CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Easy prep oral DMT citrate Options

Th3k1d93
#1 Posted : 10/1/2022 2:52:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Figured I'd share something I've figured out on my ayahuasca adventures. When using extracted spice alongside a Caapi or Rue brew, freebase has always TORN UP my stomach. I always purge way harder than with a standard brew or with DMT salts.

In the past, I've always salted out my spice, then swallowed some horrendous tasting goop to get it down.

Apparently, the high acidity environment makes it impossible for a couple drops of liquid to dissolve a gel cap though.

Take your DMT freebase, load it in a gel cap. Add about a 1:1 ratio of citric acid, and a drop or two of water. It will all dissolve into a thick oil in a partially liquid state, but not touch the integrity of the pill capsule.

It's not like this has to be taken immediately either. I have 3 other prepper citrate caps that have been sitting, drop or two of water included, for over a week now with no degradation of the gel shell.

Hope it helps someone out trying to cut down on stomach discomfort Love
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 10/2/2022 1:04:37 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

For what it's worth, I neutralize DMT into a citrate salt with only a ratio of 1:0.33 DMT:Citric acid. I use that for e-vaping, it frels smoother on the lungs than the alkaline freebase.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Th3k1d93
#3 Posted : 10/2/2022 9:24:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
For what it's worth, I neutralize DMT into a citrate salt with only a ratio of 1:0.33 DMT:Citric acid. I use that for e-vaping, it frels smoother on the lungs than the alkaline freebase.

I figured it was doable with a much lesser amount, but when you're just taking a pinch of citric acid and throwing it in a gel capsule, it's kind of hard to pinch out less than 50-100mg at a time, lol.

In fairness, I usually dose smaller amount orally (top end out around 60-120mg freebase depending on the session) and utilize changa during the experience if I want to go deeper. Making why 50-100mg would be a ~1:1 ratio for me.
Without growth, what's the point?

Avid gardener and Ethnobotany enthusiast

murklan
#4 Posted : 10/2/2022 11:27:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Th3k1d93 wrote:
In fairness, I usually dose smaller amount orally (top end out around 60-120mg freebase depending on the session) and utilize changa during the experience if I want to go deeper. Making why 50-100mg would be a ~1:1 ratio for me.

I got curious. Is the 60-120mg in one capsule? And what is the brews you mentions in "When using extracted spice alongside a Caapi or Rue brew..." ? Do you meke tea of rue seeds, how much in that case? And how long before the DMT-capsule, or at the same time?