CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT extraction Options

fadamadrinha
#1 Posted : 5/27/2023 3:39:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I would like to do a Mimosa DMT extraction, but I am having a hard time finding a non-polar solvent that are commonly recommended here in the simple acid base process, but I am having a hard time finding them as I live in a very small town. I ended up reflecting and arrived at banana oil, it is a solvent used to dilute nail polish. Does anyone know if this solvent is really a non-polar solvent and if it could be used in the process to remove DMT from the CaOH solution. Banana oil is mainly composed of fatty acid esters, especially isoamyl acetate (also known as isopentyl ester). The chemical formula of isoamyl acetate is C7H14O2.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

doubledog
#2 Posted : 5/28/2023 9:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say that it will extract DMT quite well, it is probably similar to ethyl acetate.
Check this:
https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/HIELO

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 10/7/2023 7:58:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just digging around a bit and found this. I'd like to add the footnote that if said banana oil is a flavoring essence, it will most likely be diluted with a considerable amount of ethanol. This kind of formulation would also be quite likely in the case of nail polish remover. Be sure to check the label.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli