CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A Direct Message from Hyperspace in English Options

Pandora
#1 Posted : 6/2/2023 10:48:46 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

The plan HAD been to eat 2 grams of shrooms then do some DMT today but that did not work out. Set wasn’t right. A customer called with an emergency. I wasn’t feeling it, chickened out, whatever. My next opportunity opens up in about a week.

20 mgs DMT, 8 minutes in trance.

Gorgeous rainbow with dark background start. The body load was a factor - I could really feel my heart racing. Reminded myself it is a short lived effect and worked on letting go.

Soon I saw a wall of stationary entities. The wall was black and the entities looked lined up like figures from The Nutcracker ballet. Just in terms of their build. Their fundamental colors were black but they were also made of many blues, purples and other colors. They were constantly changing within their basic anthropomorphic form.

I thought perhaps I should try to initiate contact since they showed no interest in me. This caused my perspective to move closer. Then it’s like they telepathically informed me they were not interested in any communication at this time and then force directed my attention down between their legs and there I found hyperspatial cats. Oh wow, they were very electronic and fantastically changing and impossible to tear my attention away from.

Eventually this scene opened up into a kind of room that felt very holy or mystical. It was filled with fantastic spinning objects and textures that were dominated by inner lit, polished pinks and yellows.. Eventually I saw language. It is the FIRST time I have ever seen language I can read in hyperspace. I am convinced this was not just a personal message for my ego but a general message from hyperspace to DMT users and others who visit. Therefore I want to share it with you.

The message was simple and is beautiful to take in. I found it to be wonderful and somehow very reassuring. The message from hyerspace to YOU is this:

LOVE YOU.

Wow, I thought. I just bathed in that for awhile.

I honestly don’t remember much more. Many fantastic, detailed and ever changing hallucinations were experienced.

I was stuck on the message. Hyperspace loves you folks. Love Love Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 6/3/2023 12:06:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is fantastic! Thanks for the report. The last time I was in hyperspace I came back laughing so hard I could not stop. I laughed so hard and so long I made several other people around me laugh as well. ;-)
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Palmer Eldritch
#3 Posted : 6/3/2023 12:50:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Love

Thanks for sharing
All posts are written from the perspective of Palmer Eldritch, the subject of Philip K Dick's 1965 novel, The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite phi revolving around infinite parallels, Fractals of infinite reality, Each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel! Tell me the true nature of my reality!"

"You gotta chill, man!"

Jees
#4 Posted : 6/3/2023 10:42:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah we all need that confirmation now and then.
Thank you Pandora and H-space!
Love: "The" antidote.

Mitakuye Oyasin, the hyperspace joke, the cosmic joke, ahhh another epic antidote !!

With those two in the pocket one can sail existence for a while Love

Exitwound
#5 Posted : 6/3/2023 11:17:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

More trip reports like this please! Smile

I once encountered entities who looked all alike and marched like nutcrackers, I was drawn into their world and lived there subjectively for 2 years there performing same activities as them. Don’t as why specifically this time, I couldn’t figure either. at the time my mind was completely blown that only 7 minutes have passed. It was one of the deep ones.

CosmicRiver
#6 Posted : 6/3/2023 1:17:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful message! I can't stop thinking about those cats though, they must be beautiful too! Big grin Love

Pandora
#7 Posted : 6/3/2023 9:34:28 PM

Got Naloxone?

I am sorry I did not write more about the cats. They were mainly blue but also sporting the purples and blacks of their "owners." They were fully 3D, sharply angled and constantly morphing. Kind of electronic looking. Once I saw them (Each guy against the wall had one between his legs) I could not tear my attention away from them.

Think end of his career fully rendered 3 dimensional Louis Wain cats constantly morphing.

I am psychically naked in there. The entities knew exactly how to get my attention off of them. Big grin
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#8 Posted : 6/3/2023 11:11:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I can't help but wonder, since it wasn't my experience, Laughing we're they telling you to love yourself, telling you they loved you, or perhaps, a mix of the two.

I need to laugh more... Smile

I always enjoy your reports.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Pandora
#9 Posted : 6/4/2023 2:24:41 AM

Got Naloxone?

I am sure they were telling me to tell all Nexians and DMT users. It was a very clear message they gave me. It was not personal. It was meant to be made public. It was specifically crafted that way - super clear so that a relative idiot (myself - I have been demoted in hyperspace before for not understanding alien math) could pass it on.

Usually the personal messages I get are telepathy and never before have I seen English in there. Still really enjoying the memories.

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#10 Posted : 6/4/2023 3:02:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Pandora wrote:
I am sure they were telling me to tell all Nexians and DMT users. It was a very clear message they gave me. It was not personal. It was meant to be made public. It was specifically crafted that way - super clear so that a relative idiot (myself - I have been demoted in hyperspace before for not understanding alien math) could pass it on.

Usually the personal messages I get are telepathy and never before have I seen English in there. Still really enjoying the memories.

Really beautiful regardless and thank you for relaying the message to us Love I was just curious because we all know DMT likes to play games sometimes.

And I find that pretty wild as well that you got explicit English in an experience. For me it's also usually telepathic, and/or totally alien.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽