CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Grand Elixir Options

Mitakuye Oyasin
#1 Posted : 4/8/2023 9:32:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I came across this interesting and intriguing paper (pdf) named "The Grand Elixir." The author does not really name what plant or substance this is. Is it a Harmala extraction? Is it a spygaric tincture made from Syrian Rue? Is it something else? I'm curious to hear some opinions from the chemists out there. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 4/8/2023 10:43:18 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..the Masonic rite/ritual is acacia...the other substance in their is probably Syrian rue

wattlez
#3 Posted : 4/10/2023 12:33:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Title: Akasa (Acacia?)

Ark of the covenant (wood part): Acacia

Tree that grew above Hiram's grave: Acacia

All mentioned in the paper Smile

I <3 WATTLEZ

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 4/10/2023 6:55:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Makes perfect sense. Thanks.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
โ€” Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

LoveInTheDream
#5 Posted : 4/10/2023 9:31:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I do not know if this is the article you were referring to, but I have been trying to decipher the recipe hinted at here for some time:

https://jeriklaport.wixs...ed-fire-and-royal-blood

Are there any members here who are well versed at making spagyric tinctures who may have insight?

Thanks in advance Smile

Mitakuye Oyasin
#6 Posted : 4/10/2023 10:09:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes that is the same paper as the PDF I posted with the same photos. I too would love a working tek on this spagyric tincture.
โ€” Terence McKenna

Toshido
#7 Posted : 4/11/2023 3:51:20 AM

Research & Development

Following. Cool find.
🌳👨โ€🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨โ€🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
โœดโœดโœด - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Mitakuye Oyasin
#8 Posted : 4/11/2023 4:45:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So if this tek must have been achievable in 3600 BCE or prior, what ingredients and equipment could you have used? Water, ethanol, vinegar, glass, fire, lye? They had distilling equipment, wine making equipment, perfume making equipment. Someone knowledgeable and capable could do a great deal of chemistry with all that. How amazing would it have been to take this purified Ayahuasca trip either inside the Great Pyramid or near it 5,000 years ago?
โ€” Terence McKenna

Toshido
#9 Posted : 4/11/2023 5:46:16 PM

Research & Development

Born to early to explore space, born to late to explore Earth.

How cool indeed it would have been to practice alchemy under candlelight (or luminescence Smile) while your friends watched in amazement. Imagine concocting a potent brew and dazzling the community, then going for an adventure in a pyramid. That's an exciting thing to think about.
🌳👨โ€🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨โ€🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
โœดโœดโœด - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌