they argue that society would benefit from embracing them, especially considering the negative consequences of stress, confusion, and substance abuse prevalent in society. They advocate for trusting nature more and not taking it for granted, as it may lead to a more loving, collaborative, and efficient species. Ultimately, the author urges readers to take the chance and explore these substances to potentially enhance human experiences and improve society.

---

My thoughts:

This is intriguing viewpoint. I have heard that the purpose of "dieta", to restrain from eating meat and having sex, is to become more plant like and thus be more open to what plants have to teach. So somebody else might have had an idea like this before.

This strongly brings to my mind the idea of qi/chi in Taoism. The lifeforce that courses through universe and human beings. I haven't thought about psychedelics in this context, but tapping into a flow is indeed something that psychedelics seem to do and especially with ayahuasca it seems like you need to be mentally aligned in order to tap into this stream. So this might be an useful angle.

Well sounds like the AI did my ideas justice haha. I guess that's a W for the future AI world domination haha. Thank you for making your comment about the topic at hand despite the 'text wall'.

ControlledChaos
#12 Posted : 7/1/2023 2:28:16 AM

Voidmatrix wrote:
ControlledChaos wrote:
Exitwound wrote:

I'm going to call both of you out on attitude. We can be more productive than this.

Anyway, CC, it's a little hard for some to read when it's a dense text. Maybe put a space between each line. It's all good. I got called out on the same when I first joined.

One love

What's wrong with my attitude there? I explained my reasoning for why the post was written that way. If the question at the end of my reply following the explanation is the part that's a bad attitude to you, maybe it was typed in annoyance. But I mean, they clearly didn't type out that comment in good faith. They were really trying to rub in that they weren't gonna read it, and called me lacking in compassion. I think my response was actually very mild and respectful in comparison.

hug454
#13 Posted : 7/1/2023 12:01:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
They were really trying to rub in that they weren't gonna read it, and called me lacking in compassion. I think my response was actually very mild and respectful in comparison.

I am more of a lurker and contribute little to the convos nowadays, so take words as you wish.....

Subjects like plant intelligence fascinate me but i have real difficulties reading walls of text. I lose my train of thought and can not concentrate on the subject and so i also stopped reading. I am also biassed against chat GPT so i didn't read that. Also the compassion comment i read as toungue in cheek, don't take offence it's not necessary.

Jagube
#14 Posted : 7/1/2023 7:43:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing!

ControlledChaos wrote:
So what does the universal intelligence running the show do? They create a compound called DMT and analogs of it that mainline our human consciousness into that flow.

DMT means nothing without receptors to agonize. We evolved the ability to trip; it's hardwired in us. And DMT is endogenous, so it may have evolved independently of the plants.

Perhaps one could argue that DMT is the 'primary psychedelic', the one we evolved to respond to, and other psychedelics are 'secondary' and only work because they mimic DMT with varying degrees of similarity and efficacy. But it's just a thought.

We don't even know its endogenous role. Its emergence in us may be a coincidence, as a metabolite or byproduct. The emergence of DMT in plants may have served a completely different purpose, like pest deterrence. But maybe not.

The Universe is full of coincidences that eventually fall into place in mysterious ways.

Anyway, the fact is, the evolution of life and consciousness on Earth took a path that allows tripping.

dithyramb
#15 Posted : 7/1/2023 8:11:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Enjoy drinking from the fountain, Jagube! ✨
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

dithyramb
#16 Posted : 7/1/2023 8:23:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is really like a superconductor of information, and thus a divine nutrient of intelligence.

But when it comes to plant intelligence, DMT is not the only molecule that is used as a communication channel for the plant's intelligence. Apart from all the other psychoactive molecules and even very subtle elements, there is a view that you don't even need to ingest a plant to experience communication with it's spirit. I surely have had (and have) experiences of this kind. Synchronicity is a generalizing blanket term that can include this type of experiences. DMT surely is an experience which reveals that the universe is magical and mysterious, it is beyond materialistic, mechanistic, cause and effect models we have created with our limited perceptions.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

ControlledChaos
#17 Posted : 7/2/2023 4:44:37 AM

dithyramb wrote:
DMT is really like a superconductor of information, and thus a divine nutrient of intelligence.

But when it comes to plant intelligence, DMT is not the only molecule that is used as a communication channel for the plant's intelligence. Apart from all the other psychoactive molecules and even very subtle elements, there is a view that you don't even need to ingest a plant to experience communication with it's spirit. I surely have had (and have) experiences of this kind. Synchronicity is a generalizing blanket term that can include this type of experiences. DMT surely is an experience which reveals that the universe is magical and mysterious, it is beyond materialistic, mechanistic, cause and effect models we have created with our limited perceptions.

I actually have an extensive list of major synchronicities I've noticed since my first Ayahuasca experience and to me they're so particular that it lends a ton of credence to my aya experiences because it seems like real life events will often directly tie into something encountered on a trip.

Voidmatrix
#18 Posted : 7/2/2023 4:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ControlledChaos wrote:
What's wrong with my attitude there? I explained my reasoning for why the post was written that way. If the question at the end of my reply following the explanation is the part that's a bad attitude to you, maybe it was typed in annoyance. But I mean, they clearly didn't type out that comment in good faith. They were really trying to rub in that they weren't gonna read it, and called me lacking in compassion. I think my response was actually very mild and respectful in comparison.

Sorry, I'm just now noticing this.

Simply, you didn't understand what they were saying and why (and I'm not sure you tried based on your comment about same number of words, which word count isn't the issue=, but rather the density of text which is hard for some to read), in your annoyance (which was understandable and why I addressed both of you), and you fired back with the "how about you have compassion" bit.

It's not biggie, I just try to keep things more productive than combative.

One love

hug454
#19 Posted : 7/2/2023 7:10:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

The problem i have with plant intelligence is that it is very difficult not to anthropomorphasize the plants and see them through our limited perception of what intelligence is. I can't really see any symbiosis going on. We definitely get the better deal. I reckon if a plant was intelligent and trying to communicate something to me, it would be saying can you "please stop killing and harvesting me and my friends in order for you to get high and make lofty assumptions about how the universe works, ya selfish hippy!".

BundleflowerPower
#20 Posted : 8/20/2023 11:06:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KuzeMaf wrote:
ControlledChaos wrote:
What I propose is that these plants are tapped directly into this body of energy, this flow, this 'oneness', sort of like a powerful desktop supercomputer in contrast to say, a Chromebook...... We eat this, and it keeps our 'laptop battery' charged.

This. Nailed it.

For about 2 years now I've been directly communicating with all manner of plants. This is what they have confirmed to me telepathically. The idea is that Plants in general are of a much higher frequency, and thus have extensive access to multidimensionality.

Hyperspace is just one reflection/expression of this higher frequency access.

I agree pretty much. In fact, I've perceived that in such world of energetic oneness, information may travel at the speed of light, hence creating perception of eternity, or eternal duration, when humans perceive such. And some humans in the past may have experienced such, with or without taking the plants. And perhaps, some of what humans have thought to be God, or something from the heavens, may have been this "energetic oneness" of the Earth.

12NEXT