CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tour Through a Hyperspatial Throne Tunnel Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 6/7/2023 1:01:12 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I have finished work early today and even though it’s only been 3 days I have been thinking about going back a LOT. I want to be able to take enough to get a spinning marquis and see if we are back to alien language or if there are any more messages.

But, I find myself lacking in guts.

So, I thought I would try a warmup dose of 10 mgs. It turned into so much more.

7 mins in. Perhaps a scale error. Perhaps some residue from the last trip, though before that one I had thoroughly cleaned my GVG. It seemed like the effects were more than 10 mgs could offer but I am coming to learn that in this older phase of life I am more visionary than ever.

I know eyeballing is no gauge but my DMT has been finely chopped endless times by a razor to create a fairly even looking powder. Not much of this powder was dumped into the pipe. It looked like the kind of quantity that engendered no overt anxiety.

The comeup involved very little conscious body load. There was a black background and a multicolored spinning geometric gigantic flower that I kind of fell into.

In very little time I was taking a zero-G tour through an odd 3D sinuous space full of polished, passive. anthropomorphic, gender free or gender fluid entities sitting on thrones against the walls.

The word “room” is incorrect. It was more like a wide bore 3D sinuous kind of tunnel. Think of being inside a 3D underground ant colony, what those tunnels might look like. I got a tour through this space with no volition or control. I floated by and around but could not control speed or direction.

I heard my husband make an odd sound and very much wanted to ask, “Are you okay?” but could not gain control of my throat or mouth at all. I soon let this go, hoping for the best (all was well).

The complexity of all the polished, well lit rainbow stuff coming off of these guys was ridiculous. They looked amazing, gorgeous and ridiculous at the same time.

There were strips or layers of material on their faces mainly of lavender and blue colors. These thin strips of material hugged the shape of their faces. Within these strips of material were many shiny, silver geometric objects. These strips would radiate out/off from the entities and dissipate then new ones would form. It defies my imagination how such visions are possible and my ability to try to describe them is pretty much zilch.

Their thrones were made out of a kind of inner lit alabaster type material. They were blocky and square. No padding or accoutrements that made them look comfortable. There was lots of brick-a-brack on these thrones. The entities simply sat in them, with their arms along the arms of the thrones.

I floated around, met various disinterested entities and was not able to control my direction or effect contact or anything. I had zero control/volition. I was a passive tourist thinking, “Wow!” a lot.

I did notice spinning thin strip marquis but they were not circular. Rather in figure 8’s and much more complex shapes. They had like vertical lines on them or somesuch but no recognizable letters, English or alien.

There were weird 2D magenta and mauve colored hands with lots of rings and other jewelry floating and sliding past. These hands had all the fingers together. Think of the palms you see at places that offer psychic services and palm reading. But these were sliding past horizontally.

When my tour through this sinuous throne space was ending and the visions were beginning to move back towards hallucinations I recall seeing multicolored, curving layers of material or textures, each layer made up of many smaller, electrified pieces. Everything vibrating. Feeling very small, the thought crossed my mind that DMT really does allow us to see/imagine a bit of quantum reality.

I recall coming back in contact with my body a bit and feeling an itch on my neck but being too paralyzed to scratch it. Soon after I was back and my eyes were opening.

P.S.: I re-calibrated my scale and cleaned my mesh (7 screens and liquid pad) of my GVG in the aftermath.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ildruido
#2 Posted : 6/16/2023 7:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'It defies my imagination how such visions are possible'
Thats the point, with DMT you dont travel just through your mind but in another reality that should exist somewhere. how our mind could produce such amazing geometric patterns?
Sister, I truly think the DMT is a portal for another universe, Im not saying this lightly I have thkugh alot about it after my trip.
For a softer and more enjoyable trip I strongly suggest the combo with syrian rute or cannabis, they both reduce anxiety and give you more time to spebd ib the hyperspace

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 6/17/2023 2:04:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Wow, there's a lot of resonance here with you experience. I'm in a similar boat. I'm still perplexed and amazed by the effects such a small amount have on me now. 10mg is becoming more and more a consistent deep journey, and more than 10mg used to be able to do. It's baffling and I don't know when I'll fully get used to it Laughing though I have been more relaxed about my forays as of late. Might as well, I'm going to do it anyway.

How was the body load throughout?

Have you ever been in a space like this before? Perhaps not the same, but similar? I ask because there are instances in which I find myself akin to spaces that I've visited in the past.

ildruido wrote:
Thats the point, with DMT you dont travel just through your mind but in another reality that should exist somewhere. how our mind could produce such amazing geometric patterns?
Sister, I truly think the DMT is a portal for another universe, Im not saying this lightly I have thkugh alot about it after my trip.
For a softer and more enjoyable trip I strongly suggest the combo with syrian rute or cannabis, they both reduce anxiety and give you more time to spebd ib the hyperspace

Your heart is in the right place, but you're talking to a very seasoned veteran Smile.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#4 Posted : 6/18/2023 5:59:17 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Voidmatrix wrote:
Wow, there's a lot of resonance here with you experience. I'm in a similar boat. I'm still perplexed and amazed by the effects such a small amount have on me now. 10mg is becoming more and more a consistent deep journey, and more than 10mg used to be able to do. It's baffling and I don't know when I'll fully get used to it Laughing though I have been more relaxed about my forays as of late. Might as well, I'm going to do it anyway.

How was the body load throughout?

Have you ever been in a space like this before? Perhaps not the same, but similar? I ask because there are instances in which I find myself akin to spaces that I've visited in the past.

ildruido wrote:

Your heart is in the right place, but you're talking to a very seasoned veteran Smile.

One love

Voidmatrix,

The body load was almost nothing in particular on the comeup.

Since I posted this I thoroughly cleaned again and re-calibrated my scale, tried 10 mgs. Holy crap, it's like I'm bypassing all the geometry, going right to this spinning flower thing then into the vision. The latest go-around was 9 minutes of a kind of Modes of Transportation trip. I descended a valley and wound up on a fabulous river boat. I met the Cosmic DJ and I got a drone perspective on a kind of hyperspatial post-apocolyptic train, Razz.

So, I'm thinking this is my life now. Hyper-sensitive to low doses of psychedelics. Sure makes my stash last a LONG time, Very happy.

I do not recall ever being in a space like that before. My Fishy Fun (where I became a sentient fish from the future) trip had the sinuous tunnels but in that one I could see them rather than intuit them but that's it on similarity.

Although I can say with a solid dose of DMT in the past and even a light one these days, I frequently seem to experience hyperspace as a zero-G or floating kind of place.

This current batch of trips has disinterested entities nailed to the wall or throne or whatever. In the past when I would dose high and hard the entities would rush me, crowd around, compete for my attention, be seriously up into my hyperface.

ildruido,

I completely respect your theory about hyperspace. I personally embrace the strong suspicion that it is a glimpse into what lies after the death of the physical body. There are many theories. Even good reductionist ones - researchers are beginning to find that a solid dose of DMT basically disconnects all of the regular networks in our head and activates a bunch of novel ones.

I value hearing a diversity of ideas and value the ongoing research. I think we may eventually get closer to an answer, whether we like the result or not. Very happy

I almost always pre-dose with a little cannabis. I had been smoking fb harmalas but decided to give that a break because it was making the comeup take longer and I was not enjoying the experience of having my mind partitioned/flayed. A faster comeup gives me less time to worry about such silliness.

Gentlemen,

As far as I can tell we are ALL humble students here. I have a LOT of experience but in coming back after a 7 year break, am feeling like something of a noob.

I will always have so much to learn from such profound and powerful teachers (the entheogens) as well as my DMT user peers.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#5 Posted : 6/19/2023 2:31:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Pandora wrote:
Since I posted this I thoroughly cleaned again and re-calibrated my scale, tried 10 mgs. Holy crap, it's like I'm bypassing all the geometry, going right to this spinning flower thing then into the vision.

I feel a little less crazy about my personal experience with this Laughing It's a pretty interesting phenomenon. What's your body awareness like at these levels for you presently?

Pandora wrote:
So, I'm thinking this is my life now. Hyper-sensitive to low doses of psychedelics. Sure makes my stash last a LONG time, Very happy.

Yup! Very happy

Pandora wrote:
This current batch of trips has disinterested entities nailed to the wall or throne or whatever. In the past when I would dose high and hard the entities would rush me, crowd around, compete for my attention, be seriously up into my hyperface.

I've heard this from many, and I wonder if they have something in common. We'll never know. It's just never really happened to me. They seem to just "present" themselves in one way or another, or are just "there" when arrive into whatever realm and section of hyperspace the spice decides to throw me into.

Pandora wrote:
I have a LOT of experience but in coming back after a 7 year break, am feeling like something of a noob.

It's kind of like pushing a restart button, isn't it? Laughing

One love

What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽