CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Impulse Experiences: Ongoing Compilation Options

Voidmatrix
#1 Posted : 3/12/2023 11:53:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

This thread will be where I share my journeys that are worth sharing that occurred from me following an impulse to journey. However, anyone who also has an "impulse journey" they'd like to share are more than welcome to share it here as well. Enjoy.

I.
Awaking from a nap anxious and disoriented, I remembered that today was definitely a day for changa (any day I do hot yoga is). Getting up from my bed, staying in my underwear, I turned on the speaker and grabbed the changa pipe. There wasn't much left from previous forays, but it was more than enough. It didn't occur to me to set the trashcan next to my bed. Fortunately, I didn't need it, though I haven't really needed it for some time now. The last time I needed the trashcan while smoalking changa was one of the last times I smoalked during the onset of effects from mushrooms. So I blame the mushrooms more than the changa. Laughing

Sliding my legs back under the covers but still sitting up, I reflected back to a few days ago wherein I took more hits than I usually allow myself. A kernel extracted from this reflection was to take a bigger rip than I normally do. I have been noticing that my approach to the levels that I commonly traverse have been less anxiety ridden... I just don't care anymore. The blocks dissolve, fizzling away.

I've been wanting the benefits of the visual side of the experience and have been allowing that for myself, realizing that not only is it something that is enjoyable and worthwhile, but by that and in it's own way, is that much more therapeutic. Though once it gets visual, other types of work become necessary in navigating the experience. Let's be real, there can be highly uncomfortable imagery that can occur in many of these spaces. Perhaps it's more of an occurrence for some more than it is for others. It's been an occurrence enough for me to always have some part of myself that is always prepared. I've found the best way to go about it is to remain as indifferent as possible, removing whatever interpretation I have of the imagery from the contexts in which the ideas brought about by the imagery create an uncomfortable feeling; granted some of the imagery is just uncomfortable no matter how you spin it.

I can't tell you what I saw. It's one of those ones. Which are also difficult to remember, though there are still vivid pieces in my present active memory. But it was meaningful, and engaging, and heart-opening, and a training in resilience, self control, and self acceptance. A practice of committing and surrendering to the experience.

While moving through varied spaces, my consciousness residing for periods in strange middle grounds, I was feeling the intensity, wondering if I were biting the insides of my cheeks (why do we specify that we're biting the insides? It's not like I could ever bite the outside of my cheek...anyway). The anxiety doesn't always dissipate quickly for me. Sometimes it's there the whole time... mmmm that's masochism for ya. A beautiful one in this instance though. Love

An experience of paradox, polyvalency, multiplicity, and strange intricate supervenience, I healed in getting not only what I wanted, but also what I needed. And it wasn't even that vivid...

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Pandora
#2 Posted : 3/13/2023 12:29:50 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

VoidMatrix,

Thank you for sharing what sounds like a profound and truly ineffable experience.

I recall impulsive, unscheduled forays into hyperspace. I recall nearly feeling as if I were possessed.

It sounds like your sudden and impulsive call had a lot more mindfulness than what I remember from myself and I'm gratified to read that you got so much out of it.

-Pandora
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Voidmatrix
#3 Posted : 3/13/2023 12:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Pandora wrote:
VoidMatrix,

Thank you for sharing what sounds like a profound and truly ineffable experience.

I recall impulsive, unscheduled forays into hyperspace. I recall nearly feeling as if I were possessed.

It sounds like your sudden and impulsive call had a lot more mindfulness than what I remember from myself and I'm gratified to read that you got so much out of it.

-Pandora

Thank you kindly Pandora Smile

Your comment about being possessed reminds me of the first time I smoalked a changa batch that gas a fair amount of chaliponga in it. Definitely had a feeling of possession, but not completely out of control. Needless to say, that blend intimidates me.

I tend to wonder how much of my mindful approach is just me being neurotic Laughing

I'm glad you enjoyed Love more to come in time.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽