DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV8910
Art Projects Options

SalviaDroid
#181 Posted : 10/13/2019 12:51:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"Bend like us"

Everyone's so rigid not too many like to play, Very few humans who enjoy a good sway

You look so stiff we can help you a lot, Let us tie you in a bow or tie you in a knott

Grab your neck and watch it bend side to side, Loop it around like shoelaces you're tied

We'll braid you like hair into a pretty little lock, Bend you backwards then fold you like a sock

Your face looks frightened and bears a nasty little frown, We'll bend it up upright we'll turn it around

A smile suits you best and so does the shape of a pretzel, This is a contortionist's game now come dance with the devil

There's no going back, It's such a pleasure to have you, Enter the circus ring your souls on the menu

We're faceless creatures we dance to and fro, We wear a mask so nobody can know

Frequency reveals us so be careful we must, Keep it our secret, shhh! Don't tell too much!

See, you got it! You're bending like us! Have others join our games, you must you must!

Silly precious toy we've wound up your head, We'll send you back but a clone soul in your stead

hahahahaa!!! aaaahahahaaa!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeeMenTalist
#182 Posted : 10/13/2019 6:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome!! Hey SD just curious, do you use zbrush nowadays? Looks way more 3d than it used to be previously. Thumbs up

FranLover
#183 Posted : 12/30/2019 1:11:13 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Wow that last one is sooooo amazing. I think these are like the most acurate depictions of these realms, because it captures perfectly the infinite depth, infinite variety of creation unfolding itself.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#184 Posted : 12/30/2019 3:31:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SalviaDroid wrote:
"So... let us a assume you take a third toke... LONG AND slow.. you VaPoRiZE! And you take it in, and in.." -TmaC

Digital Art/Galaxy Note/Sketchbook Pro
"A new way to say hooray"

This is one of my very favorite.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

SalviaDroid
#185 Posted : 7/5/2020 4:57:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SalviaDroid's Patreon <---
Patreon.com/salviadroid to download and play/test my new psychedelic VR project I'm working on. This is free for everyone. Requires medium to high end PC and VR headset to play.

Cognitive Heart
#186 Posted : 7/5/2020 2:18:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow!! That "Bend Like Us" piece is so reminiscent of the unfolding salvia experience. well done! Pleased
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

f1
#187 Posted : 2/6/2022 2:28:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heyyy,

Was going through my older video creations.

This one always stands out. I Made it in photoshop when they released the animation timeline options.

https://youtu.be/IETlwVwwhLs

What's fun for me about this one is that I created it on the night that I first adventured to Hyperspace! 10 years ago!

Time flies when you're having fun!
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

f1
#188 Posted : 10/2/2022 4:45:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anyone looking to get there art out there?

Adeptus Psychonautica on Youtube mentioned he's currently writing a book called Hitchhikers Guide to Hyperspace and is looking for Artists to colaborate with.

Here is a video that is created from a section of his book in the works -

"The Hitchhikers Guide To DMT Hyperspace"
https://youtu.be/ZkHZK2xZoYc

Love, F1 Thumbs up
In the dance of astral hyperspace, we learn, grow, and connect. Here's to our shared journey through the cosmic tapestry! ✨🌌

«PREV8910