CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
calcium acetate mixed with dmt Options

finding0
#1 Posted : 6/26/2015 7:56:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So a friend has been doing some extracting with q21q21 natural a/b method. They randomly decided to try salting the limonene from one pull 2 times keeping the vinegar from both saltings separate in evaporation. The first one came out pretty typical. Red and thick. But when the 2nd salting batch evaporated the friend was excited to find this and wanted to share result with the nexus. Soft waxy crystals.

Edit. Ok they are very confused now.They think the pickling lime got dissolved into the vinegar and recrystallized upon evaporation with dm acetate in it?. When a lighter is held to it it smells of it. It also all dissolves in room temp water easily. Need some help here.

Edit. They think they may have it figured out. The pickling lime was in an emulsion that got mixed with the limonene. When the limonene with emulsion got shaken up with vinegar in the salting, the pickling lime migrated to the vinegar with the alkaloids, converting into calcium acetate and making what is seen in the pic. Anyone think that the alkaloids can be pulled from the calcium acetate with a solvent? Ive seen that it is insoluble in acetone but I am not sure if they can find pure acetone where they are. Does anyone know if it is soluble in naphtha?
finding0 attached the following image(s):
image.jpg (1,979kb) downloaded 101 time(s).
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Auxin
#2 Posted : 6/26/2015 7:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Calcium acetate will not dissolve in naphtha.
Calcium acetate does, however, often smell of acetic acid due to decomposition. Liberated acetic acid could react with alkaloid freebase its mixed with. So dont be quick to throw away the solids after naphtha wash.

finding0
#3 Posted : 6/26/2015 7:48:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hmmm true. Dmt acetate be its state which also is not soluble in naphtha. Making a naphtha wash pointless. They will have to add some calcium hydroxide to the mixture to freebase it again. But is calcium hydroxide soluble in naphtha, I don't think so but I never tried directly dissolving it in naphtha.
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

Quetzal7
#4 Posted : 6/5/2023 8:04:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I runned into the same problem for the first time

I tried to rextract from it ( adding a bit of water + NaOH ) and pulling again with D-limonene
But the caclium acetate migrated again to the limonene ; i tried to filter it but this goes through any filter. I'm now backsalting again, and will end up where i started, with DMT acetate + calcium acetate mess
Any suggestion ? Maybe just going forward, mixing the dry mess with sodium carbonate and pulling with acetone ?

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/14/2023 10:20:05 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quetzal7 wrote:
I runned into the same problem for the first time

I tried to rextract from it ( adding a bit of water + NaOH ) and pulling again with D-limonene
But the caclium acetate migrated again to the limonene ; i tried to filter it but this goes through any filter. I'm now backsalting again, and will end up where i started, with DMT acetate + calcium acetate mess
Any suggestion ? Maybe just going forward, mixing the dry mess with sodium carbonate and pulling with acetone ?

Did you try this yet? It should work to make a paste with sod.carb, dry it and pull with acetone although I'm not entirely sure whether the sodium acetate which also forms might be a tiny bit soluble in acetone. If this is a cause of concern for you you could always re-x the recovered material (after acetone evap) using a little naphtha or heptane.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Quetzal7
#6 Posted : 6/15/2023 9:54:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just tried it,
It does seems to work, but it's hard to tell if the end product has any sodium acetate or calcium acetate in it, especially because i'm working with full spectrum so it looks like a dark amber goo...
(so Re-X is not really desirable neither)
I think it sound acceptable result though... i will have a bio-essay to make sure xD