(physical condition) Set: healthy
Setting (location): bedroom
time of day: evening, sun had just gone down
recent drug use: none
last meal: pasta, 20 minutes before

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 63kg
known sensitivities: none
history of use: experienced with psychs, tried sub-threshhold doses of changa, never vaped DMT

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DMT
Dose(s): 30-50mg (i must acquire a better scale)
Method of administration:
Vaporized via. e-mesh

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: 10 minutes
First effects: 5 seconds
Peak: 00:00:10 - 00:04:00
Come down: 00:04-00:10
Baseline: 00:10

Intensity (overall): 4

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (0-4)
Implesantness: (0-4)
Visual Intensity: (0-4)
. 2
. 2
. 4

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: none
Afterglow: none

The vape mod had arrived in the mail yesterday, and I spent some time getting it set up and charging the battery. My friend arrived around 6:30, and we were going to test it out together. We spent some time in my room trying to get it to work to no avail (it was on wattage mode as I thought that I hadn't got the settings right for TC mode), wasting a good bit of DMT in the process. He had somewhere to be, so he left, and I had dinner. I returned to my room and decided to have another shot. I lay down on my floor to do some breathwork for around 10m to relax and prepare myself, before I got into my chair and loaded up the DMT onto the mesh. I tried switching it to TC mode, and after some hesitation, fired up the vape and began to inhale. Within a second I began to breathe in thick, warm vapor - which was not particularly harsh - until I couldn't feel anything else vaporizing. Then I held my breath.

Within 5 seconds, there was this unbelievable rush, an increasing pressure on my head, and then... ZANG! Everything was gone; I will never be able to properly describe this moment, it was as if all reality was just instantly popped. Nothing at all was recognizable or intelligible. I remember feeling being so deeply shocked, just completely dumbfounded, although at this moment I managed to lower myself off my chair, and I lay down on my side on the floor. My body began to be wracked by convulsions, like I was being zapped every 1-2 seconds. The experience was so unthinkably intense and so completely alien that I began to wonder if I had died, or was dying; I have dreams occasionally in which I die (in fact I had one the night before), and the feeling was not dissimilar: a profound peace, a sensation of the mind winding down and closing up, a deep blankness. Somewhere deep at the back of my mind I was thinking: "I've really done it this time, I went to far, I've either gone insane or died" and so on. There was a strange sense of terror, too, although it came more from a place of shock than one of fear. After maybe 20-30 seconds of this, there was a sudden stab of vibrant neon, a rapid breathing into this blank field, and with it came a hint of comprehension. It is really difficult to explain, this moment was so intensely profound, something that touched upon the very fundamental nature of reality. It was some sort of spark of reconstitution, things coming together again... words fail me here. From here on out, I only recall snippets: I was in this space of divine light and an infinite lattice structure, later it felt as if I was lying on the floor in the inner courtyard of some hyperspacial villa. As I regained awareness, I began to sing to try and stabilize the experience, although from here I was out of the thick of it anyway; I knew now that I was fine, and was going to be fine, and I felt relieved. Normalcy was returning quickly, and I got up and lay on my folded legs with my face on the floor. With my eyes closed I was moving outward and back, and in front of me was a closed wall of intricately patterned 'arms' or tentacles that packed together tightly. They felt powerful and alive. At this point I was able to stand and made my way to the bathroom. By the time I finished taking a leak, I was dead sober. There as not even the slightest hint of what had happened only minutes earlier. I began to laugh; how could something like this even be possible? How could I go from from an experience which was, without contest, the most extreme I have ever had in my life, to being absolutely and completely baseline within a span of 10 minutes?

I have been thinking about this experience constantly since last night, I simply cannot get it off my mind. I tried talking about it with a friend, but I quickly realized there was nothing I could say so that they would understand not just the experience but what it meant to me. That, in part, is why I'm posting here; I feel like I have to get this off my chest somehow. Thanks Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Toshido
#2 Posted : 3/25/2023 2:28:28 PM

Research & Development

You see, this is what I'm looking for!

I've been doing the sandwich method without success the last 30-40 times, sometimes getting close, but mostly just hanging out in lattice land.

The last part to my eMesh arrived last week, and I'm slowly building the courage to test it out. My scale sucks too btw, if you get a better one, please let me know when you do because the mg scales are hit or miss I've noticed.

Just a tip, with the eMesh, 20mg should be plenty for a starting breakthrough dose, I can only imagine you took a heroic dose as it has the tell tale signs of one... being zapped and thinking you've killed yourself or gone insane seems to be a theme.

It must be so frustrating to live that experience and not be able to explain it/remember it, hell, comprehend it!

What's your eMesh build?
What kind of pasta did you eat?
Was the DMT recrystallized at all into more pure white DMT or was it more yellow DMT?

Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're still with us.
🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌

Pandora
#3 Posted : 3/25/2023 2:55:40 PM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Titus,

Thank you for sharing this report. And may I say, well done sir?!

I got a Very happy at the I've really done it this time. That is always the hail cry of the psychonaut who is going deep but has taken a safe dose.

I think you found the key and that is making that 1st rip count.

Experiences these deep cry out for integration. I would encourage you to take at least another day or 2 to continue to think it over, maybe journal on it. Then maybe reread this report and see how you feel then. You might have some additions.

Thanks again for sharing what is clearly a report of a breakthrough.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

titus
#4 Posted : 3/25/2023 3:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

widderic wrote:

What's your eMesh build?
What kind of pasta did you eat?
Was the DMT recrystallized at all into more pure white DMT or was it more yellow DMT?

- Vandy Vape RDA 24mm. I used the SS316 mesh strips that came with this in the package, which were 150 mesh according to the one website I found that mentioned this detail. In any case they worked perfectly.
- Geekvape S100 Aegis mod
- Sony VTC6 battery
This setup works like a dream. The vapor is easy enough on the lungs to be able to hold in a hit large enough for a breakthrough without much issue. When vaporized with the proper settings (I had it on TC SS mode, max 35W, at 130C to quickly melt the DMT while loading up the mesh and then at 190C when vaporizing. The airflow holes were half open), the entire hit is vaporized within a couple of seconds resulting in a basically instant breakthrough.

The DMT wasn't recrystalized; it was reddish-orange and quite waxy. Also, tuna pasta Smile

Pandora wrote:

That is always the hail cry of the psychonaut who is going deep but has taken a safe dose.

Big grin

Thanks to both of you for the replies, it really means a lot Thumbs up

Toshido
#5 Posted : 3/25/2023 6:33:16 PM

Research & Development

Thanks for the info!

I have a Geekvape Aegis Solo 100 as well as the 316mesh. So I will go through the eMesh method thread and see what I come up with as I may end up using your settings since it worked so well. The only difference is that I have a Wotofo Profile 1.5 as I could not find any more Vandy Vape MV2s.

I shall report back!

🌳👨‍🔬🌳 - My A/B Hot Plate TEK - 🌳👨‍🔬🌳
🍜🍜🍜 - Don't Heat Your Naphtha, Heat Your Soup! - 🍜🍜🍜
✴✴✴ - White Spice vs Yellow Spice - 🌟🌟🌟
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness." - Terence McKenna
🙌 "Dang, that's really impressive for a first extraction. Those xtals are nicely resolved." - Benzyme 🙌